Comic book charactors who are stoners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
Gambit-c'mon, just look at him
Iron Man-we already know he likes the sauce
Martian Manhunter-yea, thats how he reads minds and shapeshifts
Wolverine-looks like a hippie to me
Green Arrow-he's a liberal, look at bill clinton
Nightwing-although it's not likely because of him being raised by bruce waybe but he is a gypsy so it is possible

feel free to contribute smile

ScarletSpider
Many of the early pulp characters were. Doc Savage used to "smell secret chemicals" or something of the like.

Warren Ellis' Apparat books had one titled Simon Spectre. The title character Simon was an ace fighter and detective, who would help people out if they came to him, kind of Shadow-ish. He had a drug he'd take that would make him think at super levels and with great speed he could solve a case. Every time he used the drug, his life expectancy went down a year or so.

GalacticStorm
Deadpool

willRules
Wonder-man seems to glow purple. whats that all about, he is giving off hallucinogens or summat? laughing out loud

Archangel. why?

1. He thinks he can fly.
2. he is one of the original 60's X-men, when were the hippies? 1960's!!
3. what kind of secondary mutation is that?
4. What kinda costume is that? he was definitely smokin summat when he made that one.
and
5. well its always the rich ones isnt it? the money gets to their head, then the drugs get to their head.....

DarkCrawler
Hourman.

Mirror Master.

wannabe
Gateway...no explanation needed!!! afro2
Jubelee...seeing all these glowing, popping lights...huuuhhh...nice...i catched one droolio

Red Superfly
The Flash and the Ninja Turtles come to mind.

eleveninches
bluntman and chronic

wuTa
johnny storm-flame on smokin'

Juntai
mighty mouse, he got his powers from sniffing white powder or something

Next Venom_girl
Underdog had his powerpills.
Spider-man-- he loves maryjane. stick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Spider-man-- he loves maryjane. stick out tongue

This one's gonna have me laughing all day laughing out loud

I'll add some later wink

~wickerman~

Creshosk
Originally posted by Juntai
mighty mouse, he got his powers from sniffing white powder or something That was a flower he had placed in his pocket earlier in the episode

Creshosk
Originally posted by Red Superfly
The Flash and the Ninja Turtles come to mind.

b-dan
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Many of the early pulp characters were. Doc Savage used to "smell secret chemicals" or something of the like.

Warren Ellis' Apparat books had one titled Simon Spectre. The title character Simon was an ace fighter and detective, who would help people out if they came to him, kind of Shadow-ish. He had a drug he'd take that would make him think at super levels and with great speed he could solve a case. Every time he used the drug, his life expectancy went down a year or so. nice sig and pic moonknight rules

Dreampanther
Sherlock Holmes smoked opium

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Sherlock Holmes smoked opium

Yes he did but his not really a comic book character, (although he has appeared in some)

-Whirlysmile

wuTa
you can't tell me arsenal isnt a stoner, he was raised by indians AND addicted to smack, that dude knows how to party

olympian
"mighty mouse, he got his powers from sniffing white powder or something"

Migthy Mouse its Mickey when he is totally stoned.

DigiMark007
The Doctor (Authority) was addicted to crack at one point (or was it heroin?). He's comatose from an OD for a few issues at one point.

Maestro
Agamotto, everytime I see him in a comic hes smoking on his hookah.

long pig
Dr.Strange freely admits putting hallucinogens and other mind altering chemicals in his tea.

Ultimate Ion
The Wizard Shazam

Bardock42
Originally posted by wuTa
you can't tell me arsenal isnt a stoner, he was raised by indians AND addicted to smack, that dude knows how to party

In fact I don't think Arsenal is a stoner.......Speedy was though....well maybe....would be strange to right go to heroine now wouldn't it?

Scoobless
Dr Bong (he has to be a stoner with a name like that)

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/345/docbong7lr.jpg

willRules
Archangel. why?

1. He thinks he can fly.
2. he is one of the original 60's X-men, when were the hippies? 1960's!!
3. what kind of secondary mutation is that?
4. What kinda costume is that? he was definitely smokin summat when he made that one.
and
5. well its always the rich ones isnt it? the money gets to their head, then the drugs get to their head.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.