5,OOO things vs classic jugge,sav hulk and colosus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

broly112
I think the things would be too much smokin'

Metalmanx
And I agree with you. 5,000 Things are just far too much for these guys.

Oh wait. Is that Classic Juggernaut?

Nevermind.

Juggernaut, Savage Hulk, and Colossus win.

armandovalles
It doesnt matter if it's classic Juggernaut or not. War Hulk hurt him, so im sure 5,000 Things can. 2 Things would easily be enough for Colossus, 3 Things would be enough for the Hulk, and then it's 4,995 Things vs Classic Juggernaut. lol

masterbruce
Hulk and Colossus get flattened literally

Juggernaut becomes the invincible soccerball for the things to kick around all day

Metalmanx
Originally posted by armandovalles
It doesnt matter if it's classic Juggernaut or not. War Hulk hurt him, so im sure 5,000 Things can. 2 Things would easily be enough for Colossus, 3 Things would be enough for the Hulk, and then it's 4,995 Things vs Classic Juggernaut. lol

Are you serious?

Juggernaut's strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4995 Things.

Juggernaut has punched through dimensions.

Lemme know when Thing can punch through dimensions.

Oh yea. And War Hulk "defeated" Juggy with magical, celestial tech. I wager you don't recall when Juggernaut almost killed Hulk and would have had not the Red Skull asks Juggy not to.

Plus, you know that whole invulnerable thing.

Oh yea, and that once-in-motion-no-force-on-Earth-can-stop-him thing, too. He could just keep walking, running them down or ripping them apart. They would try and stop him, but wouldn't slow him down in the slightest.

PLUUUUUUS.

Only 4-5 Things would be able to attack him at once. Didn't think about that did you? Juggy could easily handle 10,000 Things at once (and I'm being EXTREMELY kind here). 4-5 Things aren't going to do jack to Juggy.

I'm sorry. You may not like Classic Juggs, but he has his powers for a reason.

JirK
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Are you serious?

Oh yea. And War Hulk "defeated" Juggy with magical, celestial tech. I wager you don't recall when Juggernaut almost killed Hulk and would have had not the Red Skull asks Juggy not to.

Oh yea, and that once-in-motion-no-force-on-Earth-can-stop-him thing, too. He could just keep walking, running them down or ripping them apart. They would try and stop him, but wouldn't slow him down in the slightest.

PLUUUUUUS.

Only 4-5 Things would be able to attack him at once. Didn't think about that did you? Juggy could easily handle 10,000 Things at once (and I'm being EXTREMELY kind here). 4-5 Things aren't going to do jack to Juggy.

well said. i agree fully and was going to say something like that til i read your post.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by JirK
well said. i agree fully and was going to say something like that til i read your post.

Why thank you. Glad to see that there are others who understand how this fight works.

And, as cheap as he may be, that Juggernaut is unbeatable by physical means.

broly112
War hulk>>>>Classic jugge>>>>>>>>>>>>colossus...in all actuality hulk will defeat most of em an jugge defeats after all hulks strenth is IMMEASURABLE!!!

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Are you serious?

PLUUUUUUS.

didn't juggy only to that in 8th day?.... i mean, it's not like he normally goes around punching holes in demensional walls...

johnv89
Actually, Juggs wipes most of them out. Once he starts moving, he becomes a living lawnmower.

johnv89
Originally posted by jinzin
didn't juggy only to that in 8th day?.... i mean, it's not like he normally goes around punching holes in demensional walls...

Your correct, that was 8th day juggs.

broly112
Originally posted by johnv89
Actually, Juggs wipes most of them out. Once he starts moving, he becomes a living lawnmower. youre such a fanboy stick out tongue

long pig
Originally posted by jinzin
He's done it before in a Strange comic. He was punching through dimension way before 8th day.

Colossus would die real quick, Hulk would die after a few days, Jug would be fine and eventually wear the Things down and win.

Unless ring outs count as a win, Jug wins 10/10

johnv89
Originally posted by broly112
youre such a fanboy stick out tongue

I'll try to keep my fanboy comments to myself smile

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
He's done it before in a Strange comic. He was punching through dimension way before 8th day.

Colossus would die real quick, Hulk would die after a few days, Jug would be fine and eventually wear the Things down and win.

Unless ring outs count as a win, Jug wins 10/10

Thank you, long pig. I was about to say the same thing. You just beat me to it.

KillAll
we would all have enough gravel to re-do our driveways.

collossus is the only one dropped (on the 3 man team) then hulk and juggernaut mosey on through the legions of things.

King KAM
Originally posted by KillAll
we would all have enough gravel to re-do our driveways.

collossus is the only one dropped (on the 3 man team) then hulk and juggernaut mosey on through the legions of things.
Colossus is made or rage

ImmortalOne
And Juggs is made of............ pure UNSTOPPABLE FORCE !!

TOAA
Originally posted by King KAM
Colossus is made or rage

colossus is now bonded with TOAA he is JP prime. .and colossus wouldnt die.....a mutant with the genetic potential to take on abstracts......will not die in the hands of some walking orange rocks.

BobbyD
I'll put my money on the 5000 Things.

KillAll
why would you want to give up your money like that??

BobbyD
Good one, KillAll. laughing

olympian
"Juggernaut's strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4995 Things."

One Thing has given Hulk a fight.......shifty

"Juggernaut has punched through dimensions"

Amped version.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by olympian
"Juggernaut's strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4995 Things."

One Thing has given Hulk a fight.......shifty

"Juggernaut has punched through dimensions"

Amped version.

Sorry, sure wasn't though. This was normal Classic Juggernaut.

He punched through dimensions. Live with it.

And Hulk can be knocked out, Juggernaut can't.

wolverine8888
onc ein motion it almost impossable to stop him ALMOST that means he can be stopped

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolverine8888
onc ein motion it almost impossable to stop him ALMOST that means he can be stopped

I don't know what bio you're looking at.

Everyone I've read says "virtually". Which basically means 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time.

Which means that no physical force on Earth can stop them unless they're higher up than Cyttorak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.