Nastiest thing you've ever done??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
One time I was playing basketball and the ball fell in doggy poo and I gave it to my friend without him knowing and in the end he was like "Damn Zac, your ball is dirty!" And his hands were all brown and stuff. And Till this day he still thinks it was dirt... because hes bigger than me and I just dont feel like telling him.

amity75
I was hungover in a local supermarket one Sunday morning and vomited over the head of a small child.

zac_j
Originally posted by amity75
I was hungover in a local supermarket one Sunday morning and vomited over the head of a small child.

During church they had a silent moment for one of out friends who had to have surgery and then the priest farted really loud and everybody was trying to hold their laughter in.

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by zac_j
During church they had a silent moment for one of out friends who had to have surgery and then the priest farted really loud and everybody was trying to hold their laughter in.

I threw a rotten Cantalope at a 14 year old

DarkC
Vomited KFC in front of the fastfood resturant itself, ironically. laughing

zac_j
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
I threw a rotten Cantalope at a 14 year old

when i was 4 i took a dookie in a urinal

zac_j
this happened saturday: we had a football game and i got carsick, so my mom threw me back a cup and i threw up in it and i missed the cup and it got all over my friends sports bag, but i didnt tell him.

NunYahBidness
I made a bet for a thousand dollars that I would put diarrhea in my mouth w/o swallowing or gagging.

zac_j
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
I made a bet for a thousand dollars that I would put diarrhea in my mouth w/o swallowing or gagging.

and then?

NunYahBidness
and then? I'm still here, aren't I?

DarkC
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
GAH!!!! This un' takes the cake.

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by DarkC
GAH!!!! This un' takes the cake. Funny you should say cake. There was some of that, so you should know!

DarkC
shock

zac_j
but i dookied in a urinal!!!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
I dont think ever ever done anything nasty...erm

zac_j
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
I dont think ever ever done anything nasty...erm

i creamed on your nipples... erm

DanieLs_4_Ever
i creamed on your nipples... erm
But that doesnt involve ME being nasty...although....I did lick your cream off of my nipples....yes

Oh yeah, It isnt really all that nasty but it was funny.. Last year I brought a condom to the lunchroom and was playing with it the whole lunch period, just blowing it up and tossing it in everyone's food and when lunch was almost over we stuffed food in it and my bud Shawn spit in it and we left it on the table for the janitors to clean up.
And me and Daniel had sex last Friday and left a condom on the gearshift of a school bus.. yes

DarkC
laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
But that doesnt involve ME being nasty...although....I did lick your cream off of my nipples....yes

Oh yeah, It isnt really all that nasty but it was funny.. Last year I brought a condom to the lunchroom and was playing with it the whole lunch period, just blowing it up and tossing it in everyone's food and when lunch was almost over we stuffed food in it and my bud Shawn spit in it and we left it on the table for the janitors to clean up.
And me and Daniel had sex last Friday and left a condom on the gearshift of a school bus.. yes
Oh yeah and then one time I flicked a booger into the back of someone's head..mwahahah.

DarkC
A lot of people do that.

DanieLs_4_Ever
lmao.,

lil bitchiness
I don't do nasty things hypocrite

Alpha Centauri
(She does, don't let the halo fool you.)

-AC

Gold Digger
Got a guy to fall in love with me. He bought me a BEAUTIFUL engagment ring. I said yes, then 2 weeks later I dumped him and kept the ring

mysterio69
i once peed in a jar, put it in the fridge to chill, and later, when my stupid bastard of an uncle was sipping his beer, my brother distracted him and i'd pour in the pee. he kept drinking it. what a stupid bastard. and once when i was like, 10, i was reading at sunday mass and i puked all over the little podium thingy in front of everyone. it was fuggin' awesome.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Gold Digger
Got a guy to fall in love with me. He bought me a BEAUTIFUL engagment ring. I said yes, then 2 weeks later I dumped him and kept the ring

and when you shovelled the shit in his mouth, he just took it, like a wuss? i'm suprised you didn't kick him in the balls for good measure.

RedAlertv2
One time I stepped in dog poo... in bare feet messed sick

Ive also drank some pretty gross concoctions that my friends made. We always make gross shit for eachother to drink. The best part is when they barf it all back up laughing

bardock
your mom no expression

Emma Wise
One time I looked at my sister.

Ronny
I've done alot of thing you would consider nasty.. but i find them normal, I fail to find the nastiest.

LittleGilraen
my nasty things arent fit for this forum... shifty

zac_j
Originally posted by LittleGilraen
my nasty things arent fit for this forum... shifty

eek! eek! eek!

Merdelian
Originally posted by DarkC
GAH!!!! This un' takes the cake.

I do believe you are right on that one.

zac_j
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I don't do nasty things hypocrite

what he REALLY means is: angel_not

zac_j
Originally posted by Emma Wise
One time I looked at my sister.

did she look good?

Spelljammer
I can't say what's the nastiet thing i've done because this is a PG-13 forum..

zac_j
use substitute words for whatever is nasty.

Spelljammer
use substitute words for whatever is nasty.
I was curious to what it tasted like so I tasted my own.

Tastes like egg whites..

zac_j
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I was curious to what it tasted like so I tasted my own.

Tastes like egg whites..

jizz?

zac_j
idk what ur saying or what it tastes like, but is it?

StaT1c
One time I was playing basketball and the ball fell in doggy poo and I gave it to my friend without him knowing and in the end he was like "Damn Zac, your ball is dirty!" And his hands were all brown and stuff. And Till this day he still thinks it was dirt... because hes bigger than me and I just dont feel like telling him. Nothing really, just jack off and not wash my hands a couple of times.

Revan Ecks
the nastiest thing i ever did was fill water balloons up with rotten eggs and fresh dog poo and toss them at crowd at the 4th of July.

Spelljammer
Yes, it was t3h jizz.

So now there is no excuse for a woman not to swallow! Exsept ofcourse if she's a vegan, lol..

Gold Digger
I hate eggs sick laughing out loud

zac_j
Originally posted by Gold Digger
I hate eggs sick laughing out loud

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pielover666
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God your such a fuggin' n00b. You really need to lay off the sugar, man.

zac_j
Originally posted by Pielover666
God your such a fuggin' n00b. You really need to lay off the sugar, man.

and this is coming from the person who thinks being banned by raz is cool? i dont think so.

Spelljammer
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I heard every man's taste differant. Because what stroke my curisosity was the fact that this goth girl named Jennifer (not my best friend Jennifer, a differant one) told Kelly cum tasted like fruit. She never gave a blowjob before so she didn't know, and her knowing I was into biology asked me if there was some sortof chemichal in the cum that made it taste like that, and I said no, that that has nothing to do with it. If it did taste like something, it would probably differ from person to person, do to people having differant diets and differant harmone production levels..

So even from a sexual standpoint.. I'm low-carb.. stick out tongue

zac_j
Actually I heard every man's taste differant. Because what stroke my curisosity was the fact that this goth girl named Jennifer (not my best friend Jennifer, a differant one) told Kelly cum tasted like fruit. She never gave a blowjob before so she didn't know, and her knowing I was into biology asked me if there was some sortof chemichal in the cum that made it taste like that, and I said no, that that has nothing to do with it. If it did taste like something, it would probably differ from person to person, do to people having differant diets and differant harmone production levels..

did u experiment? lol, make them taste your cum or im gonna use mine!!!

Spelljammer
Which now i'm wondering if maybe Jennifer's boyfriend was a diabetic. Because an ejaculation has about 4grams of protien. So if it was fruit tasting, it would have to have fructose in it, or atleast some kindof sugar, and if there's sugar in his cum, then there must be sugar in his blood and pee too.. because his pancrease isn't getting rid of it immideatly..

So cum I would think is suppose to taste like cheese, eggs, meat, or gravy.. anything else, and you should consult your doctor.

And I can't believe I just wrote that..

zac_j
Which now i'm wondering if maybe Jennifer's boyfriend was a diabetic. Because an ejaculation has about 4grams of protien. So if it was fruit tasting, it would have to have fructose in it, or atleast some kindof sugar, and if there's sugar in his cum, then there must be sugar in his blood and pee too.. because his pancrease isn't getting rid of it immideatly..

So cum I would think is suppose to taste like cheese, eggs, meat, or gravy.. anything else, and you should consult your doctor.

And I can't believe I just wrote that..

and how would YOU know? wtf do u do in ur free time??

Spelljammer
I make it my buisness to know, havn't you ever wondred what you're going to do when your wife wants you to go down on her? You have to be ready for these things..

Pielover666
and this is coming from the person who thinks being banned by raz is cool? i dont think so.
Did I say cool? Not I said It was a honor. Key difference. Why don't you aucutally gain some intellegence before opeing your fat mouth, jackass!

zac_j
I make it my buisness to know, havn't you ever wondred what you're going to do when your wife wants you to go down on her? You have to be ready for these things..
thats SKEET, not cum!!! wtf does ur wife have? EWWW

zac_j
Did I say cool? Not I said It was a honor. Key difference. Why don't you aucutally gain some intellegence before opeing your fat mouth, jackass!
reported

Pielover666
reported
Why?
And don't freakin' double post.

Deano
i stabbed someone with a butcher knife

zac_j
Originally posted by Deano
i stabbed someone with a butcher knife
What the f**k?

Deano
what? he didnt die

zac_j
Why?
And don't freakin' double post.
member bashing.
and i'll do whatever the hell i want.

zac_j
what? he didnt die
What the f**k? = wtf?

Pielover666
What the f**k? = wtf?
Yes, we know that, we're not as big a dumbass as you are.

StaT1c
member bashing.
and i'll do whatever the hell i want. F*cking pussy.

Deano
stabbin someone is good, it makes you feel like a real man

Spelljammer
what? he didnt die
Too bad. sad

Actualy that's not very nasty Denao. Cause for that matter I could say how I got my psycho cousin to back down from stabbing me by just glaring at him.

This guy is crazy, he takes pills and he's STILL unstable, he put kittens in a freezeras a child. (But then again i slowly killed a butterfly for kicks as a child, but then watching it suffer put it out of it's misery. I learned mercy that day..) he forgot to take his medication and was throwing fits. I told him to calm the **** down and he grabbed a steak knife and wrapped his hand around my throat. I told him he better kill me the first time the moment he stabs me or I'd stick that knife up his ass and have him shitting metal for weeks.. he then backed down and just grumbled. Amber ran and hid in her room and wouldn't come out till thier parents got home. laughing out loud

Pielover666
member bashing.
Oh yea, like YOU'VE never member bashed. You Member bashed me, provoking my greater insult

And double posting is AGAINST THE RULES! (possibly more than simple member bashing)

Deano
Too bad. sad

Actualy that's not very nasty Denao. Cause for that matter I could say how I got my psycho cousin to back down from stabbing me by just glaring at him.

This guy is crazy, he takes pills and he's STILL unstable, he put kittens in a freezeras a child. (But then again i slowly killed a butterfly for kicks as a child, but then watching it suffer put it out of it's misery. I learned mercy that day..) he forgot to take his medication and was throwing fits. I told him to calm the **** down and he grabbed a steak knife and wrapped his hand around my throat. I told him he better kill me the first time the moment he stabs me or I'd stick that knife up his ass and have him shitting metal for weeks.. he then backed down and just grumbled. Amber ran and hid in her room and wouldn't come out till thier parents got home. laughing out loud

well i was only jokin, i didnt really stab anyone, im not that badbig grin

cruelty to animals is bad thoughsad

zac_j
Oh yea, like YOU'VE never member bashed. You Member bashed me, provoking my greater insult

And double posting is AGAINST THE RULES! (possibly more than simple member bashing)
possibly not

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Revan Ecks
the nastiest thing i ever did was fill water balloons up with rotten eggs and fresh dog poo and toss them at crowd at the 4th of July.
That's the most awesome thing ever.

Um...DUH. Not to be the cum queen here but it all depends on what the man eats to make the jizz taste diff.

Spelljammer
lol, well like I said, after that expeince I actually grew alot more compassionate. Atleast towards animals and nature.. now I don't even enjoy killing roaches, i sympathize for them just trying to survive and either get a jar and put them outside or give them a little prayer after i kill them out of respect.

Ofcourse people aren't going to be that lucky. **** them and thier godless ways.. bastards.. lol..

zac_j
That's the most awesome thing ever.

Um...DUH. Not to be the cum queen here but it all depends on what the man eats to make the jizz taste diff.

how was my cream?

Deano
a wasp stung me today..i did what anyone would do and thats crushing the little bastard

WindDancer
I'm going to ask you guys to knock it off with that member bashing. Full stop right now!

No you're not. This kind of attitude isn't appropiate either.

zac_j
my friend pooped on the side walk and said it was this man's dog and the guy got fined $100. lol, he watches south park 2 much.

Spelljammer
a wasp stung me today..i did what anyone would do and thats crushing the little bastard
Hey, you're entitled to self defence. But I think nature has a way of knowing whom it can trust or not. People have had trained gaurd dogs just bark at me and want me to play/pet them. Wasps and hornets fly on my toes and shoulders and just sit there. Frogs, lizards, every animal immaginable just likes to be near me. I'm like fricking snow white or something..

Spelljammer
my friend pooped on the side walk and said it was this man's dog and the guy got fined $100. lol, he watches south park 2 much.
You're city goverment is stupid, human and dogs fieces is easily able to tell apart.. : \

zac_j
You're city goverment is stupid, human and dogs fieces is easily able to tell apart.. : \
umm... thank you?

DanieLs_4_Ever
how was my cream?
droolio You sick bastard you stick out tongue
my friend pooped on the side walk and said it was this man's dog and the guy got fined 0. lol, he watches south park 2 much.
That's awesome.
Well ya never know..stick out tongue jk

zac_j
droolio You sick bastard you stick out tongue

That's awesome.

Well ya never know..stick out tongue jk
ok so its my turn to have some of yours now. big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

DanieLs_4_Ever
ok so its my turn to have some of yours now. big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
....hmm.......Ask Daniel.

Spelljammer
This is beggining to sound too much like a cyber thread. WHAT HAVE I CREATED?!

zac_j
....hmm.......Ask Daniel.
pshhhh... screw him, im getting by maself... ha ha!!1 hes puny!!!! *whispers* how big is he?

DanieLs_4_Ever
lol

zac_j
This is beggining to sound too much like a cyber thread. WHAT HAVE I CREATED?!
wifes with cum, which is NOT normal!!! SKEET is 4 women!!!

Pielover666
wifes with cum, which is NOT normal!!! SKEET is 4 women!!!
You are such an ignorant, arrogant, bastard.

DanieLs_4_Ever
You are such an ignorant, arrogant, bastard.
SKIT SKIT!

zac_j
i was gonna say something, but if you say ugly things about people you turn ugly too. i wouldnt want to risk it and end up looking like you.

zac_j
SKIT SKIT!
hey, where'd the nipples thread run off to?

DanieLs_4_Ever
idk wher it went.

Pielover666
it went to Mississippi

La Vierge
ME? Read this thread.

Revan Ecks
you people are sick! but funny.

DanieLs_4_Ever
lol

Pandemoniac
I never intend to be nasty, but I did do some damage under the influence of alcohol and such. The usual broken (car)windows, indoor fires, and a bunch of scars on myself. Nothing serious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.