Akira Energy vs The Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Aikra energy was described as being the 'Ultimate power' behind all of creation. It is believed to be the main tool of destiny used create the universe from the nothingness from before time began. It is found within all things living, including the organic molecules that form our very beings. Aikra, the most powerful 'Avatar' laughing of the power was able to destroy and then recreate the universe.

Will Akira, wileding the Ultimate power, be able to defeat the Phoenix force or any of her Avatars.laughing out loud

Debate !

big grin

Sentry
yahman loses.

yahman
Originally posted by Sentry
yahman loses.

Cum up with that on your own ? wink

Creshosk
Who would win in a fight? Aries or Mars?

Zeus or Jupiter?

Gaea or Gaia?

Why was it called the Akira force by the way? smile

Whirlysplatt
Have you read Akira Cresh as you talk Japanese. Its very good smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
Cum up with that on your own ? wink

no he needed help smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Have you read Akira Cresh as you talk Japanese. Its very good smile Actually it's fairly overrated. It's good, but not as good as some people have made it out to be.

Now about my question:

"Why do you suppose it was called 'Akira' Energy?"

smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Creshosk
Actually it's fairly overrated. It's good, but not as good as some people have made it out to be.

Now about my question:

"Why do you suppose it was called 'Akira' Energy?"

smile

I don't know! Akira is a common Japanese name I have the old epic 1 to 6. I thought it was brilliant, but then I like plot and well written comics smile Why is it called Akira smile

Creshosk
I don't know! Akira is a common Japanese name I have the old epic 1 to 6. I thought it was brilliant, but then I like plot and well written comics smile Why is it called Akira smile

*dodge, feint, feint, dodge*

I'm not talking about the series. I'm talking about the 'Akira' Energy.

Why is it called this in that series?

smile

Let me guess you're going to continue your filibuster not answering the simplest questions.

"Why is it called that in the series? Not why is the series called that. and not Why did the writers choose to call it that."

smile

Whirlysplatt
Because Akira had it opposed to Tetsuo, it was Akiras energy profile - they kept him in statis because of what it could do smile till he took over nand the othe telepaths fought him, your point is?

Whirlysplatt
smile typos everywhere Jack Daniels rocks

Whirlysplatt
wheres cresh gone? his looking it upsmile real time rocks smile

Whirlysplatt
I liked it when the moon got blasted Cresh, did yousmile

Whirlysplatt
smile

Creshosk
Because Akira had it opposed to Tetsuo, it was Akiras energy profile - they kept him in statis because of what it could do smile till he took over nand the othe telepaths fought him, your point is?

So it was called the Akira energy because Akira was using it?

So had it been someone else it would have been called something else?

Or had Akira had a different name it would have been called something else?

Would that change what it was? no2

"A rose by any other name..." smile

wheres cresh gone? his looking it upsmile real time rocks smile To bad this is a message board and not an IM device. *shrugs*

Whirlysplatt
thats about right it sure is smile real time rocks smile

Creshosk
thats about right it sure is smile

So then this is a "my force of creation is more powerful than your force of creation" argument? wink

Whirlysplatt
So then this is a "my force of creation is more powerful than your force of creation" argument? wink

except Akiras force comes from himself and Phoenix comes from GS

Creshosk
except Akiras force comes from himself and Phoenix comes from GS You got a scan to prove where either source of power comes from?

smile

yahman
Akira = What ?

yahman
Who would win in a fight? Aries or Mars?

Zeus or Jupiter?

Gaea or Gaia?

Why was it called the Akira force by the way? smile

You used this argument for the Spectre vs Phoenix argument. Then G.S. came along and shat all over it. He disagreed with this as he suggested that Phoenix was more powerful. My point is this argument as legitimate to the Phoenix side as the other was ?

Creshosk
You used this argument for the Spectre vs Phoenix argument. Then G.S. came along and shat all over it. He disagreed with this as he suggested that Phoenix was more powerful. My point is this argument as legitimate to the Phoenix side as the other was ? Well I'm not GS, and I find "My force of <insert aspect here> can beat up your <insert same aspect here>." arguments to be silly.

yahman
Well I'm not GS, and I find "My force of <insert aspect here> can beat up your <insert same aspect here>." arguments to be silly.

A simple no .... would have surficed.

Well in that case you might be wrong, smile And in this case the thread won't ge going until G.S. shows up. smile

Whirlysplatt
Well I'm not GS, and I find "My force of <insert aspect here> can beat up your <insert same aspect here>." arguments to be silly.

Interesting and one of my points smile

Creshosk
Interesting and one of my points smile Which you haven't made very well I'm affraid.

Sometimes it helps to come right out and say something rather than beating around the bush.

Xplosive
Aikra, the most powerful 'Avatar' D

And Tetsuo.

King KAM
Tetsuo's TK was better than most people in Marvel

Xplosive
Originally posted by King KAM
Tetsuo's TK was better than most people in Marvel

Yup and his powers haven't even matured.

King KAM
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yup and his powers haven't even matured.
his TK was similar to what legion was supposed to be capable of

GalacticStorm
You used this argument for the Spectre vs Phoenix argument. Then G.S. came along and shat all over it. He disagreed with this as he suggested that Phoenix was more powerful. My point is this argument as legitimate to the Phoenix side as the other was ?

Dont make out like i said one aspect was greater than another because thats not the case and you know it. wink

I merely informed you that in current continuity Spectre is not literally gods wrath, but instead a fallen angel who agreed to represent Gods will as the spirit of vengeance in an effort to repent for his sins( joining Lucifer in his rebellion) Ok? big grin

GalacticStorm
Which you haven't made very well I'm affraid.

Sometimes it helps to come right out and say something rather than beating around the bush.

Indeed smile big grin wink

long pig
Why don't you two just "Americanize" this up and call each other assholes and threaten to bang someone's mother in front of them?

That's how flame wars are supposed to go.

Whirlysplatt
GS keeps trying to make it personal actually LP but sadly I am sticking to laughing at his character and enjoying the fact no one reads his essays, because if they di they would see how flawed they aresmile

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
Why don't you two just "Americanize" this up and call each other assholes and threaten to bang someone's mother in front of them?

That's how flame wars are supposed to go.

Good idea big grin

Whirlysplatt
This thread says it all for me LP

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366709&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=16

Creshosk
GS keeps trying to make it personal actually LP but sadly I am sticking to laughing at his character and enjoying the fact no one reads his essays, because if they di they would see how flawed they aresmile In oder to read wheather or not they were flawed in the first place one would have to have read one in the first place. but since you say that noone has read them then that means you haven't read them either, and if you haven't read them then how would you know if they are flawed or not?

Whirlysplatt
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366709&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=16

Creshosk
posting circumstantial evidence out of context again?

The filibuster continues, as it has continued for months now. smile

Whirlysplatt

Creshosk

...and going...

Whirlysplatt

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366709&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=16 ...and going...

Whirlysplatt
http://www.retrocrush.com/100monsters/61.html

GalacticStorm
http://www.retrocrush.com/100monsters/61.html

confused

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
confused

ITs a good educational site smile

Creshosk
ITs a good educational site smile And it's fricken hilarious too.

Whirlysplatt
And it's fricken hilarious too.

yes it issmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.