The Asgardian Destroyer vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who will win this awesome clash ?

Wonderman
Well wee. Perhaps if Thanos had power over the dead to call up an army of inanimate warriors.
I doubt though that Thanos alone has the fighting prowess.
That might be why in his own book he was hanging with Gladiator. Ya`ll remember when the beyond was in his mag. on that there planetoid.
With that note my next thread will be appearing real soon.
Gladiator vs. The destroyer

DigiMark007
The Destroyer was created to deal with Celestials, which is beyond Thanos. Now, it didn't quite reach that level, and I believe it failed to defeat a Celestial, but I'm still pretty sure it's beyond Thanos. Could be wrong, but that's always been my estimation of it.

leonidas
<<The Destroyer was created to deal with Celestials, which is beyond Thanos. Now, it didn't quite reach that level, and I believe it failed to defeat a Celestial, but I'm still pretty sure it's beyond Thanos. Could be wrong, but that's always been my estimation of it.>>

yes

thanos could out-think it or remove it, but he ain't beating it with strength and blasts.

the Darkone
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The Destroyer was created to deal with Celestials, which is beyond Thanos. Now, it didn't quite reach that level, and I believe it failed to defeat a Celestial, but I'm still pretty sure it's beyond Thanos. Could be wrong, but that's always been my estimation of it.

No you are right! It was created to defeat Celestials and it's powers are beyond Thanos, it doesn't sleep it keeps on fighting. It s powered by Odin bestowing the power of asgard on it. If anything Thanos will try to steal it for his own purpose.

guy222
thanos loses

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

guy222
fair enough, good buddy

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
fair enough, good buddy If the Hulk can do it why cant Thanos,right. wink

Priest
Originally posted by quanchi112
If the Hulk can do it why cant Thanos,right. wink
That was non cannon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
That was non cannon. Really? Why is it noncanon.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
If the Hulk can do it why cant Thanos,right. wink

big grin

Thor's latest battle with the Dread Destroyer was impressive. Its odd, because Thor couldn't defeat him before

Priest
Fu ck never mind, I thought it was hero's reborn hulk that did that..

LORD B
thanos before his death would beat the destroyer, depending on who animating it though?

thor or odin-no
anyone else-yes imho

nvrbeenwthagirl
big grin

Thor's latest battle with the Dread Destroyer was impressive. Its odd, because Thor couldn't defeat him before

Who was animating it? Maybe it wasn't beign animated by anyone thus lessoning it's power.

Priest
Originally posted by LORD B
thanos before his death would beat the destroyer, depending on who animating it though?

thor or odin-no
anyone else-yes imho
Desak or loki would beat Thanos imo/

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who was animating it? Maybe it wasn't beign animated by anyone thus lessoning it's power. Balder.

quanchi112
Desak or loki would beat Thanos imo/ Desak to me was more impressive before he put on the armor than after he put it on.

guy222

Desak yes

Loki could also

LORD B
thor beat desak by throwing his hammer through the visor when he open it to attack.thanos could do say with a well timed/aimed blast like he did on big g.prolly turn his skull to mush in that helmet
Desak yes

Loki could also
loki imo would be difficult with added power and his own powers and intellect.would be a great fighthmm

Endless Mike
This has been done multiple times before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.