New Avengers Vs Old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
new Avengers VS old.

new Avengers line up is spiderman,wolverine,captain america, sentry,spiderwoman,luke cage, ironman, some black ninja guy I havent read who he is yet.

VS

Thor,hawkeye,captain america, ironman,vision,justice,she hulk,marvel girl.

To tell u the truth in my oppion I think team 1 will win but im not sure.

wolverine8888
OPS I MENT OLD AVENGERS NOT AVENEGER MY BAD

Piedmon
Old Avengers have Thor.... but new Avengers have Sentry.... even though both teams have Iron Man, I think She Hulk and Vision tip it in the balance of the old Avengers.

wolverine8888
think about it thsi why both spiderman and wolverine can go toe to toe with hulk. she hulks just a weaker version of hulk she lose to one of them. also vision good but I don't think he could enough to tip a balance

wolverine8888
just my oppion

Draco69
Who the hell is Marvel Girl?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
Who the hell is Marvel Girl?

Thats what i was thinking. confused

wolverine8888
she is also call warbird aka Carol Danvers

stormfront13
yeah, marvel girl is also warbird, but wasn't she Ms. marvel

Piedmon
Originally posted by wolverine8888
think about it thsi why both spiderman and wolverine can go toe to toe with hulk. she hulks just a weaker version of hulk she lose to one of them. also vision good but I don't think he could enough to tip a balance

Spidey and Wolvie can go toe-to-toe with Hulk when he's not that mad. She Hulk is as strong as a seriously pissed off Hulk. She beats down Hercules!

wolverine8888
im not realy sure to tell u the truth

wolverine8888
lol I dought she ever beat down herc thor never even beat down herc lol herc and thor always tie. u tryign to say she hulk beat herc. the thing about hulk saying they fight him when he not that mad are u serous there like no one that pisses off hulk more then spiderman.............wait nope there is one person and thats wolverine. trust me he always wicked mad when he fights these too. the other super heros are afraid to put woilverine and hulk in the same room lol.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Piedmon
Spidey and Wolvie can go toe-to-toe with Hulk when he's not that mad. She Hulk is as strong as a seriously pissed off Hulk. She beats down Hercules!

She never beat down Hercules, all she did was beat Mortal Herc in an arm-wrestling match. I still think even Mortal Herc would beat her ass cuz she doesnt have nearly good enough fighting skills to compete with him.

joesha28
Hercules would never hurt a sexy like Jennifer. He will let her beat him for a one night thing.

jacobo0o
i think the it could go either way cause

sentry can take on thor

the new iron man would beat the original iron man cause his suit is better

spiderman vs. she-hulk all spiderman have to do is keep dodging she hulks punches and so.. to buy time until iron man comes over and knocks her out in one punch

and then from there on.... i dont know what will happen....

original could win.... but i see the new avenger winning too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.