Wolverine the new Herald of Galactus runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Wolverine decides to a Herald. His bones are made completely of adamantium which makes him 5foot3 and 450pounds with the added weight of the adamantium. His abilities have been greatly Enhanced His Strength is Incalculable, his speed is superhuman, his Samina is Godlike his Durability is Totally indestructible. He has superhuman Reflexes and Agility. He can fly at near Warp Speed. He still has the balls to the Wall atitude. The can weild the vast amonts Cosmic energy. He gets 5 days between fights if needed. He still has his claws.

Wolverine Gauntlet

1 Sabretooth
2 Omega Red
3 Colossus
4 Thing
5 Wendigo
6 Savage Hulk
7 Gladiator
8 Champion with Power Gem
9 Mangog
10 Thanos

And if he gets past these people a Wild Card Classic Juggernaut and Doomsday

masterbruce
he gets past all those

cuts doomsday into 100 pieces and throws them into space in every different direction

and tosses juggy into space

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
Wolverine decides to a Herald. His bones are made completely of adamantium which makes him 5foot3 and 450pounds with the added weight of the adamantium. His abilities have been greatly Enhanced His Strength is Incalculable, his speed is superhuman, his Samina is Godlike his Durability is Totally indestructible. He has superhuman Reflexes and Agility. He can fly at near Warp Speed. He still has the balls to the Wall atitude. The can weild the vast amonts Cosmic energy. He gets 5 days between fights if needed. He still has his claws.

Wolverine Gauntlet

1 Sabretooth
2 Omega Red
3 Colossus
4 Thing
5 Wendigo
6 Savage Hulk
7 Gladiator
8 Champion with Power Gem
9 Mangog
10 Thanos

And if he gets past these people a Wild Card Classic Juggernaut and Doomsday
Stops at Champion

wolverine8888
wolverine wins every one in seconds lol

Piedmon
Makes it up to Thanos, IMO.

It'd just be too sweet to see a cosmically charged Wolvie laying the smackdown on Gladiator.

King KAM
Champion would thrash thanos.....

whobdamandog
Originally posted by golem370
...His Strength is Incalculable, his speed is superhuman, his Samina is Godlike his Durability is Totally indestructible. He has superhuman Reflexes and Agility. He can fly at near Warp Speed.

Bad thread..Wolverine already has all of these abilities my friend... big grin

King KAM
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Bad thread..Wolverine already has all of these abilities my friend... big grin
no he doesnt.......

you guys are leaving some out, DUH

wolverine8888
lol

golem370
He also has greatly Enhanced senses Like Tracking Smelling Tasting and hearing seeing. He has also adamantium armor which does not count in this fight.

Hit_and_Miss
and loads of body hair... almost on a Tom Selleck lvl, but everyone knows Tom Selleck would kick wolverines ass....

King KAM
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
and loads of body hair... almost on a Tom Selleck lvl, but everyone knows Tom Selleck would kick wolverines ass....
dude..... please dont do it,
DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!!!!!!(between my 2 favorite people ever)

MAGNUM OR WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!

jgiant
Magnum P.I. is for jerkass's, give me wiggum p.i.g.

Hit_and_Miss
hell... I'm sure sellecks man b1tch... could beat wolvie...

Other then that I don't see wolvie living after being hit by a 308 GTS. Talk about over kill....

16,463 Wolverines are killed a year by articulated lorries...
NOW...Imagine a sports car trying to kill them...

jgiant
Cowboy Bebop...The title kills me every time, only if i had a time machine all my problems would be solved like where do babies come from, and are cowboys just a myth like dinosaurs and eskimos?

long pig
Champion SHOULD trash Thanos....but he's written like a complete dumbshit.

golem370
Tom Selleck or Robin Williams

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Champion SHOULD trash Thanos....but he's written like a complete dumbshit.
and why should he so call Trash Thanos?

jgiant
Well robin williams is basically half semi funny man half bigfoot and tom selleck is 100% beefcake soo i'll go with the guy who......i give up, all we are is dust in the wind damit, dust in the wind, doesn't anyone realize that anymore, ohh well i guess patch adams wins....happy!

Hit_and_Miss
More like..... Tom Selleck VS galactus

Man in one episode Tom Selleck drives sooo fast hes going about 50-54 mph... he could easily drive up galactus's leg.... down he throat... then start doing doughnuts on galactus's brain... what would he do?
nothing......

Tom Selleck could kill robin williams like he was a heart attack in an OAP home....

golem370
bump

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
More like..... Tom Selleck VS galactus

Man in one episode Tom Selleck drives sooo fast hes going about 50-54 mph... he could easily drive up galactus's leg.... down he throat... then start doing doughnuts on galactus's brain... what would he do?
nothing......

Tom Selleck could kill robin williams like he was a heart attack in an OAP home.... sellects gay

Grimm22
Stops hard at either Champion or Gladiator

golem370
He is as fast possibly tougher and has incalauable strength I believe he kills everybody except Thanos

golem370
and he is made of Adamantium

Tha C-Master
I say he stops at Champion.

golem370
Wolverine as took on people 100 times more powerful then him now I think it would be safe to say he could be these guys.

ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.