final fantasy : criesis core

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
this is an anime movie that square enix is gonna do all i know is the star will be Zack and the other cast that i know of is Cloud Tifa and Sephiroth does any one know anything else about this movie and it takes place wiel Cloud was a soilder

SamuraiSquirrel
its new to me. but it sounds like they are making a TON of money off of the FF7 stuff now, like AV, but ive never heard of this movie.

Lord Ryugen
Erm, Crisis Core seems to be set during the five year gap between Sephiroth's destruction of Nibelhelm to the start of FFVII, Zack seems to be the main character since the trailer I watched on the Japanese Advent Children I imported focused mainly on him. From the little I saw it looks like they're being hunted by Shinra.

SamuraiSquirrel
in AV or in sumthing else?

b-dan
5 year gap
thats cool i hear theres a love ting ogin one involving tiff cloud zack and gusse who les good odl Sephiroth god i hate him i like Kadaj better and i hope Reno is in this movie

moogleattack
I think that Crisis Core is actually going to be a game for the PSP not a movie... It would be awesome if they made another movie like advent children!! big grin

SamuraiSquirrel
how can you hate sephiroth? that guy is a badass, no hands down, and when you kadaj you meant kuja right? or is that guy off of ff9, i cant member its been like 5 years since ive played them all the way through.

b-dan
kadaj is the main villian in advetn chdilren and you call ur self a final fantasy fan im dissapointed

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by moogleattack
I think that Crisis Core is actually going to be a game for the PSP not a movie... It would be awesome if they made another movie like advent children!! big grin

They might have the same name but CC is an anime, I have the trailer.

SamuraiSquirrel
Originally posted by b-dan
kadaj is the main villian in advetn chdilren and you call ur self a final fantasy fan im dissapointed

i havent done anything that even involves FF in like 3 years, so its no fact that im going to forget some meaningless stuff.

b-dan
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
They might have the same name but CC is an anime, I have the trailer. the magaizine i have talked about crises core and they had picutres to it was all anime or it could be some werid trailer

moogleattack
I think the opening and the cut scenes are all animated.

moogleattack
If you look it up on any gaming site you'll see that there hasn't been any gameplay footage released yet.

b-dan
hmm ic

Lord Ryugen
Are you sure it's a game and not just a series being released on the PSP?

SamuraiSquirrel
i hate psp, its so crappy, of course i think anything thats smaller than a dvd player sucks, cause well, i tend to lose them

moogleattack
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Are you sure it's a game and not just a series being released on the PSP?

Yeah, I'm sure. It's going to be an action RPG in the Final Fantasy VII Compilation Series along with Dirge of Cerberus (another game) and Advent Children.

b-dan
sweet there coming out with all this final fatasy Vll crap its awsome and i wanna play derge of ceribus online!!!

Kenshinswife
.....i dont know how to say this but...if they were gonna make a final fantasy movie it should not be seven according to the fact that is one of the worst final fantasy games!!!!

moogleattack
How can you say that?! It's my favorite one from all the playstation ff's. My favorite ones overall are a tie between 1 and 6.

Kenshinswife
I'm sorry but its like one of the worst! His sword (clouds) was like a huge butter knife! If any a movie sould have been made it should have been between final fantasy eight or final fantasy 10 and x2. (not really x2 it kinda sucked) but i am just sayin i really dont think seven is worth that much.

Lord Ryugen
Erm, new info it looks like Crisis Core is a game and the anime is a single episode that comes with it. I'm trying to confirm this so I'll post back when I find out.

Whiteclipse
there is an anime of ff7 its called last order here is a link to its bit torrent http://www.mininova.org/tor/109548

Kenshinswife
It must suck according to the fact that game was crap. aND ITS GOOD that its not a movie it would spare us from a wate of 12 dollars at the movie theater *wipes sweat off brow* but a series wow what a waste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.