3 Pimps and a Ho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I'm the ho. big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by Myth
I'm the ho. big grin

I don't know what's more disturbing.....the picture or that i looked at it before reading and thought "I'd do her" no expression

~wickerman~

Sir Mist
laughing laughing laughing laughing

You look nicehappy
laughing out loud

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Wickerman
I don't know what's more disturbing.....the picture or that i looked at it before reading and thought "I'd do her" no expression

~wickerman~

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Uneeklyconfused
I'm the ho. big grin

your pen 15 is showingno expression

Myth
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

Don't worry, I got a lot of that at the party. wink

Wickerman
Don't worry, I got a lot of that at the party. wink

I'm sure you got a lot of everyone.......i mean......everything at the party shifty

~wickerman~

Myth
The fun part was when the cops busted the party and I went sprinting down the streets at 1am dressed like that to get back to campus. Well that and all of the ass grabbing a got.......... from the girls, from the guys wasn't as fun.

Uneeklyconfused
The fun part was when the cops busted the party and I went sprinting down the streets at 1am dressed like that to get back to campus. Well that and all of the ass grabbing a got.......... from the girls, from the guys wasn't as fun.

droolio

Wickerman

laughing yeah....i can picture that laughing out loud

~wickerman~

§P0oONY
I'll be seeing those hoes later... nerd

Wickerman

Myth
Another odd thing (this was a pimps and hoes party btw if you didn't catch on), is that out of probably 100+ people at this party, only 4 guys came as hoes instead of pimps. All four guys are runners (3 cross country and myself a sprinter) for the school and we did not know that each one of us was coming as a ho.

Wickerman
Another odd thing (this was a pimps and hoes party btw if you didn't catch on), is that out of probably 100+ people at this party, only 4 guys came as hoes instead of pimps. All four guys are runners (3 cross country and myself a sprinter) for the school and we did not know that each one of us was coming as a ho.

must be a jock thing whistle

~wickerman~

nitro-swicked
laughing priceless

s|m
I'm the ho. big grin

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Inspectah Deck

Jocks these days

Revernd Maynard
I'm the ho. big grin nice legs shock

magic_hate_ball
I'm the ho. big grin
sick that made throw up in my mouth a little.....

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
sick that made throw up in my mouth a little.....
*correction* that made ME throw up in my mouth a little....
*curses 15 minute time limit on editing posts*

Myth
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
nice legs shock

Thanks. I didn't even have to shave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.