Ok.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pielover666
Why is our youth so stupidly violent? I was talking to a 1st grader today, and he said he's seen Gladiator. Isn't that Rated "R."

Horrible morals on Americia's behalf.....

Spearhead
You saying you've never seen an R rated movie?

Jedi Priestess
Prepare to get flamed, altho I agree with you Pie.

spearbabe! long time no see

Red Superfly
Blame religion. No really. Its the root of every shitty thing going on right now. Even the violence and all that shit, you can trace it all back to the fear of God.

Good idea, religion, shame everyone seems to f*ck it up every single time.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Spearhead
You saying you've never seen an R rated movie?
No, I've seen "R" rated movies, but First graders? A bit too young if you ask me.

Spearhead
Well, you're younger than 17 yourself.

My point...don't be a hypocrite. Yes, it's young, but don't make it out like you're better than the rest.

overlord
Gladiator? No it's rock that's evil.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Spearhead
Well, you're younger than 17 yourself.

My point...don't be a hypocrite. Yes, it's young, but don't make it out like you're better than the rest.
I'm not better than the rest. Sure, I'm under 17, but still I think It should be a little more limited....I mean It's almost as if Americia doesn't care anymore...

Jedi Priestess
It's not the movie per say, it's the way people bring up their children today. And this probably belongs in the GDF.

Spearhead
It's true. America doesn't care anymore. Densensitize children? What's that mean?

Pie, I agree with you...but you have to understand, it's nothing new.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
It's not the movie per say, it's the way people bring up their children today. And this probably belongs in the GDF.
I'm not saying it's the movie. Gladiator is a great movie. But the fact that young children are exposed to that kind of violence.

Jedi Priestess
Spear would it kill you to say hi!? slap

Spearhead
Sorry...I'm reading the posts, not who the posters are embarrasment

so, for the record...HEY big grin glomp

DarkC
I saw Starship Troopers when it came out.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Pielover666
Why is our youth so stupidly violent? I was talking to a 1st grader today, and he said he's seen Gladiator. Isn't that Rated "R."

Horrible morals on Americia's behalf.....

This looks like a mystery for Inspectah Deck detective

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.