Superman,Hulk,Juggernaut,Thor vs 5,000 Wolverines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Can Wolverines beat this team?

Metalmanx
Nope.

Definitely not.

golem370
He could not get past Juggernaut

Theisos
Quote:

As far as i'm concerned, I don't care if gladiator were more powerful indeed than Superman. I don't care if there's 20 million beings more powerful than Superman. What some people fail to understand is that Superman is an idol. He's the guy that's never going to give up fighting for us. He's the adamant soldier that won't back down even if it costs him his life. Spiderman can do the same, but he has nowhere near the responsibility Superman has. Supes fights for a planet that isn't his own, for what they gave to him in the form of a home. And you can always rely on him. Always.

At least that's how i see Superman.

~wickerman~

Fanboy
Originally posted by Theisos
Quote:

As far as i'm concerned, I don't care if gladiator were more powerful indeed than Superman. I don't care if there's 20 million beings more powerful than Superman. What some people fail to understand is that Superman is an idol. He's the guy that's never going to give up fighting for us. He's the adamant soldier that won't back down even if it costs him his life. Spiderman can do the same, but he has nowhere near the responsibility Superman has. Supes fights for a planet that isn't his own, for what they gave to him in the form of a home. And you can always rely on him. Always.

At least that's how i see Superman.

~wickerman~

Dude how many times are you gonna put this up?

EsteemedLeader
In the spirit of not becoming a fanboy and simply picking the underdog when grossly outmatched for the sake of thinking I helped something survive or something stupid like that, the Wolvis win easily.

jinzin
hulk dies... supes and juggy make quick work of the rest..

Colossus21
one god blast and its over

guy smiley
Thor teleports Superman to a mountain range then Superman lifts a mountain and flies it to where the Wolverines are and he drops it on them. End of fight.

Colossus21
u fool each wolverine isn at least class 50.....so 5,000 class 50 wolverine's could hold it

guy smiley
What???!!!! Since when did Wolverine have class 50 strength?????? (I need to catch up on Wolverine) Whocares. 5000 Wolverines each capable of lifting 50 tons would be able to lift 250,000 tons. Not NEARLY enough to be able to hold up a mountain let alone catching it when it's dropped from 5000 feet in the air. By the way, a mountain weighs hundreds of millions of tons. The mountain dropped on the Wolverines will be their tombstone.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by guy smiley
What???!!!! Since when did Wolverine have class 50 strength?????? (I need to catch up on Wolverine) Whocares. 5000 Wolverines each capable of lifting 50 tons would be able to lift 250,000 tons. Not NEARLY enough to be able to hold up a mountain let alone catching it when it's dropped from 5000 feet in the air. By the way, a mountain weighs hundreds of millions of tons. The mountain dropped on the Wolverines will be their tombstone.

Haha! Dude, dude. Relax. Colossus was totally joking.

Man, you really got bent outa shape there, haha. Really, he was being mad sarcastic.

Wolverines lose so bad in this fight...makes me wish Marvel would make this fight for real.

joesha28
Even a 50 000 wolverine might not win. Too much power on the team.

King KAM
a class 50 wolverine will be strong enough to shove his claws in superman.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
a class 50 wolverine will be strong enough to shove his claws in superman.

...Are you serious?

Superman, dude.

Com'on.

Impenetratable telekinetic forcefield.

Wolvie's claws couldn't even begin to fathom piercing Supes.

joesha28
there is no class 50 wolverine, wolverine at max is only 1 tonne bubs.

Orestes
4,999 Wolverines die.

The last one doesn't win, but he does save money on his car insurance by switching to GEICO.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Orestes
4,999 Wolverines die.

The last one doesn't win, but he does save money on his car insurance by switching to GEICO.

hysterical

grey fox
50,0000 WOLVIES: ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US

heroes: Shut the **** up (vaporise all the wolvies)

http://recollectionbooks.com/bleed/images/BB/explosio.jpg

long pig
Zero Wing?

BobbyD
This thread's comical. laughing out loud

BobbyD
Oh, uh....Hulk dies, unfortunately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.