witsh sw character are you like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
witsh star wars charachter are you like i mean look like acting like and that stuff (in all episodes) i em like boba fett commander bly and cody and neyo wierd its my favorite characters Happy Dance please no bullshit im tirerd at it mad

PVS
im like that guy in the spacesuit you see for like 1/2 a second in the mos eisley cantina in ep4. NOT the one talking to himself at mos espa in ep1...NOTHING like him at all. lets just get that straight.

Darth Sadistic
I guess I'm a bit like Anakin.... I have no patience, I want everything to go my way, and I don't understand why anyone would try to deny me anything that I want!!! smile

Lord J
Originally posted by commander gree
i em like boba fett commander bly and cody and neyo wierd its my favorite characters but explain how oh and im like anakin for the same reason as you, sadistic

commander gree
im like boba fett becouse i look like him a litle bit and i hate solo (and dont say boba dont hate solo becouse he does hate him) i em a cinda mysterius and quiet (perhaps not in the forum) well i em a cinda strange and not like others i have always "life luck"

commander gree
Originally posted by Lord J
but explain how oh and im like anakin for the same reason as you, sadistic i said no bullshit...........

PVS
i said no bullshit...........

who the hell died and made you mod?

SW3HP4IJ4
I'd be like Anakin, but I wouldn't turn to the dark side.

commander gree
Originally posted by PVS
im like that guy in the spacesuit you see for like 1/2 a second in the mos eisley cantina in ep4. NOT the one talking to himself at mos espa in ep1...NOTHING like him at all. lets just get that straight. eeeh okay i thiiiiink i know what you mean

commander gree
Originally posted by PVS
who the hell died and made you mod? i said NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! mad

PVS
i said NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! mad

well, i would consider dedicating entire posts to off topic wanna-be mod statements like "NO BULLSHIT" is in itself....bullshitsmile

commander gree
Originally posted by PVS
well, i would consider dedicating entire posts to off topic wanna-be mod statements like "NO BULLSHIT" is in itself....bullshitsmile oh bullshit again sick

Darth Sadistic
Um, this is just how people are around here; complaining about it will only bring you more of what you don't want.

PVS
Originally posted by Darth Sadistic
Um, this is just how people are around here; complaining about it will only bring you more of what you don't want.

EEEEEEEEEEEXACTLY big grin

commander gree
Originally posted by PVS
EEEEEEEEEEEXACTLY big grin yeah and now this topic is serounded by bullshit eek!

commander gree
you know... i em alergic to bullshit sad

Dan Skywalker
My friends often compare me to Yoda, because they say i think things through (not because im small and green), but i also have been called emperor on more than one occassion because of my desire for world domination devil lol

Darth Sadistic

Apparently not, from all of your complaining.

PVS
please no bullshit im tirerd at it mad
i said no bullshit...........
i said NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! mad
oh bullshit again sick
yeah and now this topic is serounded by bullshit eek!

allergic? no, i believe the word would be 'obsessed'

commander gree
Originally posted by PVS
allergic? no, i believe the word would be 'obsessed' well i em againts bullshit and i em complaning at bullshit I EM NOT STARTING IT! mad

PVS
well i em againts bullshit and i em complaning at bullshit I EM NOT STARTING IT! mad

bullshit!!! laughing out loud

commander gree
Originally posted by PVS
bullshit!!! laughing out loud h a h a h a h a almost funny.....

DenKi
Im the StormTrooper in Episode 2 getting onto the Ships, the one 2nd from the right in the 2nd ship, i act and look alot like him.

commander gree
Originally posted by DenKi
Im the StormTrooper in Episode 2 getting onto the Ships, the one 2nd from the right in the 2nd ship, i act and look alot like him. hold it right there! if youe are a seniore member then how can you look like stormie? confused

Jedi Priestess
which sw character am I like?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/vader.jpg

PVS
the oversized browser page killing one? stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
*force choke*

Sorgo
I am similar to Dooku. Always insulting or degrading someones skill before fighting them. And like Dooku, i have great fighting skills. I am charismatic when i want to be, except i don't have Dooku's looks.

overlord
Originally posted by Sorgo
I am similar to Dooku. Always insulting or degrading someones skill before fighting them. And like Dooku, i have great fighting skills. I am charismatic when i want to be, except i don't have Dooku's looks.

That is 100% true. *getting on the evil Sorgo's good side* shifty

Oh! I am like.. like... Uhmm.. Supershadow? No. Sidious!! Yay!!
Killer-cool! thumb up

adamrubin
what site is it anyways?

Tangible God
I'm like that guy in The Phantom Meance, in the Podrace Stands, when you get the eagle eye view of it...I'm the one in blue.

Vinnie105
I guess obi-wan, I know what I can and what I can't do O.o

Vin

Sir Mist
Probably...Quinlan Vos....not uber good....not uber bad....nice and in the middle...

ledonias
im not a bit like anakin i am like anakin i want everything i wish that i have power and i have a big time dark side 2 me wich does not come out 2 often mind you

g0h4n
my ex actually compared me to Anakin... don't remember exactly what she said though :P but sometimes I actually do feel like him... doing things that I know I shouldn't do, feeling emotionally torn... and lately, I feel like some of my friends have turned their back on me, that I now know who I can fully trust... this has been the best year of my life, but I've also had my ups and downs... ah well...

darthvader_fan
mine is definatly DARTH VADER

Blue450Rider
which sw character am i like?

Padme. Yes, I'm that sexy... smokin'

obiwills
I'm like Obi Wan, I even have red hair. I have a great deal of patience and wisdom but I am often far too trusting of my best friends and I'm also prone to the occaisional stupid mistake when getting into force duels, and just like Obi Wan I can't seem to learn that force duels NEVER go well for me and just stick to my saber skills.

Yeah.... I know, bullshit! I have no force, but I am prone to stupid mistakes, and I am very good with a lightsaber, I have practiced, which proves how much time I really have on my hands...

overlord
Originally posted by adamrubin
what site is it anyways?

*whispers: supershadow.com* Damn!! I'm spamming now!!! mad

Tangible God
I'm most like The Emperor, needs braces and has a huge rod.

mandalorian_war
me i say anakin

JenR1215
both Anakin and Padme.

I'm like Padme b/c im poilical... and short. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm like Analin b/c I have a jealousy problem... I have a heavy temper... and i wish i can be better at the the things i'm already good at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.