Dooku(ROTS)/Asajj VS Sidious(ROTS)/Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
Go for it.

SnakeEyes
I'd have to go with Sidious and Maul. In my humble opinion, Maul would take Asajj, and despite how good Dooku is, I think Sidious could defeat him as well.

Fishy
Area?

overlord
Area 51.
Would it matter?

Fishy
Yes it would matter a lot...

You saw how Sidious fought in ROTS. The force powers are going to come in play in this fight...

A place where you can put it more to use is going to tip the balance in favour of Sidious...

overlord
Allright, area 52 with holes for Sidious to fall in.
Oops.. This isn't my thread..

Sorgo
Hmm.... Dooku and Sidious begin to Lightsaber duel and Sidious slashes Dookus arm a bit. Sidious then tries to shock Dooku with his Lightning. It is blocked and Dooku and Sidious begin to duel again and Dooku slices Sidious in half.

Meanwhile, Maul and Asajj duel. Asajj runs at Maul and gets sliced up.

Then Maul and Dooku duel and Dooku kicks the living shit out of Maul by shocking his ass with two handed lightning.

Deus Ex
Actually, Assajj is a good opponent for Maul. I think they would go for quite some time. Assajj was capable of giving Obi-Wan fits, and TPM Obi-Wan demonstrated the ability to get pissed and floor Maul. Also, Assajj has killed jedi masters before in combat (including two at the same time) so she should not be underestimated.

Dooku versus Sidious? Hands off on this fight.

overlord
Dooku's fighting technique was to tire out his opponents. Would it work with Sidious or would Sidious break through Dooku's defences with his Yoda fighting style? (it is now dubbed the way of the yoda)
That is my first question.

DarthMaul9123
maul takes out asajj and dooku takes out sids but then dooku takes maul out so i say dooku wins this but he is the only survivor

Deus Ex
Originally posted by overlord
Dooku's fighting technique was to tire out his opponents. Would it work with Sidious or would Sidious break through Dooku's defences with his Yoda fighting style? (it is now dubbed the way of the yoda)

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Dooku's style is efficiently and precision in lightsaber combat.

Sidious' style is ambiguous. No one knows what it really is, although a safe bet says it's either Ataru or Juyo.

Sorgo

Sidious fights almost nothing like Yoda. He flipped twice during his fight with Mace. Dooku's form is about defense and very precise cuts. He would have to have extreme precision, considering he mastered the form.

overlord
I'm just throwing in some stuff for your discussion, I will stand at the side line. I like them both.

Qui-Gon used that fighting style too, although it was really effective at times, it did have some fatal flaws (he was beaten by a mere sith apprentice!!). Maybe Dooku has a fairly good chance. Mace certainly did.

DarthMaul9123
QUIT THROWING UNSSUPPORTED BS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!!!

Sorgo
I'm just throwing in some stuff for your discussion, I will stand at the side line. I like them both.

Qui-Gon used that fighting style too, although it was really effective at times, it did have some fatal flaws (he was beaten by a mere sith apprentice!!). Maybe Dooku has a fairly good chance. Mace certainly did.

Jinn used Ataru. Sidious did not.

DarthMaul9123
Jinn also was a jedi, and sids was a super powerful sith(kinda but not really) and was also a coward.

overlord
Originally posted by Sorgo
Jinn used Ataru. Sidious did not.

Yes, he used a variant of Ataru. Damn..

Sorgo
Yes, he used a variant of Ataru. Damn..

Ok, NO!

Jinn used the form of Ataru. Sidious did not.

DarthMaul9123
that is why jinn is dead and sids is not

overlord
Originally posted by Sorgo
Ok, NO!

Jinn used the form of Ataru. Sidious did not.

What's wrong with you? I'm not attacking you.
What iz you ten or som'?

If you don't agree that he used a sith variation of this basic technique than don't keep saying that. Let's just continue your thread.

darthsith19
Sidious beats Dooku and Maul beats Asajj. OR Dooku beats Maul and Sidious beats Asajj then Sidious beats Dooku. Sorgo (who I suspect thinks Sidoious couldn't beat Dooku) if worst came to worst Maul could beat Asajj and then help Sidious beat Dooku.

Darth_Glentract
I'm not sure if Maul could take Asajj. Whoever won that would tip the fight in either Dooku or Sidious' favor.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Actually, Assajj is a good opponent for Maul. I think they would go for quite some time. Assajj was capable of giving Obi-Wan fits, and TPM Obi-Wan demonstrated the ability to get pissed and floor Maul. Also, Assajj has killed jedi masters before in combat (including two at the same time) so she should not be underestimated.

Dooku versus Sidious? Hands off on this fight.

Definetly a dooku vs sids fight is way to hard to determain..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.