25 cent comics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
My local comic store has a few boxes of comics for a quarter each and if I don't have much cash I can still go there with a buck and get some decent comics. Here's one I just picked up yesterday for 25 cents.
(Granted they are older comics though)

Family_guy725
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
My local comic store has a few boxes of comics for a quarter each and if I don't have much cash I can still go there with a buck and get some decent comics. Here's one I just picked up yesterday for 25 cents.
(Granted they are older comics though)
thats cool comic shop down her i got 4 venom value packs for like 12.00
it was a pretty good deal they had a two pack four pack & two three packs and pretty good ones to like madness series, funeral pyre(with punisher), spirits of venom and a pack where venom fights supes and bats

8bitChris
Doesn't get any better than paying only 25 cents.

Well, maybe getting stuff for free..but sweet.

masterbruce
are they in good condition? im anal about that

SnakeEyes
Well its about half and half... I try to get the ones that are in good condition... Sometimes the upper right cover will be torn, but I guess I'm just not that picky when they're the cost of your pocket change.

Relmiw
heh, those are the only ones i buy at the store. well, almost
if it's over a dolar then just forget it.
95% of the store comics i get are $.25
they're normally in crap condition, but i don't care. the stories just the same.

most of the comics i get are on ebay.... for about $.4-$.7 each

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.