Xavier vs Leech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Leech starts off right next to Xavier so he cant go all telepathic. Xavier is in a normal wheelchair. Its in a bungalow with no stairs for poor Xavier............laughing out loud

JirK
you do know that xavier exersizes his arms on a regular basis and does have some really good arm strength. im sure he could kick leeches ass. i mean punch his ass.

Wickerman
All the technology forge has and his genius......and he can;t build the guy some sort of legs erm

~wickerman~

willRules
Ok Xavier doesnt get a wheelchair or prep

Wickerman
Didn't Xavier have a shotgun in his wheelchair? erm The one he used against Nova???

~wickerman~

King KAM
Originally posted by Wickerman
All the technology forge has and his genius......and he can;t build the guy some sort of legs erm

~wickerman~
xavier chooses not to walk, and Forge doesnt know half of what the hell he builds, he jusgt builds it, he could build you a nullfier, to bad he cant tell you how or why the damn thing works.

Wickerman
Originally posted by King KAM
xavier chooses not to walk, and Forge doesnt know half of what the hell he builds, he jusgt builds it, he could build you a nullfier, to bad he cant tell you how or why the damn thing works.

Yeah, you're right about xavier choosing not to walk. Which although cool from one POV is also quite silly.

Oh come on, if forge wanted to, he could build something to simulate working legs laughing out loud

~wickerman~

King KAM
Originally posted by Wickerman
Yeah, you're right about xavier choosing not to walk. Which although cool from one POV is also quite silly.

Oh come on, if forge wanted to, he could build something to simulate working legs laughing out loud

~wickerman~
Forge can buil a motherbox after seeing one and taking it apart, but he wouldnt know how he made it or why it worked.

xmarksthespot
I don't think that's entirely true. Apart from Forge's innate innovative ability I'd say he does have a great deal of acquired engineering knowledge as well. I don't think he always knows exactly how a device he builds works, but I'd say for the most part he has some idea of the principles behind why each device works.

King KAM
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't think that's entirely true. Apart from Forge's innate innovative ability I'd say he does have a great deal of acquired engineering knowledge as well. I don't think he always knows exactly how a device he builds works, but I'd say for the most part he has some idea of the principles behind why each device works.
Yes he is a genius, he does understand most of the things he makes, BUT!!! whatever machine he takes apart he can put back together, and if it were something like a mother box he wouldnt know how he did this, but he would be able to and he would know how it worked.

Wonderman
Supposedly you'd have to be more powerful than the Professor's telepathy in order to enable him to walk. at least its been implyed that way.

Wonderman
oh yeah. They're on a hill and Prof. just rolls down the hill. Leech can't catch up and then Prof. X blast him to neurosis.

King KAM
Dude his telepathy is so strong that it made him bald.....damn

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King KAM
Dude his telepathy is so strong that it made him bald.....damn Is that official? Or is that one of your King Kam "facts" laughing out loud
There are more powerful telepaths who aren't bald.

King KAM
Is that official? Or is that one of your King Kam "facts" laughing out loud
There are more powerful telepaths who aren't bald.
everything i say when im serious is a fact i dont spread lies lol, all the wolverine stuff i say is just for fun....and because i love him, and yes it is a FACT, marvel stated that in junior high his hair fell out do to his strong psionic abilities(telepathy), he can read minds, control inds, control bodies, freeze people in motion, and alter memories, erase memories, and orerase all knowlege period.

xmarksthespot
Sadly Xavier is no longer cream of the crop - these days he's only the most powerful - if he can even still be considered the most powerful - due to his years of experience rather than actual raw power.

Dr.SpiderHulk
The Proffesor is more powerful....you see even if he is broken legs? No matter what happens....The Proffesor is more than enough powerful. smile

olympian
"Is that official? Or is that one of your King Kam "facts"
There are more powerful telepaths who aren't bald"

Thats because they all wear wigs.

wannabe
Sadly Xavier is no longer cream of the crop - these days he's only the most powerful - if he can even still be considered the most powerful - due to his years of experience rather than actual raw power. I think Xavier is still cream de la cream of the telepath's. Problem is that he is not nearly as often shown doing miraculous stuff as others ,because he's not a fighter but a mentor and teacher.
Another reason for his relatively low profile are his strong ethic principles and his restraint, which got even stronger after the Onslaught crisis.
I would still bet all my money that he could dump all other human telepath's (including X-Man, Marvelgirl and Cable) if he'd just go all out.
It's like Emma once said:"Power isn't the key for the likes of us. It's skills and training and will". Xavier has awful power, skill, and experience in abundance, but he currently lacks the WILL to use it...as would i after an incident like Onslaught.

clap GO CHARLY GO CHARLY GO clap
professorx

willRules
Originally posted by wannabe
I think Xavier is still cream de la cream of the telepath's. Problem is that he is not nearly as often shown doing miraculous stuff as others ,because he's not a fighter but a mentor and teacher.
Another reason for his relatively low profile are his strong ethic principles and his restraint, which got even stronger after the Onslaught crisis.
I would still bet all my money that he could dump all other human telepath's (including X-Man, Marvelgirl and Cable) if he'd just go all out.
It's like Emma once said:"Power isn't the key for the likes of us. It's skills and training and will". Xavier has awful power, skill, and experience in abundance, but he currently lacks the WILL to use it...as would i after an incident like Onslaught.

clap GO CHARLY GO CHARLY GO clap
professorx

Thank you for proving my theory wrong. My theory was that people on this forum underestimate xavier. Excluding Phoenix he is one of if not the most powerful telepath. He could beat The cuckoos, cable, jean without Phoenix force or before it. i think he was just a bit below X-man's power.........

willRules
Originally posted by olympian
"Is that official? Or is that one of your King Kam "facts"
There are more powerful telepaths who aren't bald"

Thats because they all wear wigs.

laughing especially the cuckoos

the ninjak
Xavier- Why if it isn't my favourite student Leech......why are you staring at me like that son?.........where did you get that 9mm from Leech.

BAMMM!

Leech Rules!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.