Pyro vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
blowupShake and Bake

Can Deadpool be overcooked?

Lord-of-Dreams
I need toknow the sitiation. Can DP just slap abullet into the backofP'shead, or... what's thedeal?

jplatinum
Deadpool wins.
This isn't even a question.
Deadpool, an insane healing factor, cursed by death not to be ale to die, expert assassin with inhanced reflexes/speed/agility/strength.
Plus, a quick and insane temper with no remorse for beating your ass to death(see typhoid mary)

Versus

Pyro, a man who can control fire and shoot it at you.

Deadpool.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea. That's true... but I autimatically assume that everyone against an obviously more powerful guy has had recent, secret upgrades and gained hordes offanboys,so... but yea, it's DP.

Draco69
Um. No. Pyro would win. Bullets and swords would be melted by the time they hit Pyro. Pyro creates a flaming vortex and burns Deadpool to dust.

And Deadpool will be wishing he wasn't immortal.

jplatinum
Actual, this wouldn't happen for three reasons.

1. deadpool is both immortal, ut also, insane healing factor that would heal the wounds as quick as he got them.

2. he is as fast as wolverine and an expert fighter so he knows how to get to pyro and is quick enough to get to him and kill him.

3. Deadpool is a ****in' physco, alittle fire isn't gonna stop him, even if he gets burnt lunging through the firewall, pyro dies.

Face it.
Deadpool wins.

8bitChris
Yeah well, I guess it'd be hard for me to say Pyro with the sig that I have.

However, I don't think there is a writer in existence that would let Pyro mop the floor with Deadpool.

bitca730
Can Deadpool teleport behind Pyro and decapitate him/blow his brains out/snap his neck?

Im thinking Pyro is gonna aim directly in front of himself, but I know niether character well...so...

Soljer
I'm pretty confident in Deadpool to win this. After all, when it comes down to it, Pyro is just a man. A normal, every day human. By this, I am referring to his speed, agility, fighting ability.

Deadpool could do this without weapons, and with one hand tied behind his back. Quite literally. Deadpool has the speed and agility to dodge fireballs, and even if he had to walk through a wall of fire, he could heal from it, no problem. At which point, Deadpool could procede to snap Pyro's neck with two fingers, as he has exhibited the ability to do.

This isn't really even close.

willRules
Pyro steps forward. He clicks on the ignition to set his flame throwers on. His chest hurts and it ain't the Legacy virus. Its three bullets Wade has planted in this guy. Pyro is dead before he hits the floor.

Wadey Wilson wins 8/10

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
Pyro steps forward. He clicks on the ignition to set his flame throwers on. His chest hurts and it ain't the Legacy virus. Its three bullets Wade has planted in this guy. Pyro is dead before he hits the floor.

Wadey Wilson wins 8/10

laughing

willRules
big grin

ThePittman
Well considering that Pyro only control fire and can't create it so the fire is basicly normal fire and would be able to melt any metal projectials shot or thrown at him he would be toast. cool

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Wonder Man
blowupShake and Bake

Can Deadpool be overcooked?

Yes, pyro burns the flesh off of him. However wade doesn't die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.