Temple Purge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
This is completely hypothetical topic. The setting is a follows:

Setting: Jedi Temple on Coruscant

Situation: Sidious had no need for Anakin. Looking into the future, he saw death at the young Jedi's hands, despite how much he could ever manipulate him. The elimination of the Jedi had to be now or never. Using outside means, he re-triangulated the Jedi Temple's signal beacon to call all Jedi from the frontlines. With them all in one location, it would be easier to kill them. It was time for Order 66 to be unleashed.

Combatants: Clone Forces of the Republic vs. All Jedi in the PT Order (including Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace, Yoda, Agen, Fisto, Shaak, Cin, and everyone else)

With the help of their most powerful Jedi, and despite impossible numbers, can the Jedi fight off the Clones?

Deus Ex
Well, the Jedi temple was pretty well razed by Anakin and some Clone Troopers. Turning the ENTIRE Republic Clone army against them in one location is death. The Clones can hail fire from gunships, from orbit, on the ground, bomb the place, etc. It would be a complete slaughter, unless the jedi temple had a hidden escape route and the jedi retreated.

Se7in
Okay, change this around. Only ground troops can be used. Clone infantry. No vehicles or aerial attacks.

Tengu Man
if thats the case considering the clone wars micro series. mace could take this by himself, and with maybe a few other jedi. in the midst of all this yoda deals with sidious.

Deus Ex
That miniseries is starting to sound ridiculous.

Hell, it LOOKS ridiculous.

Tengu Man
the only thing i like about it is Mace boxing super battle droids

Darth_Glentract
If they made a Cartoon like that, we'd see Yoda flinging clones like Sauron in LOTR.

Janus, the reason they are so powerful in Clone Wars is because GL wanted to show they really COULD roll with Ancients if necessary. Not necessarily defeat, but easily give a very hard time. I think he just didn't want to spend the money on it in the movies.

Se7in
Well, let me clarify the combatants

PT Jedi (all)

vs.

Clone Infantry
Clone Assassins
Clone Snipers
Clone Arc Troopers
Clone Jet Troopers
Darth Sidious
Count Dooku

I added Count Dooku just to make it a bit more challenging.

Deus Ex
It's entirely possible, Glentract. I'd have to see for myself to render a vote, but it sounds extremely out of alignment with the PT movies and I hope it's not just a play on hype and the Star Wars name to release a substandard cartoon that looks like something from the Cartoon Network on acid.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Se7in
Well, let me clarify the combatants

PT Jedi (all)

vs.

Clone Infantry
Clone Assassins
Clone Snipers
Clone Arc Troopers
Clone Jet Troopers
Darth Sidious
Count Dooku

I added Count Dooku just to make it a bit more challenging.

But Dooku would already be dead. . .

Darth_Glentract
The Jedi lose, even with their Cartoon Skill. Like they commonly say, they are Keepers of the Peace, not soliders. If they are supplemting an army, they can whup some butt, but not on their own.

Now if we take the Army that Exar and Ulic fought against, they might be able to take the Clones. They were trained to be an army. I would guess there were probably no less than twenty thousand Jedi alive at that time.

What I still don't understand is the Chu'unthor. Why would the Jedi have a ship capable of housing ten thousand Jedi? They didn't have any need to move that many Jedi. It wasn't the main Academy. I just don't understand it.

Deus Ex
More EU inconsistancies.

Illustrious
The Clone Wars was an illustration of the powers the Jedi had, not to demonstrate they were as good or better than the Ancient Jedi. In order to have live humans do what Mace did to those battle droids, they would need remarkable choreography and even more special effects, that would take far too much effort for the silver screen.

Fishy
Making the series none cannon as it contradicts the movies stick out tongue Kinda cool now isn't?

Tangible God
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
But Dooku would already be dead. . . But Anakin's already joined the Dark by 66.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Tangible God
But Anakin's already joined the Dark by 66.

Damn...the dude sure waited awile to join...I mean geez a senior citizen! stick out tongue

Darth_Frobo
lol, jedi get wrecked clone commando's could individually take basically any of the padawans 1 v1, throw in literally million of automatic blasters, grenades and snipers the jedi get wrecked, or if they do somehow win i only see master yoda coming out of it alive.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
lol, jedi get wrecked clone commando's could individually take basically any of the padawans 1 v1, throw in literally million of automatic blasters, grenades and snipers the jedi get wrecked, or if they do somehow win i only see master yoda coming out of it alive. Yoda and the fat youngling that talked to Anakin.

Darth_Frobo
he's fat, he can't move very fast the only way he'd kill any clones is by getting them to chuckle to death at his obeseness

Illustrious
Seriously. You'd think the life of Jedi would cut down on childhood obesity, but nooo!

Darth_Frobo
Could you imagine him trying to build a lightsaber

Fat kid:Mah teef ar broken
Jedi master:That was a lightsaber crystal not rock candy dumbass.

Tangible God
Hmm, he was chalked up on Glitterstim, him and master Yoda had just got back fighting the Separtists on Kessel when the Fat Kid smuggled 5 pounds worth of spice out in his backfat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.