Which villain do you feel most sorry for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
discuss

Maestro
wrong forum, but Mr Freeze.

masterbruce
for me, its Two-face or Clay Face

it seems that batman's villains are a sad bunch

Orestes
Harley Quinn. She needs to get over Joker finally ...

... and focus more on Ivy. big grin

willRules
Magneto

For all the trouble he caused he is just a sad little man lashing out at a world that hurt him once..........

vaya_the_elf
Mr. freeze because of the wife thing
Dr. Ock.. not sure why
Archangel (not sure if he counts)

pr1983
luthor... he lost his hair dammit... stick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Archangel (not sure if he counts)

You feel sorry for a milionaire playboy that has incredibly good looks, and more money than you can dream of eh? And that looks like an angel.........laughing out loud sure.................

I feel sorry for Vargas. Could've made an awesome villain.

but the villain i feel most sorry for is also one of my favorite characters. Exodus. Don't even get me started on him mad

~wickerman~

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Wickerman
You feel sorry for a milionaire playboy that has incredibly good looks, and more money than you can dream of eh? And that looks like an angel.........laughing out loud sure.................

I feel sorry for Vargas. Could've made an awesome villain.

but the villain i feel most sorry for is also one of my favorite characters. Exodus. Don't even get me started on him mad

~wickerman~

Well he almost became a slave, and then his mind was stuck on seeking revenge

jgiant
I feel bad for Doomsday, he was killed a million times and he remembers every time, that must suck...clayface is another one, i liked the batman animated series episodes with him, i still cant get that clayface song out of my head...you know na na na, na na na, na na...

Wickerman
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Well he almost became a slave, and then his mind was stuck on seeking revenge

Almost becoming a slave is not reason enough to pitty someone. Seriously. not with what else is going on in these characters' lives i mean.

He was given an option, he took it, he was changed. He didn't feel like it anymore, he got changed back to normal although that wasn't "stipulated" anywhere. The transition went smoothly and everything. WTH? only moment i ever felt sorry for the guy was when his wings got stabbed by harpoon and they had to be amputated. now THAT was something nasty. But not so horrible seeing as how he has them again.

~wickerman~

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Wickerman
Almost becoming a slave is not reason enough to pitty someone. Seriously. not with what else is going on in these characters' lives i mean.

He was given an option, he took it, he was changed. He didn't feel like it anymore, he got changed back to normal although that wasn't "stipulated" anywhere. The transition went smoothly and everything. WTH? only moment i ever felt sorry for the guy was when his wings got stabbed by harpoon and they had to be amputated. now THAT was something nasty. But not so horrible seeing as how he has them again.

~wickerman~
Still feel bad for him.

Now if it were the good guys I would have whole different list smile

Although for bad guys, or whatever you wish to call them. Mr. Freeze I think has it the worst.

Pointinel
cosigns willrules.

magnus is a tragedy.

willRules
Thank you and to emphasise my point again I will post this pic again......

NoFate007
Mr. Freeze without a doubt. I don't even see him as a "bad guy". Technically he is a "villain" but he's not a BAD guy....he just has weird methods to try to accomplish what he really wants...I think, if they haven't done it already, they should write a comic where Bruce uses his science skills and his money to actually find a cure for Nora and see what happens to Freeze after that. Then I think, to make the comic awesome, you can use him as a good guy, who actually dies afterwards saving Batman or something. How tragic would that be?

jinzin
i feel bad for cartoon scorpion he was bullied all his life until he became the ultimate bully in response....poor guy sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.