George Romero Interview

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Click here for video interview :

www.horrormovies.ca/horror_4527.html

Day of the Dead 2 interview
www.horror-movies.ca/horror_4525.html

Deano
im gonna stone cold stunner romero when he comes to memorabilia in birmingham uk.
im gonna ask him why he made such a crap film like land of the dead, before i give him chance to answer..

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6950/10012173copy3on.jpg

Cinemaddiction
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Deano
well he deserves itbig grin

nah he's too old..i'll just take it out on bill mosely or sid haig

papabeard
Heres another Romero Interview

Part One : www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=871

Part 2 : www.creature-corner.com

zombieman
Am I the only one who liked Land of the Dead?

papabeard
I thought it was ok, but nowhere near as good as id hoped.

Wolfie
It was alright. Not as good as the other three Dead films but I wasn't expecting it to be.

Nevermind
Originally posted by papabeard
I thought it was ok, but nowhere near as good as id hoped.

ditto. I didn't even know there was a sequel messed is it really as bad as everyone says it is? I saw the poster on imdb.com look really cheap and awful.

BackFire
Originally posted by zombieman
Am I the only one who liked Land of the Dead?

No, I really enjoyed it.

I have a feeling that it will become more accepted by the fans as time goes on, much like Day of the Dead, which got a very lackluster feelings initially. Now look at it.

I don't really know why people didn't like it, I mean, it had everything you could want from a Romero zombie movie, and then some. It had gore, comedy, good looking zombies, solid progression of the zombies, and social commentary.

papabeard
Far too much CGI for my taste , I didnt like the aesthetic, stylistically it was very similar to Resident Evil , which made me baulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.