Anime/Manga vs Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
1. Inu Yasha (Inu Yasha) vs Prince Namor

One can sunder mountains with his magical sword, the other can rip through the air at Mach 7. Who stands triumphant?

2. Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach) vs Wonderman

Yet another guy with an oversized sword that blows stuff up real good.... is Wonderman invulnerable enough to take on a blast from the Zankaputo?

3. Tetsuo (Akira) vs Superman

Tetsuo's psychic powers allow him to telekenetically rip things apart on a city-wide scale. Sheathed in an aura of his power, he can travel miles upwards into space in mere seconds. He's able to replace parts of his own body with just the junk lying around, erect telekenetic barriers that not even missiles or high-power lasers can penetrate, and his telekenesis allows him to even rip apart people.

But can he take on the Man of Steel?

4. Kazuma (S-Crye-D) vs The Black Panther (fully geared up.)

Kazuma's Shocking Burst Bullet attacks can plow through steel and create massive craters of devestation. Could it even get through T'Challa's vibranium armor?

More as I think of them....

TwisterGameX
Wheres Naruto,Sasuke,Itachi,Kakashi,Goku,Vegeta,Gohan...well atleast you got ichigo(Bleach)

Creshosk
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Wheres Naruto,Sasuke,Itachi,Kakashi,Goku,Vegeta,Gohan...well atleast you got ichigo(Bleach) DBZ characters (and probably this thread too) are forbidden in this section.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
DBZ characters (and probably this thread too) are forbidden in this section.

I know, but it can be moved.

Piedmon
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Wheres Naruto,Sasuke,Itachi,Kakashi,Goku,Vegeta,Gohan...well atleast you got ichigo(Bleach)

Care to give an opinion, Ceasar?

TwisterGameX
?

Piedmon
On the fights...

TwisterGameX
For the ones i am familiar with( I heard of all but not familiar with some). The Comic side could kill the anime side if they get the first hit. Some of the anime side, could do some freaky mess with your head or, an attack that kills you when it connects.

DigiMark007
Moving to the games forum, I guess. Sorry if it doesn't belong there either. Try to make threads where they belong, so members don't get upset, and so that the discussion will remain as productive as possible.

jplatinum
I gotta think.

jplatinum
Originally posted by jplatinum

One can sunder mountains with his magical sword, the other can rip through the air at Mach 7. Who stands triumphant?

2. Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach) vs Wonderman

Yet another guy with an oversized sword that blows stuff up real good.... is Wonderman invulnerable enough to take on a blast from the Zankaputo?

3. Tetsuo (Akira) vs Superman

Tetsuo's psychic powers allow him to telekenetically rip things apart on a city-wide scale. Sheathed in an aura of his power, he can travel miles upwards into space in mere seconds. He's able to replace parts of his own body with just the junk lying around, erect telekenetic barriers that not even missiles or high-power lasers can penetrate, and his telekenesis allows him to even rip apart people.

But can he take on the Man of Steel?

4. Kazuma (S-Crye-D) vs The Black Panther (fully geared up.)

Kazuma's Shocking Burst Bullet attacks can plow through steel and create massive craters of devestation. Could it even get through T'Challa's vibranium armor?

More as I think of them....

How about:

Vegeta (from dragonballZ/buu saga) versus Shazzam

yuske urimeshi (yu yu hakushu/end of DT) versus Spiderman

The big white one ( from neo-genesis evangelion) versus galactus(at 100% power)

Piedmon
I assume you meant CAPTAIN MARVEL. Anyway, he locks Vegeta in a full Nelson and then fries him with a magical lightning bolt.....

Yusuke fires his Spirit Shotgun and perforates Spidey....

Eva looked dumb so I never watched it....

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Piedmon

Dogboy would get beaten like, well like an abused pup. Tetsiga only effects demons which the sub mariner aint, and alone bareclawed Inuyasha couldn't stand toe to toe with the prince of the sea.. Though he may put up a good fight.. maybe..

EvilCap America
1 Inuyasha only displays around low-level superman human strength and probably doesnt top 5 tons at any point.Even with all his other tyoys full demon form etc he still isnt going to do much against namor

2 Dont really know Blech too well so i cant comment.Wonder Woman is a pretty tough opponent though and matching something up fair can be hard

3 In Akaira he tore up Tokyo pretty well sure thats not bad BUT was it any more impressive than anything that could eb done by say Brainiac?Maybe Mogul?Superman should be able to win this one since its not much apart from what he usually faces

Iver got a couple to throw around and with underused characters

Lady Shiva vs Female Ranma

A-Ko vs Supergirl

Alucard vs Zuriel

Sailor Moon vs Circe

Alan Schzar in Scherzade vs 3 Sentinels

EvilCap America
Originally posted by EvilCap America
vs Zuriel

Sailor Moon vs Circe

Alan Schzar in Scherzade vs 3 Sentinels

Lets try a few more

Pre-Chunnin exam Naruto vs Deadpool

Strawberry vs Solomon Grundy

Yugi Moto vs The Ridder in that gnarly mutil-level Star Trek Chess game

Osaka vs Aunt May

Ryoko vs Powergirl

Shishio Makoto vs Conan the Barbarian

Hoshi
kurosaki ichigo could only be hurt by wonder woman lasso since he can only be hit by spiritual powers since he is a spirit when in his shinigami form.Inu yasha although not as strong or as fast as namor has the tessaiga and can cut a montain easily, the one who hits the other first would win,but inuyasha can fire the kaze no kizu at long range .

Hoshi
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Dogboy would get beaten like, well like an abused pup. Tetsiga only effects demons which the sub mariner aint, and alone bareclawed Inuyasha couldn't stand toe to toe with the prince of the sea.. Though he may put up a good fight.. maybe..

inuyashas tessaiga can affect anyone,the only attack that inuyasha cant use against non demon foes is the bakurya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.