Anime SUMMONER: THE RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
(alright here ya go everyone. Tis here)

I'm pretty sure you all know the story.

Colin lay on his bed. He had just finished playing video games, and was bored. He figured he'd do his homework later. He picked up an old tape and threw it in the vcr. On the tv screen popped "The History of Trunks" the dragonball Z television special. He sat back and watched. He envied the fact that life was sooooo boring, and uneventful. Then he recieved a phone call. Since no one was home, he had to run downstairs to go get it.

"Hello?" he asked unenthused.
"Yes, Hello, am I speaking to Colin Vigneault?" an unfamiliar voice asked.
"Yes, who's this?"
"I am the kings secondhand, and I wanted to inform you that you have been cordially invited to a...party."
"A party?" Colin asked confused. "Do I even know who you are?"
"Oh it shall be an excellent party, filled with...what you want it to be filled with." The first thought that popped through colins head was "Chicks?" then the voice on the other end replied: "Your nightmareish fate will arrive sooner than even YOU had expected.." and it hung up. It was then that a letter appeared underneath his door...with directions...

Thunder Fox
(wow..... weird)

blood_ninja
((dont know what to say))

riku-chan
Kserei was on the train, reading her newest manga, when her cell phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Good afternoon Miss Kserei Takoshi." an unfamiliar voice came out of the receiver
"Um..... Griffin. Stop playing with me, I know it's you."
"I am afraid you have the wrong person Kserei. I am the king's secondhand, and I wanted to inform you that you have been cordially invited to a...party."
"Griffin. Knock it off."
"This is not Griffin Kserei."
"You're not? I'm sorry i don't accept invitations from strangers."
"I think you will want to accept this one. Get off at the next stop. Your directions are in an envelope inside of the paper next to you. We hope to see you soon, Kserei"

Suddenly there was a click and the line went dead. Kserei reached for the paper next to her and found the envelope with the directions. She got off at the next stop.

Thunder Fox
lance was on the same train as Kestrei shortly after her phone rang his rang with the same invetation after accepting it he looked puzzled he went back to reading

blood_ninja
isoko was in his room watching an anime when the phone in his room rang. he recevied the invitation and went back to watching the anime

riku-chan
Getting off at the next station, Kserei looked at the envelope and then around at the people on the platform. What was she thinking? She didn't even know these people, and yet she felt like something was pulling her to follow the directions in the letter and go to this party.

blood_ninja
-he follows the directions he recived and came to a house-
"doesnt look like there is a party here" he said to himself "o well" he said knocking on the door

Thunder Fox
lance fallowed her on the stop silently getting side by side with her he had straight face almost serious face he remaind calm but stern face the entire way

riku-chan
Kserei looked at him and then continued on her way until she got to a abandoned house. There was another boy standing in the yard. "You here for the party too?"

blood_ninja
"yea. do u know who is having the party?" he asked

Thunder Fox
lance nodded shuffleing some cards looking around "you get the odd phone call as well then"

blood_ninja
"yea. but for some reason i wanted to come here" he said looking at tthe house

riku-chan
"me too. Is the door open?"

Thunder Fox
"i have no clue" calmly and went to open the door

riku-chan
(where's quincy?)

Thunder Fox
(dunno)

riku-chan
(er... -.-' what so we do then?)

Thunder Fox
(-shrugs-)

TheQuincy
(k i'm here.)
The door opens with a creak and ur greeted by a very thin man. When you enter, the house is nothing like it looked from the outside. it is like A MANSION in here! In the corner, Colin looks at you as you enter. He asks the second hand "Are they in too?" and the second hand replies "Yes." He greets the newcomers and says:

"Welcome to the party! There is a lot you need toknow. First of all...this isn't actually a party. But you have all been invited to join me in a different...plane. To enter a tournament, in which you ALL will get what you want..."

Colin stared at Lance.

Green_Demon
His phone rang. He answered.

"I am the kings third foot. You are cordially invited to a tournament where you do something with a sword to tourd yourself into a cheap DBZ ripp off. And if anyone asks, you were invited to a.... party. Make sure to include the suspicious pause."

Skipping the walk, Tsu was there in minutes.

TheQuincy
Originally posted by Green_Demon
His phone rang. He answered.

"I am the kings third foot. You are cordially invited to a tournament where you do something with a sword to tourd yourself into a cheap DBZ ripp off. And if anyone asks, you were invited to a.... party. Make sure to include the suspicious pause."

Skipping the walk, Tsu was there in minutes.

....(dbz rip off?.....hmmm I wonder how u came to that conclusion...and i'm sure we are all glad you could make it green)

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by TheQuincy
(k i'm here.)
The door opens with a creak and ur greeted by a very thin man. When you enter, the house is nothing like it looked from the outside. it is like A MANSION in here! In the corner, Colin looks at you as you enter. He asks the second hand "Are they in too?" and the second hand replies "Yes." He greets the newcomers and says:

"Welcome to the party! There is a lot you need toknow. First of all...this isn't actually a party. But you have all been invited to join me in a different...plane. To enter a tournament, in which you ALL will get what you want..."

Colin stared at Lance. "i see exactly what kind of plane are talking about and what do you mean get what we want" he looked at colin

blood_ninja
-Isoko stood there looking confused-
"so what do we do now?" he asked

meleficus
(May I join I already signed in with this character.)
Name: Richard Write
Nationality: British
Appearance: Tall, muscular, black hair, green eyes, wears round lensed glasses and a grey sweater.
Character to summon: GTO (Eikichi Onizuka)

blood_ninja
-Isoko started to walk around the house, looking at everything-

TheQuincy
The second hand stood up." Please, feel free to mingle with any of the guests here. I'm sure you all have things in common. Soon, i'll tell you all the...theme...of this party" and with that, he walked passed a curtaina and vanished. Drinks and foods appeared on buffet tables and all the guests dug in. Colin helped himself with some food.

Green_Demon
"So, we're going to another dimension?" Tsu said. "....awesome."

TheQuincy
Colin walked up to Tsu. "It appears that way. This is going to be good. Although, I have no idea who this guy actually is. I'm Colin by the way."

Thunder Fox
lance just stayed in the shadows watching the others

TheQuincy
Colin turned his back on Tsu. He saw someone standing away from everyone else. He headed over to him. "Shy are we?"

Thunder Fox
"not a people person..." he looked at him shuffleing his cards

TheQuincy
Colin looked at the cards. Some card player he though to himself. "Look I wouldn't exactly make friends with anyone here. I know whats really going on." He said looking passed Lance.

Thunder Fox
"really like what" eyed him and stoped suffleing the cards

TheQuincy
"Well for one thing. Shuffling cards won't help you." He said. A third party walked up to Colin and Lance. "I'm Robert, I'm surprised you guys aren't at the par-tay!" he said with a drink in his hand. He was wearing a shirt with Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist on it. "So what do you guys think of all these girls aye?" he said nudging lance

Thunder Fox
looked at colin "mabe not but it is a stress reliver and looked at the other guy "don't touch me" he had a sword like inuyasha's by his side he looked at a girl at a table

feralboy
carry gets the same massage on her email and she follows the dictions
~sorry late~

TheQuincy
(hey woah u have a sword? this takes place in a modern world. No one has powers yet.)

Thunder Fox
(hey woah u have a sword? this takes place in a modern world. No one has powers yet.) (yeah but some people like have real swords yet like me)

TheQuincy
Robert looked to Colin. "what a loser huh?" Colin didn't look at Robert. "We'll see."

Thunder Fox
lance tripped robert and drew the sword and had it by his throat in a few seconds "watch what you say kid it might be the last thing you say" sheathed his sword and walked into the crowd

feralboy
"ok just take it easy"

TheQuincy
Rob looked at Colin. Colin was shocked as well. "What the **** was that?" rob asked. "Uhhh" "He's crazy. Why would he attempt to kill me?" Colin looked back at Lance. "Like you said, Crazy"

Thunder Fox
lance ignored them this time and grabbed something to eat and headed for the door

TheQuincy
(yeah man this is in MODERN world. No one would just attempt to kill everyone, and no one is a particularly STRONG person.)

Thunder Fox
(never said i was dude but you relize not everyone is all about guns and stuff like that he is just good with a sword but he is not overly powerful)

TheQuincy
(I'm fine with the using a sword in combat thing, but in real life, idon't think anyone would bring one to a party, let alone pounce on someone and threaten to kill them with it)

feralboy
Carry sits next to them."what was that about?"

Thunder Fox
(one he could have bought it befor the call and two you have never met kids at my school they are f*cking nuts so i got it from that)

feralboy
~ok let it go.some people do and some don't so jst keep it the way it is~

Thunder Fox
(thank you feral)

feralboy
~your welcome.cuz people are crazy these days~

TheQuincy
Originally posted by feralboy
Carry sits next to them."what was that about?"

Colin looked over to her. "I'm not totally sure. He's touch I suppose." Rob looked over to her..."helllllllooooooo"

Thunder Fox
lance went to leave the the party and opened the door

feralboy
"hi. i'm go see whats wrong"carry rushed to the do."hi i'm carry"

Thunder Fox
"hello i'm lance" looking at her calmly

feralboy
"nice to meet you.mmm.so what happened back there?"

Thunder Fox
"i don't take kindly to insults" lance muttered

feralboy
~brb~
"just hang with me. k"grabbing his arm and running to the outside

Thunder Fox
"um alright..." lance followed

blood_ninja
-Isoko stayed in the shadows looking at everyone and everything. he didnt want to meet the other people yet-

TheQuincy
The Second hand stood up. He cleared his throat. "Well everyone, it's about time I tell you the real reason for everyone being here. The truth is...." and the lights dimmed. "Well, just follow me through this arch-way. He beckoned towards Colin, and colin followed. Robert followed after them, and then everyone else from the party followed suit. What they saw when the passed through the archway, was jaw-dropping.

It was a new world. There were forests, and elves, and all that crazy shit. A few girls gasped. A tall female elf walked over to the group, "would all the females please follow me, and the boys go with the secondhand" and they split.

blood_ninja
-Isoko followed still looking confused-
"what is this?" he asked

Thunder Fox
lance followed silently looking around unimpressed

blood_ninja
-Isoko looked around and started to wander a little way from the group-

meleficus
(sorry for the late start. What's going on?)

blood_ninja
((we went into the other realm))

TheQuincy
Elf Woman:
Well welcome to this plane. It is here that you lovely ladies will be tested on your inner-strength. You are going to have to go up against the boys, and each other.

Secondhand:
Well lads, it's about time we got down to the brass tax here. Here are your swords:

In everyones hand popped an ordinary katana

Thunder Fox
grabed it"i have a sword already

blood_ninja
-he noticed that he was wandering off and went back taking the sword-
"whats the sword for?" he asked

TheQuincy
"Well the sword is what will gather your spiritual energy. And you, lance, are a snob. You can use your pathetic toy if you want, but it wont help you here." *there were oooo's from the rest of the crowd.

blood_ninja
"ok....." he said still looking confused

Thunder Fox
lance turned the other cheek "heh i guess i deserved that but i was just saying"

blood_ninja
"so where do we go now?" he asked

TheQuincy
"If you would all be so kind, take some time to become familiar with your katana. It will grow to be your best friend." and he walked off. "I'll meet you soon in a little bit, to explain why you'll need it"

Colin stared at his reflection in his katana.

meleficus
Richard wasn't used to seeing anyone strange in his town, but after school got out someone new approached him. "Hello." Richard said slowly. "Can I help you?"
The new person didn't respond, he just gave Rich a letter and left. Richard read the letter. It was a strange invitation, but Richard followed all of the instructions anyway.

blood_ninja
-he took it out of the case staring at it-
"it doesnt look to special to me" he said looking at his reflection

Thunder Fox
"hmmmmmm" lance stared at the the sword and practiced it abit

blood_ninja
-he put it back in the case and went away from the others-

TheQuincy
Robert nudged Isoko. "Um, what the hell is going on? And why the hell do we have swords? am I dreaming?"

meleficus
Richard followed the instructions carefully, and it wasn't long before he found the others. "What is all this about?"

blood_ninja
"lets see" he said hitting him "dont touch me and no your not dreaming" as he walked away

TheQuincy
Colin was confused. He lifted the katana over his shoulder. He was wearing a white t-shirt, blue faded jeans, and brown sandals. He had a necklace on with a batman pendant.

"This should be fun" he said as he walked more towards the crowd.

meleficus
Richard was very confused. "What are you talking about?"

blood_ninja
-he decided to go to the crowd and meet the new people-

TheQuincy
Colin "Well I guess these swords will 'power us up'" Colin finally got it. He was ECSTATIC! 'OH MY GOD! THIS IS AWESOME! WE HAVE POWER!!! THESE THINGS EXIST!!!!!!!!!" He did a little dance. "HOW AWESOME IS THIS????"

blood_ninja
"super..." he said

Thunder Fox
lance looked at it and grinned "how do activate the power"

blood_ninja
-he tried concentrating on the sword-

TheQuincy
"DUDE I'M GONNA GET TO WORK RIGHT AWAY! CONSIDERING THIS IS SUPPOSED TO HEIGHTEN OUR ENERGY! JUST LIKE ANIME!!!!!!!" Colin jumped around "WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE? HAVEN'T YOU EVER WANTED THIS??????WE CAN DO ANYTHING! WE'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!"

Thunder Fox
"really just like anime" jumped higher than he ever could and landed normally

meleficus
Richard inspected the sword he was just handed, he adjusted his glasses and peered at the blade. "Incredible, I've never seen a sword like this before."

Thunder Fox
"really just like anime" jumped higher than he ever could and landed normally and looked at the sword

meleficus
Richard inspected the sword he was just handed, he adjusted his glasses and peered at the blade. "Incredible, I've never seen a sword like this before."

feralboy
~recap plz~

Thunder Fox
(they reached the other plane and the guys and girls were split up and givin the swords)

feralboy
~thanks~
you know i'm better with a bow

meleficus
Richard swung the sword. "It's so light, I can swing this thing around all day."

feralboy
carry sat on the ground."or a whip"

meleficus
Richard stopped goofing around and asked. "So what's up with these swords? And what is the real reason we're here?" He ran his fingers through his shaggy black hair like a comb. "I think I might have missed something."

Thunder Fox
"this is turnament i'm guessing"

feralboy
"i hate swords"

meleficus
Richard adjusted his glasses again, making him look like a tall, athletic nerd. "A tournament? Why would they chose us for a tournament?"

Thunder Fox
"well look around most of these people here are anime fanatics so i figure this has something to do with anime some how"

feralboy
"if i chip a nail your in trouble"

meleficus
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
"well look around most of these people here are anime fanatics so i figure this has something to do with anime some how" Richard grinned awkwardly. "I love anime." He said, getting cheerier. Then he looked at the sword in his hand. "But what about this sword? What do we need these for?"

Thunder Fox
"haven't figured that out yet"

meleficus
Richard put away his sword. "Do you know who's in charge? Maybe they can help us out."

Thunder Fox
"he comes and goes as he pleases but i'll smite his ass if he insults me again"

meleficus
(I'll be back tomorrow.)

feralboy
~ok~ funny how um, we just got this flimsy swords"

Thunder Fox
"i'll find away these sword increase our abillities"

feralboy
"i wonder were did the boys go"thinking to herself

blood_ninja
-Isoko tried to jump as high as he could and land safely-
"wow these are great." he said putting it away

Green_Demon
"Hmmmm......" Tsu contemplated, "I have the sudden urge to destroy all that is blue." Then he attack Colin's jeans. "FOR DR. WILY!!!!!"

blood_ninja
*whats wrong with him* he thought *hes acting crazy*

meleficus
Richard did a few back flips. "Amazing, I couldn't do that before."

Thunder Fox
lance sat waiting for the second hand to come

blood_ninja
-isoko also waits looking bored-

TheQuincy
The second hand decides to re-enter. (and the swords won't strengthen our physical attributes, we won't be able to run as fast, i'll explain it all after. For now they are just ordinary swords...and i'm going to ignore green's post)

"Well now that you all are aware of your swords, please let me explain what's truley going on. You are all people that have great interests in the fantasy worlds, and have taken a liking to spiritual energy, and anime. Well its no coincidence you feel as strong as you do. Unknowingly, the authors, creators, writers and EVERYONE was influenced by a muse- i'm sure you all know what that is. You see, most of those things actually exist. And it is in all of your hearts that we plan on reaching the potential of the spirit."

meleficus
Richard raised his hand. "But, what exactly does that wean?"

TheQuincy
"You'll find out Richard. don't worry" and he gestured for them to follow

blood_ninja
-Isoko followed him-

meleficus
Richard adjusted his glasses again and followed the second hand.

feralboy
carry was get mad

TheQuincy
He led them into an empty field. And began to explain.

"There is a king of this world. However, he is gravely ill. Normally I, the second-hand, would become the next king, but he has decided to go a different course. He wishes to hold a tournament. I asked him 'a tournament? I'll gather the greatest warriors.' but he stopped me. 'I wish to have humans from the earth-realm participate.' So here you all are. At first I thought this wouldn't go over well, i mean, you teenagers have very little spiritual energy, and no abilities, so I had these swords made for you."

blood_ninja
"so where do we go now?" he asked

feralboy
"just one thing.whats in it for the ladies"

Thunder Fox
lance was listening but was studying over the sword also

TheQuincy
"Well look at the time," he said looking at his watch, all though it was still daylight. "It's been a long journey. I bet you are all tired. Feel free to stay in the castle for the night, you will recieve a feast, and then some fine accomodations." He nudged Robert "and some fine female accomponiment" Robert looked around, "um, what castle?" he asked, Then the second-hand pointed passed the field, and there was GIGANTIC castle.

Colin again was excited. "I'm gonna win this tournament or wahtever"

Thunder Fox
lance looked at the castle and looked suprised "wow..."

meleficus
Richard looked at the castle. "Impressive." He paused slightly, then leaned over to the second hand and asked. "What was that you said about female accompaniment?"

feralboy
~ok what about the females.my char is the only female and i'm stuck wounder whats going on with her~

TheQuincy
The second-hand only smiled. "You'll see my friend. Let's just say they are more impressive than that castle"

meleficus
The second-hand only smiled. "You'll see my friend. Let's just say they are more impressive than that castle" Richard chuckled hardily.

TheQuincy
(ok. The females had the same exact conversatoin, just with the elf woman.)

Thunder Fox
The second-hand only smiled. "You'll see my friend. Let's just say they are more impressive than that castle" "you serious?" lance looked at him who kinda livend up

feralboy
Carry walked into the Castle.it wasn't like the old cold one."nice place."

riku-chan
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(yeah but some people like have real swords yet like me)
(knowing me, i'd most likely have a pair of daggers or something in my back pack, but i wouldn't bring that into this game, recap plz.)

Thunder Fox
(we are in the other plane and the ladies and the men were seperated and given swords and explained why they were there mostly anyway)

riku-chan
"what exactly are these toothpick-swords for? you can't really do any damage with them." Kserei frowned, unamused. she was remembering her collection of weapons at home, the ones she actually used to fight in her martial art's class. she now wished that she had one of them with her, they were much better than the one she was holding.

Green_Demon
"Man, they're not even giant swords." Tsu complained.

midnite127

blood_ninja
((o.o wow long entry))

meleficus
Richard looked around at the castle. "Brilliant. The Queen herself couldn't pick a better palace."

blood_ninja
-Isoko stoped and looked at the castle not impressed-

TheQuincy
Colin headed in. He looked back at everyone behind him. "What idiots, how are they not excited?" he asked himself.

blood_ninja
-Isoko walked in still not impressed-

Thunder Fox
lance followed colin in he was impressed but still confused

blood_ninja
"so now where are we going to go? Isoko asked

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>