Nightwing vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
I know they fought recently, does anyone have any pics of their fight please? big grin

willRules
Please? smile

willRules
Oh come on!!! Please!!

spiderboy5
is that polaris in ur sig will?

willRules
yep, u like?

willRules
BUMP

Bardock42
Woman...just get it...no one has a goddamn pic of that fight...

willRules
laughing out loud firstly i am not a woman u assume I am a woman because of my sig. Secondly, I don't know if anyone has pics of that fight unless they tell me, so i will keep asking......

sevenman
Who is BUYING Batman comics?

botcherby
I will get you some scans of their fight tomorrow

I'm not sure what was up with Deathstroke, but Nightwing quite easily handled him momentarily.... I wonder what would happen if Grayson was really focussing.... we'll probably find out in a few months in NIGHTWING... ah I love his new costume

JadeCat
hey can someone tell me what's up with Nightwing? I've read a few of the nightwing comics but I don't know what's really up with him. He's like no longer nightwing, and he was a part of the mob but now he's teaching deathstroke's kid. So can someone tell me exactly what happened after War Games. I feel like my man is getting off track.

botcherby
Originally posted by JadeCat
hey can someone tell me what's up with Nightwing? I've read a few of the nightwing comics but I don't know what's really up with him. He's like no longer nightwing, and he was a part of the mob but now he's teaching deathstroke's kid. So can someone tell me exactly what happened after War Games. I feel like my man is getting off track.

After wargames, Dick felt really over the edge and with his leg shot, hes been rather ill. He keeps thinking and thinking about Blockbuster's murder and feels responsible... so he decides to take down Black Tarantula. A big chase all over blud haven and Nightwing takes black tarantula out with his crutches really easily. Hands her into the police and leaves the police force.

A slight jump in time and we see Dick has joined the mob, he claims he doesn't care anymore about superheroing and is taken in by a mob family as his leg heals. Hes dubbed crutches and protects the mob families. Black mask meets with Dick and is told to take over Bludhaven. He goes to Blud and finds Robin and batgirl are looking after the city. When he returns to the mob a big ol' crime bust ensues and his new family is taken down (innocent wife shot dead, mob father jailed, and their daughter taken to an orphanage).

This pushes Dick over the edge and he goes to find deathstroke, because he wants to go over to the dark side or something. Dick in a dazed low self esteem, takes down Deathstroke in an arm lock, but is distracted when he hears a girl's voice. Deathstroke kicks him and the new new ravager is revealed (with only one eye). Deathstroke wonders if hes undercover, but Dick is not, hes just so pissed off or somthing (its still unclear to his motives)

Anyway Deathstroke will help Dick if he teaches ravager everything he knows, and he agrees. training begins and Dick is eluding both Deathstroke and Ravager (who really fancies dick).

What I think has happened now is that Dick has found out about the villains united and is trying to upsurp them or somthing. He has knowingly conntacted Birds of Prey, and they are about to get involved.

botcherby
oh yea and I'll try and post some scans of Nightwing vs. Deathstroke previous fight and their upcoming fight

JadeCat
Thanx for the info

willRules
Originally posted by botcherby
oh yea and I'll try and post some scans of Nightwing vs. Deathstroke previous fight and their upcoming fight

cool cheers eek!

willRules
BUMP

botcherby
I'm on it NOW haha thanks for reminding me

willRules
what issue is their upcomming fight in?

botcherby
Originally posted by willRules
what issue is their upcomming fight in?

January/Febuary- from the covers at least

you should also check out IC #5/6 cos' Nightwing (grayson) 's fate is decided... well thats what Dan Didioidoidoi is saying

Here is their very brief fight in #111 and 112

http://img15.imgspot.com/u/05/335/14/Top0011133552095.jpg
http://img15.imgspot.com/u/05/335/14/Top0021133552642.jpg
I've skipped the talking bits, cos' its a pain to scan atm, its running slower than usual, sorry.
http://img15.imgspot.com/u/05/335/14/Top0031133552788.jpg
http://img15.imgspot.com/u/05/335/14/Top0041133552846.jpg

and thats that, followed by continued talking, and a new change in Costume.... RENAGADE is born

willRules
cool scans

olympian
"Who is BUYING Batman comics?"

I am.

But only because of Red Hood.

botcherby
Theres more of a Nightwing vs. Deathstroke confrontation in #115

Nightwing out smarts Deathstroke long enough to cheat death.... that says alot about nightwing, him outsmarting a guy who uses 99.9% of his brain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.