For Anime Fans ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok before this gets closed, please when are you people on. I am tired of posting an anime thing then 10 hours later some one responds when i am not on, then so on.

Ok when are you guys on so I could speak about anime with you.

Type the time your on and what animes you like in here.

TwisterGameX
Alo type if you are a male/female and age. Girls like chobits for some reason and boys like NARUTO more,

TwisterGameX
DON'T BE SHY.

TwisterGameX
NEVER MIND YOU ANIME HATERS THEN. Ok some one could close this because no one cares : (

DemonXangelX
rrr ok im on every wednesday morning wen im at skool and 12;45pm in the afternoon oh im a 15 yr old girl and my best are
angel sanctary
dnangel
i havent seen chbits id like to
dragonballz
bubblegum crisis
akira
perfect blue
ah my goddess
cardcapters
X
final fantasy all of em
angelic layer
appleseed
last exile
evangelion
nadiesco god the list goes on smile

DemonXangelX
ok i spoke wat about u

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DemonXangelX
rrr ok im on every wednesday morning wen im at skool and 12;45pm in the afternoon oh im a 15 yr old girl and my best are
angel sanctary
dnangel
i havent seen chbits id like to
dragonballz
bubblegum crisis
akira
perfect blue
ah my goddess
cardcapters
X
final fantasy all of em
angelic layer
appleseed
last exile
evangelion
nadiesco god the list goes on smile

Ok I am on alot of the times except that early like 1245, Mondays,wensdays and thursdays I am only on kind of late, but the other days, I am here, unless I go somewhere mostly on saturday mornings. Ok basically, On after 5, randomly.

b-dan
i dotn watch hentai

TwisterGameX
.....me either...wrong forum I think you are talking about...

TwisterGameX
I watch Naruto,Dbz,Kenshin,yu yu hakusho,evangelion,gantz,some ff, and half the things that girl said.

b-dan
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
.....me either...wrong forum I think you are talking about... ya thanks man well i usually watch advetn children does that count??fo the subject??

Zatch
on mon through thrusday 7-9 which the time right now is 8 44 pm just so you know what time it is here. Also I am a male 15. I watch all kinds of anime to name a few DB DBZ DBGT Trigun Cowboy bebop Gungrave One Peice Zatch Bell Naruto Paranoia Agent S-Cry-eD Inuyasha Samurai Champloo and the list goes on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.