Girls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku
confused

Well theres a thread on why guys suck (because of what one guy did)...
So i guess i make another slightly discriminating thread on why girls suck smile

Otaku
So why do girls suck? confused

Bardock42
You are soooooooooo mean...........

Alpha Centauri
Everybody, to some extent, sucks. Humans suck.

I know great humans of both genders and I know shit humans of both gender. From my own PERSONAL experience, the trouble I've had from females is generally more annoying and snipey than that of males. That's just experience, not a generalisation.

-AC

TeeLee
Originally posted by Otaku
dunno... mad why do ya put this question? sad

Otaku
Originally posted by TeeLee
dunno... mad why do ya put this question? sad

No idea...
Why did someone state guys suck?sad

Lana
No idea...

Because that person was an idiot.

You want to paint yourself as an idiot, too?

Otaku
Originally posted by Lana
Because that person was an idiot.

You want to paint yourself as an idiot, too?

I already did so many times before no expression

Gold Digger

I thought guys liked it when we sucked confused

Wickerman

*Fights terrible urge to say something bad*

~wickerman~

Alpha Centauri
Go on, you know you want to.

I was going to but I thought someone else would.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~ Then you'd have to say guys suck too whistle

TeeLee
No idea...
cuz that person sucked
i don't think that boys suck

TeeLee

~wickerman~

hi wick!
ce mai faci?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Everybody, to some extent, sucks. Humans suck.

I know great humans of both genders and I know shit humans of both gender. From my own PERSONAL experience, the trouble I've had from females is generally more annoying and snipey than that of males. That's just experience, not a generalisation.

-AC
Well you kind of generalised humans thoguh......no expression

Wickerman
Go on, you know you want to.

I was going to but I thought someone else would.

-AC

laughing out loud nah.....i see gold digger went ahead and sorta said it in a nice mild way

~wickerman~

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well you kind of generalised humans thoguh......no expression

Thats because by our very nature, the fact that we are human (a safe generalisation unless you're an alien and I don't know), we do infact suck.

On an individual level, I don't generalise. I don't generalise by any singular race, age, creed, gender or sexuality. The one commonality we have is that we're human, humanity sucks. Humans suck.

-AC

Gold Digger
laughing out loud nah.....i see gold digger went ahead and sorta said it in a nice mild way

~wickerman~

big grin

Wickerman
cuz that person sucked
i don't think that boys suck

Depends on the amount of money in your wallet, the park you're strolling in and the time of night shifty

~wickerman~

BENITO
So why do girls suck? confused Because some guys order them to cause there kinda sick

Wickerman
hi wick!
ce mai faci?

Yo. Bine. Am incercat sa readuc la viata topicul ala pt. romani, dar n-a mai raspuns nici una dintre voi......park vad k sunteti eleve la mine la clasa evil face

~wickerman~

TeeLee
Depends on the amount of money in your wallet, the park you're strolling in and the time of night shifty

~wickerman~

ahem! not quite... not always stick out tongue
but i guess ur right! big grin

so... cand incepi vorbeste romaneste? sunt ana85

Otaku
Originally posted by Gold Digger
I thought guys liked it when we sucked confused

I knew someone would say thatOriginally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

Like your Russian mail order bride eh wick? shifty

Wickerman
ahem! not quite... not always stick out tongue
but i guess ur right! big grin

so... cand incepi vorbeste romaneste? sunt ana85

Just so you understand in simple terms: Parcul Operei + 2 AM + about 5 bucks = proof of guys sucking shifty

~wickerman~

Fëanor
Originally posted by Gold Digger
I thought guys liked it when we sucked confused laughing AHAHAHA!!!!

Bardock42
Thats because by our very nature, the fact that we are human (a safe generalisation unless you're an alien and I don't know), we do infact suck.

On an individual level, I don't generalise. I don't generalise by any singular race, age, creed, gender or sexuality. The one commonality we have is that we're human, humanity sucks. Humans suck.

-AC

It's a generalisation anyways...by your standards I'd have to demand proof that every single human in this Universe (and hell there might be even ore out there) suck.....and since personally I assume you don't know my brother (for example) I demand an apology for generalising him right with everyone else.....

Wickerman
I knew someone would say that

Like your Russian mail order bride eh wick? shifty

Which turned out to be dutch and a bit of anime lover eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Otaku
Which turned out to be dutch and a bit of anime lover eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

What the f**k?

Alpha Centauri
It's a generalisation anyways...by your standards I'd have to demand proof that every single human in this Universe (and hell there might be even ore out there) suck.....and since personally I assume you don't know my brother (for example) I demand an apology for generalising him right with everyone else.....

You are denying that your brother is a human and therefore subjected to human nature? By NATURE, humans suck.

I don't think humans individually, for all their personal traits and abilities, suck. I cannot sit here and say "Ok YOU suck, YOU suck, YOU suck", because I've already said I know some great people.

You obviously don't understand when I say "by nature". I don't mean it on a personal level.

-AC

Wickerman
What the f**k?

whistle

~wickerman~

TwisterGameX
waiting for the thread everyone sucks...

Fianna
It's a generalisation anyways...by your standards I'd have to demand proof that every single human in this Universe (and hell there might be even ore out there) suck.....and since personally I assume you don't know my brother (for example) I demand an apology for generalising him right with everyone else..... Oh good God..don't be so petty roll eyes (sarcastic)

whistle

~wickerman~ Could be interpreted as a sucking smilie as well...shifty

Bardock42
You are denying that your brother is a human and therefore subjected to human nature? By NATURE, humans suck.

I don't think humans individually, for all their personal traits and abilities, suck. I cannot sit here and say "Ok YOU suck, YOU suck, YOU suck", because I've already said I know some great people.

You obviously don't understand when I say "by nature". I don't mean it on a personal level.

-AC

Are we still talking aboot sucking in the sense of "being annoying"?

And by who's definition do "All Humans suck"? Actually doesn't matter...tjhe definition by itself is generalising without proof.....

Alpha Centauri
Are we still talking aboot sucking in the sense of "being annoying"?

And by who's definition do "All Humans suck"? Actually doesn't matter...tjhe definition by itself is generalising without proof.....

Like I said in the other thread, look around the world in which we live.

No guy or girl can say "We've all liked to make an ass of ourselves at some point". Because it's not true, you're talking personally.

BUT, we've all had a hand in making this planet the mudball that it is. Socially, economically, genetically, artistically. To deny that would be silly. There are great people who try to help but to say they have done nothing to make things the way they are, is stupid.

-AC

Spelljammer
No-one denies why guys suck, we're ignorant, pig-headed, arrogant, and do illogical things. And those are the NICE ones!

But meation girls having flaws and suddenly there's an uproar. No, I'm going to tell you exactly why girls piss me off, and the list is nothing like you'd expect..

#1: Girls lie to themselves:
They say they want men who are understanding and care about them. And that is total bullshit. If they did, they'd know better then to date guys who were complete jerkasses and stay with them "cause they love them". Every girl has a beta male friend who they would never go out with yet act like they would. Who are they trying to fool? So they need to stop complaining about thier God-damn love problems, they put themselves in those situations and are obviously getting something out of it or else they wouldn't do it. Period.

#2: Girls aren't realistic:
When it comes to human suffering and global politics. Women are the first ones to always sympathize. "What if" What if what? Life's too damn difficult already we don't need any pricks making it MORE difficult. I can assure you, the only reason the death penalty is not 10x more popular is because some woman said it was cold and heartless form of punishment.

#3: Girls are manipulative:
They are. If they want something from you, or you to do something for them, they're going to do it. One way or the other they're going to use you. I didn't learn how to be the Stalin that I am by hanging around smelly stupid guys all my life..

#4: Girls are deceitful:
Some are bigger liers then others. The smaller liers among them tell white lies like "nothing's bothering me" which is a LIE then they want you to unconver the mystery of what is bothering them. I think it's some sortof game with them to get your attention and to see if you care enough to waste so much time and energy when it would be easier to just tell them so you could solve the problem together. (Again, look back at number 2..)

The bigger liers among them are dangerous and evil. I'm talking the ones that say "it's your baby" or "I'm a virgin".. Again, back to number 2 how these types wouldn't exsist had it not been for over sympathy..

So yes, all human beings have thier problems. And it's time you acknowledged both sides fables and did something about it. I'm damn sick and tired of every last one of you..

Bardock42
Well but by that you are saying that the world we live in now "sucks" and that its everyones fault......

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fianna
Could be interpreted as a sucking smilie as well...shifty

I know shifty

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fianna
Oh good God..don't be so petty roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh good God...don't disturb our conversation roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Spelljammer
No-one denies why guys suck, we're ignorant, pig-headed, arrogant, and do illogical things. And those are the NICE ones!

Holy shit...I can so see your point AC

Alpha Centauri

Not only is that all false, but I know a lot of women who would say "Now hang on, that's not true." I also agree in that a lot of women wouldn't.

They say they want men who are understanding and care about them. And that is total bullshit. If they did, they'd know better then to date guys who were complete jerkasses and stay with them "cause they love them". Every girl has a beta male friend who they would never go out with yet act like they would. Who are they trying to fool? So they need to stop complaining about thier God-damn love problems, they put themselves in those situations and are obviously getting something out of it or else they wouldn't do it. Period.

There is some truth in there. I've stayed with girls who were completely shit, through my feelings. That's my own fault, I'd blame no other female. I have seen women who do it, then say "Men suck" after.

When it comes to human suffering and global politics. Women are the first ones to always sympathize. "What if" What if what? Life's too damn difficult already we don't need any pricks making it MORE difficult. I can assure you, the only reason the death penalty is not 10x more popular is because some woman said it was cold and heartless form of punishment.

The death penalty is actually shit.

They are. If they want something from you, or you to do something for them, they're going to do it. One way or the other they're going to use you. I didn't learn how to be the Stalin that I am by hanging around smelly stupid guys all my life..

From experience, quite a lot of truth there. I know girls who are the opposite but I know a hell of a lot more girls who are manipulative bitches than I know men who are. NOT saying men can't be or that all women ARE, just saying from my experience.

-AC

Wickerman

But meation girls having flaws and suddenly there's an uproar. No, I'm going to tell you exactly why girls piss me off, and the list is nothing like you'd expect..

#4: Girls are deceitful:
Some are bigger liers then others. The smaller liers among them tell white lies like "nothing's bothering me" which is a LIE then they want you to unconver the mystery of what is bothering them. I think it's some sortof game with them to get your attention and to see if you care enough to waste so much time and energy when it would be easier to just tell them so you could solve the problem together. (Again, look back at number 2..)

The bigger liers among them are dangerous and evil. I'm talking the ones that say "it's your baby" or "I'm a virgin".. Again, back to number 2 how these types wouldn't exsist had it not been for over sympathy..

So yes, all human beings have thier problems. And it's time you acknowledged both sides fables and did something about it. I'm damn sick and tired of every last one of you..

*points to Spelljamer's previous "i need a girlfriend" and such threads. Well that explains a lot roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Spelljammer
*points to Spelljamer's previous "i need a girlfriend" and such threads. Well that explains a lot roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~
It explains nothing, it explains to me girls don't care about how nice you are anyway. Why hold your tounge?

What? Are they not going to go out with me more? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.