Team Revan vs. Team Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
Team Revan:
Darth Revan
Darth Traya
Darth Malak
Bastilla (DS)

Team Kun:
Exar Kun
Ulic Qel-Droma
Vodo Siosk-Bass
Nomi Sunrider

Illustrious
This one is tough, though I don't believe Bastila will be able to defeat Nomi Sunrider, nor do I say Malak would last long against Ulic Qel-Droma. Vodo has the defenses to hold off Traya.

In a flat 4 v 4 duel, there are too many variables, breaking it down to 4 1v1s is less accurate, but offers us valid prediction.

Kun and Revan is of course, the title duel, I am firmly of the opinion that this duel will wind up in Kun's favor, and it will not take all that long. Kun never takes a long time with anyone, and as Uber Kun, he took out the strongest Jedi Councilmember in ten seconds flat. His lightsaber style was difficult to counter, and Kun was flat out dominant with the force.

Kun wins, Bastila folds, Nomi and Exar help out their teammates, and Team Kun wins this.

Lord Simus
Switch out Bastilla for Darth Bandon.

jollyjim311
tough, but something in my gut just says team kun. although when you put revan and traya on a team.... team kun, im not going to think about it any more... (go ulic!)

Darth Faunus
That makes the teams even worse. . . Bandon would get wiped out by a side-swipe.

xxxpoppunker182
well remember bastilla has battle meditation so if she uses that her team has an advantage. and traya with her instakill ability gives them a good edge. i'd say revans team not cause of revan though him and kun would take a long time i thinkkuns force ability is greater but by the time revan came around kuns ligthsaber style wasn't that different from other duel blade users, also revan i think is better with a saber than kun.

then again i dont know much about nomi so i'll go read up and maybe change my answer.

Deus Ex
Meh, Kun by far.

Darth Faunus
I agree. Although Revan was no pushover, I doubt that he could stand up to Kun and hope to win.

Illustrious
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
well remember bastilla has battle meditation so if she uses that her team has an advantage. and traya with her instakill ability gives them a good edge. i'd say revans team not cause of revan though him and kun would take a long time i thinkkuns force ability is greater but by the time revan came around kuns ligthsaber style wasn't that different from other duel blade users, also revan i think is better with a saber than kun.

then again i dont know much about nomi so i'll go read up and maybe change my answer.

So Bastila backs off and uses Battle Meditation? Well that hardly works, considering it's very likely her other three team members already know HOW to win, they just can't land that killing blow on the other team. And worse, now it's a 4v3 and they get hacked up.

Traya and her instakill ability? That may or may not be usuable in this duel, and it is debatable whether the enemy may or may not survive it. If you want to use Traya's "instakill" ability as reference, you may as well add Nomi's ability to strip people of the force, it's literally that relevant.

What evidence do you think Kun's style wasn't that different, or that Revan was better than Kun with a lightsaber? Kun made his OWN style, and took his style to the grave with him, NO ONE knew how to counter that style, because Ulic wasn't telling and Vodo and everyone else was simply slaughtered. So unless you're saying there's some super genius who could duplicate Kun's dual blade style by just watching him, that's unlikely. Remember Kun's hilt was as short as a single lightsaber, it's a completely different ball game.

You've used a bunch of assumptions, but I don't see any facts.

Vodo was a 600 year old esteemed lightsaber grandmaster, he was the best the Order had to offer, and Kun hacked him up in seconds. No one, outside of Ulic, was even in Kun's sector, the two of them were literally leagues ahead of everyone else. You have to remember Ulic only had the force stripped from him due to grief from him killing Cay, sort of the Exile effect, but more total.

Se7in
Illustrious gets it.

xxxpoppunker182
ya i did go off assumptions. and i shoudlnt do that but i was sayon no one ever before kun had seen a dual blade and in revans time lots of people used them. just sayin that revan would more thanlikey now how to counter better than vodo being as duals are sued alot.

Veneficus
This is unbalanced...Kun's team wastes Revan's.

Darth_Frobo
kuns team slaughters revans, more fair would be revan,yoda,malak and traya bastilla and bandon are garbage and uber kun would easily slaughter any of them except maybe revan would last between 5-20 minutes if he put everything he knew to use maybe a little longer considering that with battle pre-cog he would have the best chance of defending from exar out of everyone but still unless revan gets one half decent teamate they get slaughtered fairly easily.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Se7in
Illustrious gets it.

I also got Dathomir for the Risk thread, in case you didn't see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.