Wolverine with Venom Symbiote versus Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
discuss

jplatinum
Wolverine would get an upgrade of 40 x his regular inhanced strength.

1000lbsx40=20 tons.
Plus his inhanced reflexes would be upgraded, and his speed and agility.

He would have the might to do serious damage to hulk and his insane healing factor would probably get more crazy than it alreadly is.
He would kill hulk easy if he can do it in the first 5 minutes of the fight.
He would do best to go straight for the kill and surprise hulk.
Once hulk really starts getting pissed the fight is a wrap.
Cause then logan would just be an unkillable, indestructable ragdoll-punching bag.

Sounds like juggernaut.

King KAM
jugs is punching bag, but when he punches back....it aint pretty.

wolverine8888
it be a slutter wolverine vs savage hulk with out suit just be a stale mate only reaosn u all thing savage hulk is so good is wolverine fought him with bone claws not metal in the comics and actauly he didn't lose in the savage land and even later after that in hulk vs wolverine number 8 wolverine beats savage hulk that is also being powered by this machine making him the strongest hulk ever.

Tha C-Master
Hulk, sonic clap!!!

wolverine8888
big whoop has never once befor put wolverine down in any of there fight all it does make him angry

Tha C-Master
He has super senses, it would hurt him something good, oh wait PIS factors here.

jinzin
gonna be hard to thunder clap when he's trying to avoid having his limbs removed via class 40 wielding adamantium claws....

pffft... regular wolverine gives hulk fits... wolvenom would annihilate him..

Piedmon
Wolvenom, hah.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Hulk, sonic clap!!!

Seriously though.,......sound clap + symbiote.....erm

~wickerman~

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
gonna be hard to thunder clap when he's trying to avoid having his limbs removed via class 40 wielding adamantium claws....

pffft... regular wolverine gives hulk fits... wolvenom would annihilate him.. symbiote, and a sound clap, common.

Hulk has an extraordinary healing factory, normal wolverine would do squat really.

Please be reasonable.

superman302
Where does it state that the symbiot enhances the wearers stregth times 40!?!?!?!?!?!?! if that was the case Spider man would of been able to like 400 tons when he had the symbiot. If Wolverine did somehow get the symbiot he would only be able to lift what venom could lift( 207000 pounds) plus another 700 pounds for what wolverine can lift. Anyways Hulk takes this one Thunderclap would be plenty to take down wolverine.

wolverine8888
who ever says hulk wins needs to read up on the hulk vs wolverine fights

Jvenom
It has been said in the comics the symbiote did not enhance spiderman's strength because it did not feel the need too. However in one fight against the hobgoblini the symbiote did increase his strenth to throw barrels with ease that were a few tons each. Hobgoblin did comment on how strong spiderman seemed at that point.

Wolverine has given the Hulk a hard time and I think with the symbiote he would be way to much.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by wolverine8888
who ever says hulk wins needs to read up on the hulk vs wolverine fights wolverine doesn't rival hulk at all, to say so is ignorance.

Read other comics besides wolveirne.

Hulk has shattered an aesteroid, you know what I'm not wasting my time.

SOnic clap, symbiote, super senses, = ko

Shazman
i agree with jplatinum

wannabe
wolverine doesn't rival hulk at all, to say so is ignorance.

Read other comics besides wolveirne.

Hulk has shattered an aesteroid, you know what I'm not wasting my time.

SOnic clap, symbiote, super senses, = ko I remember someone who once said to me on a similar thread:"Wait, do you know to whom you are talking here?!" wink

wolverine8888
I do read read hulk and strength does not win a battle. also u frankly dont read wolverine. and what is writtten in comics is fact what u say is fiction so by saying wolverine hulk fights is not real then u are ignorent.
also wolverine fights other super strong being and whoops there asses

Wickerman
I do read read hulk and strength does not win a battle. also u frankly dont read wolverine. and what is writtten in comics is fact what u say is fiction so by saying wolverine hulk fights is not real then u are ignorent.
also wolverine fights other super strong being and whoops there asses

So being the comic wiz you seem to be, tell me oh great one, what effect does sound have on a symbiote eh???Let alone the sound coming from a clap made by the strongest guy around hmm?

~wickerman~

wolverine8888
I don't read venom lol I don't know what it will do to symbiotic suits to tell u the truth I read only a little venom. now in a fight vs wolverine vs hulk then I could tell u I never said I new any thing about venom suit lol

jinzin
hulk had to use multiple thunderclaps on eddie brock to make venom sucumb...but you're missing the point...gonn ab hard to be concerned with thunderclaps when you're facing a guy who can now EASILY cut your head off....

wolverine8888
jin got a good piont

Sparkz
It's another stupid wolverine ultimate powerup, he shouldnt in theory go aginst the hulk and win, but he can so meh, just because he has indistructable bones and a healing factor apparently makes him able to take 100 ton punches with ease, never understood it but they always good fights so i dnt care big grin

Wickerman
Jinzin, needing multiple thunderclaps for eddie brock sounds like a crapload of PIS to me. Seriously. One single clap should throw the symbiote clear off. Hell, if a church bell ringing did it...... messed

Originally posted by Sparkz
It's another stupid wolverine ultimate powerup, he shouldnt in theory go aginst the hulk and win, but he can so meh, just because he has indistructable bones and a healing factor apparently makes him able to take 100 ton punches with ease, never understood it but they always good fights so i dnt care big grin

he shouldn't by the powers he's given, but he's been doing it since the first issue he ever appeared in.....coincidently in the Hulk comic book, without adamantium bones or claws wink

~wickerman~

jinzin
Originally posted by Wickerman
Jinzin, needing multiple thunderclaps for eddie brock sounds like a crapload of PIS to me. Seriously. One single clap should throw the symbiote clear off. Hell, if a church bell ringing did it...... messed

he shouldn't by the powers he's given, but he's been doing it since the first issue he ever appeared in.....coincidently in the Hulk comic book, without adamantium bones or claws wink

~wickerman~

a chruch bell? are you talking about the cartoon? What the f**k?

wolverine8888
lol

jinzin
it should also be noted that the venom symbiote in venom the madness got some serious upgrades from which he retained a portion of them.... and in his own ongoing comic series venom got upgraded even further...now he's like venom x2 with more resistance to fire and sonics..

Sparkz

~wickerman~

he did have them they just didnt say they were adimantium cause marvel didnt come up with a name, hell he didnt even have a healing factor at the time either according to marvel.

jinzin
he did have them they just didnt say they were adimantium cause marvel didnt come up with a name, hell he didnt even have a healing factor at the time either according to marvel.

actually he did have, and I quote.... "diomond hard admantium claws" they were just part of his suit...

Sparkz
actually he did have, and I quote.... "diomond hard admantium claws" they were just part of his suit...
I'll have to re-read it, at the time I thought they just wanted a guy with claws, lol when he first came out he was knocked out easy and couldnt cut the hulk.

wolverine8888
ya actauly the wolverine orignaly had al those powers he has now they just did not know if he was gunna be liked or not so they decided the use down graded version first

King KAM
Alright i had soem problems with understanding this too, so let me see if i can help you...

Since wolverine can heal at vast multiples of regular humans, seeing that lets say 4 broken ribs would take a human months, wolverine can in some instances do this in 1-3 days, and he has done it, he recoves from a broken wrist in aboust 3 hours, and so on and so on, If a normal man is punched in the face it takes him about 2 seconds to recover and that is from a GOOD punch, but with wolverine it should only take about, a 100th of a second, because of his healing factor, so this enables him to take physical punishment like punches and kicks with ease because he is litterally healing as he gets hit, the more exstensive the injury the more time, but generally besides broken bones, melees only cause tissue damage and wolverine heals tissue extremeley fast which makes him very hard to mess up, and he also is hard to KO because the punch never really has a chance to do any damage.

wolverine8888
if wolverine broke ripps they heal in seconds. I seen him burned all his skinn off in seconds he was fine

King KAM
if wolverine broke ripps they heal in seconds. I seen him burned all his skinn off in seconds he was fine
seconds is tooo fast....

Sparkz
Originally posted by King KAM
seconds is tooo fast....

Yeah, I understand him taking 1 full powerd punch from say spider-man but not the hulk it just seems to far fetched to me thats all.

Wickerman
a chruch bell? are you talking about the cartoon? What the f**k?

maybe embarrasment

Alright i had soem problems with understanding this too, so let me see if i can help you...

Since wolverine can heal at vast multiples of regular humans, seeing that lets say 4 broken ribs would take a human months, wolverine can in some instances do this in 1-3 days, and he has done it, he recoves from a broken wrist in aboust 3 hours, and so on and so on, If a normal man is punched in the face it takes him about 2 seconds to recover and that is from a GOOD punch, but with wolverine it should only take about, a 100th of a second, because of his healing factor, so this enables him to take physical punishment like punches and kicks with ease because he is litterally healing as he gets hit, the more exstensive the injury the more time, but generally besides broken bones, melees only cause tissue damage and wolverine heals tissue extremeley fast which makes him very hard to mess up, and he also is hard to KO because the punch never really has a chance to do any damage.

What you say is correct except for this:

it takes a normal person about 5 seconds (dunno bout you but if i get suckerpunched it'll take more than 2 seconds to realise what's goin on) to realise what's goin on after getting punched. It should therefore take wolverine much much less than that. When punched....BY A NORMAL PERSON. Now....a normal person would hit with their let's say about 400 pounds lift power. Hulk's lift power starts at 100 tons. That's around 500 times harder. So it would take a normal person (for fun's sake assuming he somehow lived) 500 x 5 seconds = 2.500 seconds. If as you say wolverine heals 4 times faster, it would take him 625 seconds.
In his case, the admantium skeleton keeps him from dying. But following your logic, it should take Logan more than 10 minutes to heal after each one of Hulk's punches.

~wickerman~

Tha C-Master
hulk had to use multiple thunderclaps on eddie brock to make venom sucumb...but you're missing the point...gonn ab hard to be concerned with thunderclaps when you're facing a guy who can now EASILY cut your head off.... Hulk can grow it back, whats with the pis fest here?

Sonic claps will keep wolverine at a distance, this is no contest.

King KAM
maybe embarrasment

What you say is correct except for this:

it takes a normal person about 5 seconds (dunno bout you but if i get suckerpunched it'll take more than 2 seconds to realise what's goin on) to realise what's goin on after getting punched. It should therefore take wolverine much much less than that. When punched....BY A NORMAL PERSON. Now....a normal person would hit with their let's say about 400 pounds lift power. Hulk's lift power starts at 100 tons. That's around 500 times harder. So it would take a normal person (for fun's sake assuming he somehow lived) 500 x 5 seconds = 2.500 seconds. If as you say wolverine heals 4 times faster, it would take him 625 seconds.
In his case, the admantium skeleton keeps him from dying. But following your logic, it should take Logan more than 10 minutes to heal after each one of Hulk's punches.

~wickerman~
not by 4, wolverine can heal from 4 broken ribs in around 18 hours, it would take us ATLEAST 4 months, you do the math.....

Tha C-Master
not by 4, wolverine can heal from 4 broken ribs in around 18 hours, it would take us ATLEAST 4 months, you do the math..... good logic, good.

King KAM
good logic, good.
well he has done it before, and this isnt one of his psycho feats, he broke his own wrists and they healed in about 1minute.

long pig
I dunno, man.

Ribs being broke hurt for like a year.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
I dunno, man.

Ribs being broke hurt for like a year.
and wolverine takes less than 24hours to heal from them, we have alll witnessed this because he gets them broken very often, or seperated in his case.

long pig
When does he get his unbreakable ribs broken?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by long pig
I dunno, man.

Ribs being broke hurt for like a year. Sounds better than "woneitajnt sdsnaixxsts ntever got hurt from the hulk, nothing hurts himn rhosdifns, he got hit by a nuke!!!"

long pig
laughing
Right, right....but, still....nah I got nothing.

Tha C-Master
I've just learned to let them think they're right and listen to guys like you, who are still sane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.