Revan vs Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Great Vengeance
Discuss.

Darth_Glentract
Laser-targetting for an air-strike from Ush.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Discuss.

Should I? Ahhh what the hell. Come on son! This crap is against the rules! there I said it. . .

Veneficus
Discuss.

Ahh another Great Vengence Revan hater thread...

Darth Avis
well Harry and Ron start making out and revan kills himself. close this

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Darth Avis

eek! eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing beer beer Smooth V. . .Originally posted by Darth Avis

Amen Avis. . .

Great Vengence, am I gonna have to give you one of my signature Exorcisms?

Darth Avis
thanks night guys. need to get ready for a test.

Great Vengeance
C'mon guys we need to get a heated debate going, Im talking step-by-step analysis.

Veneficus
C'mon guys we need to get a heated debate going, Im talking step-by-step analysis.

Yea and Revan kills the asine punk with lame glasses created by a woman who thinks she knows how to write...

*yells for Janus*

"Oh great one of Jawas please comith here and damn this unholy thread"

ReverendMakashi
Begone from this innocent young fool, Ye demon spirit of idiocy from hell! Curse him no longer go back to the shadows from whence you came!!!!!!!!!!

Great Vengeance
Janus is "challenged" okay, stop making fun of him.

Deus Ex

Certainly not challenged by the likes of you.

I haven't seen you in here since you were arguing that Sidious could beat Revan/Malak/Traya/Ulic/Ragnos/Anakin/God/Artoo. Seems like you're still as fun now as you were then.

Some advice:

ReverendMakashi

I'm not making fun of him. I am ReverendMakashi, class A Exorcist. . .

Illustrious
Do y'all like Wizardburgers?

overlord
Liek oh mi goid!!1 Duhh.. HP the man has magic and Revan turns into a rabbit!

*yells for Boris*

"Oh great one of Jawas please comith here and damn this unholy thread"

Fishy
What wait? HP easily wins, he can't be killed you know... The last book hasn't been written yet

overlord
Destiny is on harry's side, he always wins by default.

Darth Traya
*Summons Artoo's powers and blasts this unholy thread into oblivion.*

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Traya
*Summons Artoo's powers and blasts this unholy thread into oblivion.*

Wow.. I read this so much and it's getting funnier with every post..
Maybe I should use that quote! smile

Darth Traya
Originally posted by overlord
Wow.. I read this so much and it's getting funnier with every post..
Maybe I should use that quote! smile

'Tis my quote, only with my permission may you use it.

overlord
Muhahahahaha... You'll never catch me! shifty

Darth Traya
Originally posted by overlord
Muhahahahaha... You'll never catch me! shifty

Unlikely eek!

Deus Ex
*Laser designates this thread for Artoo destruction.*

overlord
What?! You don't mean.. That you would actually go through all my posts with search? eek!

overlord
Originally posted by Deus Ex
*Laser designates this thread for Artoo destruction.*

You know.. Your avathar really makes you more charming. sad

Deus Ex
It's that shit-eating grin. What better way to combat the enemy, then with a big smile?

Fishy
It's that shit-eating grin. What better way to combat the enemy, then with a big smile?

With a smile that doesn't make me want to stop reading your post.

jollyjim311
revan uses the force to snap harrys little stick (literally, unless you would really like to see the euphemism), and wins.

overlord
Originally posted by Fishy
With a smile that doesn't make me want to stop reading your post.

Subcontiously you will think he's a good guy because our brains are programmed to think like that when we see a smiling face. Although it's just an avathar, your brain also always needs to put a face to a person.

DarthMaul9123
harry's stick got switched with rons and he made himself die on accedant....or revan goes rogue on him and poppcorn sizes little pieces of harry and fries them and gives them to wendeys to torture their costomers with

SS_181st_Snow
Revan pwns pothead with the force while reading a book and taking a piss. Come on, He/She brought the whole republics to its knees, you think a little dork with a stick is gonna even TOUCH Lord Revan? Hey Janus, how does one go about becoming one with the Great Jawa Empire?

Deus Ex
Ask the other members. I am too lofty in my position to accept candidates for Jawahood.

Illustrious
The 4 grandmasters do not accept a non Jawa child.

SS_181st_Snow
What about those Jawas I killed and ate?

Tangible God
C'mon guys we need to get a heated debate going, Im talking step-by-step analysis. AWWWWWWWWWWWW! The boy thinks he's people...........(sniffs) so cute...

Veneficus
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Revan pwns pothead with the force while reading a book and taking a piss. Come on, He/She brought the whole republics to its knees, you think a little dork with a stick is gonna even TOUCH Lord Revan? Hey Janus, how does one go about becoming one with the Great Jawa Empire?

*groans*

Ahh to many jawas!

Deus Ex
What about those Jawas I killed and ate?

You did WHAT?!

By Artoo, you heretic!

*Brands him an ewok*

Get him!

Darth_Frobo
By artoo when will this thread close I beleive my membership in the great jawa empire as lead member of TNET (tactical noob elimination team) is still standing correct?

Illustrious
Ewok?! Where?

Artoo calls Jihad!

Deus Ex
Jihad!

Frobo, get him!!!

Darth_Frobo
Halalalalalalalalal death to infidels, sends squad of Hk's to go rainbow six on his ass...

Darth_Frobo
that should deal with the threat sufficiently

SS_181st_Snow
You'll never take me alive, copper.

Fishy
You'll never take me alive, copper.

You have a squad of HK's after you, I don't think they mind.

SS_181st_Snow
All I need is a belt with an Electro-Mag field, that'll shut down the droids systems. Send some real people after me. I'll be hiding down on the moon of Endor.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Veneficus
*groans*

Ahh to many jawas! i hear that

Great Vengeance
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Fishy
All I need is a belt with an Electro-Mag field, that'll shut down the droids systems. Send some real people after me. I'll be hiding down on the moon of Endor.

And that will help against a sniper rifle or a thermal detonator how?

SS_181st_Snow
The droids wouldn't have time to fire, and being down on the moon, they'd have to be really good to hit me.

Fishy
Then they will just get a weapon that will blwo up a planet... And you know they will..

And the droids aren't able to fire, how freaking big is your shield? This is like playing war games with little children

Bang Bang your dead

No you missed me

No I didn't yet

Yes you did I have a special electric shields that deflects bullets

But I have bullets that pierce special electric shiellds

But my shield is more special then your bullets...

SS_181st_Snow
Well, droids accuracy isn't very good really. That + Camo, and those little short range weapons, the droids would have to close in, and the belt takes effect. And don't think about sending stormies back onto the moon stick out tongue But really, blowing up the whole planet (moon) is overkill, they'd just need a really big fleet of ships, like Malaks or What's her names....the hot red head, Daala, that's it. Or I could always be a good boy and confess my crimes to the New Jawa Order, and see what sentance is carried.

Fishy
Death...

I like the droid options more really... Bombing or destroying the moon... Its going to be fun to watch from a ship or the DS. BTW: They are droids build for assassinating people, their accuracy is going to be great.

SS_181st_Snow
Ah, Assassin droids. I thought you meant those petty battle droids. HK droids arn't much better (That mother flipper HK-47 always misses on my KOTOR games, especially when I need him the most, so I stick with Canderous) Maybe the Wise Janus will spare me if I show him where I stored all those Jawa bodies.

Fishy
No chance, its death plus torture now for saying HK sucks.

SS_181st_Snow
He's funny, I'll give him that, but common. The droid misses half the time. Canderous is definatly better.

Fishy
Gameplay experience doesn't count...

Darth_Frobo
hmmm...if you surrender in peace and agree to help us rid the world of ewoks and noobs we might be a little compassionate...

Fishy
Death by a nuke? Strapped around his back on Endor of course.

Darth_Frobo
i was thinking more of slowly lowering him into a pool of acid by his fingernails but whatever floats your boat, we are jawa sith after all...

Fishy
Well your idea is nice but it won't kill a lot of Ewoks... We can of course ty him up in front of the Death Stars main laser and then fire... While aiming for Endor...

That could proof to be a "blast"

Darth_Frobo
du dum ch

how about we unleash a plague on endor that completely kills anything alive...

Fishy
Nice... But that will hardly solve our Otaku problem, and it won't be a blast either...

SS_181st_Snow
Oo! Strap me to laser! I wanna go out with a "bang".

What? He can make bad puns, so can I.

jollyjim311
for all the jawas,

is it wootinii or ootinii? it really concerns me in mass quantities

Deus Ex
Oooteenie!

Tangible God
Oooteenie! What??!!

For your information my mother was a Saint! I'll kill you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.