South Park marathon on Paramount Comedy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
Every South Park episode ever made, starts tonight. Me go watch, there's so many I have not seen yet - yay!

Revernd Maynard
ermm okay?

Gold Digger
on what channel? Comedy Central?

Red Superfly
Paramount Comedy. They're gonna be showing every South Park episode every night! At last I'll be able to see them all!

Gold Digger
i've never heard of that channel

Red Superfly
UK.

It's an island just above France, which is just above Africa, which kinda looks like South America, which is below USA.

lol I TEASE! stick out tongue

Gold Digger
yeah i just noticed you were from the UK

Spelljammer
I can't see every episode as an American, they only show the Santa versus Jesus Christ episode in Eureope. Why I don't know, there's alot more offenssive matireal then Santa versus Jesus to come out of South Park..

I love South Park. There's a big debate on wether I'm more like Erik Cartman or Saddam Hussein. RL friends say Cartman, internet friends say Saddam.. I guess either way you all are ****ed.. stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
This is gonna last till tomorrow.

*Looks at secret emergency key*

I never thought it'd come to this. *Unlocks coffee jar*

-AC

silver_tears
I hate south park, watch me not watch it no expression

Alpha Centauri
He's lying anyway.

The rapscallion.

-AC

Red Superfly
Awww. That's a shame. To each his (her) own I guess.

It ain't REALLY a marathon, just on the weekends, each weeknight they're playing them in order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.