Favorite Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaro
This is who is your favorite non-fellowship memeber meaning no Gandalf, Frodo, Aragon, Legolas, Gimli, Boromir, Sam, Merry, or Pippin. And why do you like that character the most.

Flying High
this thread is so original smile

Fëanor
Originally posted by Flying High
this thread is so original smile id'nit, innit?

and why is not Eowyn on there?!?!?

Flying High

Fëanor
Originally posted by Flying High
she's just a tag-along stick out tongue shuttit!!! glare

and no she ain't stick out tongue

Jaro
Because I had room for 9 and 1 for other so vote other.

DanielLB
As a true fan of The Lord of the Rings i belive that all characters are neutral(not meaning rubbish of course....but there all the same-all individually special to me) and it is wrong to say i like.....more than.....because........ but thats how i feelsmile I also feel about that about: Whats your fav. book/scene etcsmile

Fëanor
Originally posted by Jaro
Because I had room for 9 and 1 for other so vote other. she's more than just "other"

Eowyn signifies human beauty and strength touched with frailty of heart and soul...and a willingness to face death with courage and fear that matches any warrior in middle earth whether they be men, elf or dwarf!

plus miranda is hott!

Jaro
Again. I had room for only nine. Reasons why these characters are up:
Faramir: My favorite so of course he goes up
Eomer: Played a more important role in the books/movies
Witch-King (Nazgul): Cannot be killed by man and where Sauron's strongest warriors
Sauron: The entire reason Frodo went to Mt. Doom
Gollum: The only reason the One Ring was destroyed at the end
Bilbo: Star of the Hobbit
Elrond: Was in the Last Alliance
Saruman: Created a large army and held Gandalf capative
Balrog: In all games they always have a special part talking about creating the flames and shadows of the Balrog

Eowyn is a good warrior but don't say she matches any warrior in Middle-Earth because a lot of people (Aragon, Faramir, Eomer, Boromir,ect) are better then her.

DarthLazious
Mine is Saruman the White

Nazgul lord
come on now, how could you put balrog over EOWYN BALROG ISNT REALLY EVEN A CHARACTER.

Nazgul lord
myne would be other also because in the movies that hansome young orc captain with the retarded hand that tryed to fight eowyn is my fav....

Celestial
Gothmog

And everyone I know liked the Balrog more.

Discos
haha is Feanor still in love with the shield maiden? tut tut Fean! stick out tongue

I chose "Other", and for one solid reason - GWAIHIR!

Belegűr

Barker
Eowyn yes

b-dan
i like aragorn

Darth L. Dipsit

Belegűr
All those people sucked! stick out tongue

Mandos
Originally posted by Discos
haha is Feanor still in love with the shield maiden? tut tut Fean! stick out tongue

I chose "Other", and for one solid reason - GWAIHIR!

tsshhh... she's mine and he knows it. Way beyong his reach. He'll have to fight me in a duel.

NinjaJJ
I voted Witch King.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Jaro
This is who is your favorite non-fellowship memeber meaning no Gandalf, Frodo, Aragon, Legolas, Gimli, Boromir, Sam, Merry, or Pippin. And why do you like that character the most.
Choosing a favorite character, for me, is the toughest thing in life considering I have two favorite characters. Legolas and Aragorn.

Doctor Lecter
Sauron

lothlorien.elf
Thats just very unfair ... just because a character is not extremely known that doesnt mean that there cant be a fair vote for that character... I CHOOSE HALDIR!!!!

iloveuhaldir
Why there's no Haldir?

Terry Rose
Pardon me, but wouldn't Haldir fall under the other section?

I love Arwen big grin

She's someone I want to be. She is a remarkable person i think.

tchau

~Terry

Kasi
The Witch-King is mine.

Maikahyandowen
the Balrog is definately one of the coolest characters there is

Tallis
The Witch-King rules

lothlorien.elf
Haldir rules smile

Darth POW
Witch king of angmar RULES! he is just so cool! and i like his helmet.....his mace was nice aswell come to think about it.

Knightfall93
Originally posted by DanielLB
As a true fan of The Lord of the Rings i belive that all characters are neutral(not meaning rubbish of course....but there all the same-all individually special to me) and it is wrong to say i like.....more than.....because........ but thats how i feelsmile I also feel about that about: Whats your fav. book/scene etcsmile Agreed, I also hate the way Jackson turned Legolas from a not-so-major character into a bloody Orlando Bloom Superman!

DanielLB
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Agreed, I also hate the way Jackson turned Legolas from a not-so-major character into a bloody Orlando Bloom Superman!

Yeah, especially with the Oliphaunt in ROTK!

Haldir o Lórien
Originally posted by Terry Rose
Pardon me, but wouldn't Haldir fall under the other section?

I love Arwen big grin

She's someone I want to be. She is a remarkable person i think.

tchau

~Terry

yeah he would fall under the others section ... but why would the Balrog be there and not Haldir? like ... wtf?? that's like the most randomest poll i've everr seen

Smodden
I really like gollum....idk

maham
can't blieve u didn't include eowyn

Haldir o Lórien
omg i know!!! Eowyn!! i KNEW there was somethin missing in that poll ... she's an important character though! why isnt she there? blink

Draugwen
lol read the beginning of the thread... I imagine I saw an explanation there someplace stick out tongue
How can you actually choose? wink There are sooo mayn people I like there... and if I dig into the Silm as well there are even more...
rolling on floor laughing
(*feels like above smileys* stick out tongue)

Fëanor
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
the Balrog is definately one of the coolest characters there is really? i find the snorks in Star Wars to be pretty cool.

vanice
Bilbo Baggins god dammit. rocks!!!

jedi sarah
haldair
faramir
eowyn
shadowfax

they are my fave characters

i voted for faramir

ESB - 1138
Shadowfax? You are so----actually that was the coolest horse I ever seen.

Haldir o Lórien
shadowfax is SWEET

Rampant ox
Saruman the white is the best character. He has power and influence beyond everyone except Sauron and possibly Gandalf. Plus he has a kick ass voice that everyone is afraid of!!!

LadyOfMirkwood9
Faramir YaaaaaY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.