Kingdom Hearts: THE RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
The kingdom hearts rpg is open. We can start whenever u guys wish.

blood_ninja
how about when everyone is here

TheQuincy
...top notch idea.

blood_ninja
but how do we start? like where?

TheQuincy
Good question. It should be like, hmmm. I figured we'd start at a point in the game where, sora has rescued Kairi, Riku is taken captive by "Ansem" the villain, and the heartless are pouring out all over the world.

Chaosbark
(I'll start I just need to remember Aladdin's baboon's name.)

feralboy
~abo~

Chaosbark
(Thank you Feral smile )

feralboy
~your welcome.~

Chaosbark
Aladdin let out a yawn positioned at the top of a venders stand holding one watermelon. He watched the crowd going by as Abo remained on his shoulder. "Great job Abo. Cheers." Breaking the melon in two he gave half to Abo and the other half to himself. Just about to take a bite of the melon Aladdin arched his back just in time as one of the palace gaurds swords remained inches from his back. He let out a nervous laugh quickly grabbing Abo and getting ready to jump. "Don't you guys ever get tired?" Spring boarding from the vender's roof he landed on the ground barely dodging a sword strike. Dashing through the crowd he knocked into a lady carrying more fruit. "S'cuse me!" He heard the roars from the gaurds as him and Abo leapt the far wall disappearing out of sight.

feralboy
tinker bell was flying when she saw Aladdain.so she flow next to him"whats going on"

Chaosbark
Aladdin noticed the fairy flying in front of his view. Abo did as well sticking out a finger and poking her. Abo let out a sort of curious nose as Aladdin squinted to focus on her. "What..what are you? Some sort of bug?" Aladdin hadn't seen anything like this as he stared at her.

feralboy
flutters around Abo."no.i'm a fairy.maybe you know Peter Pan.I know you"

Chaosbark
Watching her flutter around Abo's head he noticed the odd sparkles as well. Abo let out a sneeze making a grabbing motion just to hold the fairy. "A fairy eh? Well, I can't stick around here for to long. I gotta split." Running again he sprung off a feeding trough gripping the roof. Pulling himself up with a grunt he made it. Watching the gaurds search the are around the vendors made him laugh as he went to the edge. Whistling he waved some. "Sorry I can't stick around guys." Hearing the yells he just ducked out of sight heading to his home as he called it.

Darth Extecute
"Exuse me people.. EXUSE ME!" a voice was heard as an little creature (Surikat.. Dont know the english word) walked around, eating an apple. He had an shield on his back and an sword in his belt. "Comming trough" he said and walked by Aladdin and the others.

Chaosbark
Aladdin saw the small creature push into him. Tipping over some he landed on the roof with a thud. Rubbing his rear he eyed it. "Geez." Abo let out an agitated noise fixing his hat that had tilted some. Aladding gave Abo a grin speaking lightly. "Don't let those kind of people or things get to you Abo." Getting up he dusted himself off getting ready to jump roof sections.

Darth Extecute
"Goofy ol' buddy, ol' pal" You could hear Timon shouting in the middle of the crowd to an quite tall person with long ears. Goofy turned around and looked around for whoever was calling. He did not look down long enough to notice the short Timon and by accident he kicked Timon away when he walked to see who called. "Gosh.. Sorry" he said and bended down to Timon who flew into an barrel of apples. "Mmmpfh" Was all you could hear from the barrel as Goofy stood and smiled at Timon which you only could see the legs kicking in the air. the rest of the body was burried in the apples.

blood_ninja
-Sora walks around looking at all the places and notices a dog standing straight-"what are you" she asked walking over to them

Darth Extecute
"What I am?" He asked confused. He then laughed in a funny way.. "I am Goofy" he said and smiled greatly. He was going to bow, but he tripped and fell forward. "Mmpfh.. Help.. Please" could you hear from the barrel and see some legs kicking.

feralboy
tinker bell pulled on the legs

blood_ninja
-Sora helped get goofy out-
"my name is Sora" -she noticed a little thing flying around- "um excuse me but are you a farie?" she asked

feralboy
"yes.I'm tinker bell.you may know my friend Peter Pan"

blood_ninja
"o yes i know Peter Pan. its nice to meet you" she said as goofy finaly came out

Darth Extecute
Timon shaked of the pieces of apple that had stuck on him, after being stuck in the barrel. "Goofy.. Watch your stepps, you imbicill" Timon said and looked up on the clumsy dog. "Heeey, Fairy" Timon then said, trying to sound like an handsome, big, man.

feralboy
"nice to meet you all too."giggling at Timon

blood_ninja
" so your name is Timon then..." she said looking down at the prarie dog
((dont know what timon is))

feralboy
~meracat.i think thats spelled right~

Darth Extecute
"What are you up tp today? Any plans?" He asked the fairy and smiled greatly.. (Like in the pic) He smiled at the other guy. "Hey you. Got any problems with me being tiny? Wanna piece of me?" he said trying to souund braver than he was.

feralboy
"no.nothing planed."~can't tinker bell turn big.like in the movie~

blood_ninja
((i think so))
"i have no problem with you being small" she said

Darth Extecute
"Oh.. I see.. Sorry" he said and looked up on the new one. "But I warn you.. If you have any problem, then.." he said and waved with the fist. Goofy laughed and looked at him. "He is my friend" Goofy said and smiled.

blood_ninja
"he gets anoying" she whispered

feralboy
"wheres the rest of the gang goffy"

blood_ninja
"the rest of the gang?" she asked looking confused "who else is in the "gang" she asked

Darth Extecute
"They should be here" he said and looked around. "I wish Donald could get here. He is so smart. I miss him. And the other people to. I have heard of some trouble" he said worried. Timon looked at him. "T-trouble? Like.. TROUBLE?!" he shouted and jumped into an barrel.

feralboy
mickey,miney,donald,daisy,pluto,.then a lot of others"

blood_ninja
"well who is causing trouble?" she asked

feralboy
"your brave timon."giggling

CaptainBen
Tarzan swings in doing his famous yell.
"me here"

(i though sora was a guy)

Darth Extecute
Timon peaked out. "T-Trouble.. L-like.. Jaf-f-far and those" He said terrefied. "I know the name of trouble.." he said scared. Goofy laughed.. "They are not that bad" he said and smiled.

The .hacker
((If Riku isnt taken ill be him and yes Sora is a guy...Typo maybe?))

feralboy
"shame on you.i can take Captain Hook .but what ever rocks your boat"

The .hacker
((Ok i guess ill be Riku and i guess ill start with either Malifiscent or Sora wich?))

Darth Extecute
((Ther e is an registration thread.. Write there who you are..))

blood_ninja
((yes it was a typo im just used to writing she))
"so should we go find the rest of them?" he asked

Darth Extecute
"How are we supposed to know.. Me and my weak minded low thinking buddy Goofy here dont know anything...." Timon said and smiled as he petted goofy on the lap. Goofy laughed.. "Exactly.." he said and agreed in everything.

CaptainBen
"Lets go" Tarzan

blood_ninja
"we start walking" he said

CaptainBen
all of a sundin a 100 heartless come out and surround hte group

"Me be waiting fo a fight" said tarzan

TheQuincy
As the heartless begin to swarm, a profound Duck with a speech impetitment gave himself a grand entrance: "Ba-bada-bada-bada-da!!" as he ran squeaking. "I'm here to save the day!" He said through baffled tones.

(I'm Riku dude, but you can have him. I'll stick with donald.)

TheQuincy
(Okay, apparently I need to clear some things up.
1. Sora is in fact a guy
2. Sora already knew who goofy was. He, goofy, and donald are on a quest together to find the King.
3. Alladin is in Agrabah which is a different world. Tinker-bell is from Never-Land, and tarzan is from the jungle or wahtever. Anywho- I'll just say we are all in TRAVERSE TOWN, basically a nice town where Leon from final fantasy 8, Merlin, Gepetto, and huey duey and louie all live. It's a cool town. I'll try to hook up a pic. So, in conclusion: Everybody has already met Sora, and Goofy, and Donald.)

feralboy
the once small tinker bell became a a human woman

blood_ninja
((ok))

TheQuincy
(tinker bell can change her size?)

blood_ninja
-sora walks with goofy and donald-

TheQuincy
"So a hundred heartless aye Sora?" Donald squeaked. "sounds unfair to me..." as he raised his mage staff with fake courage. He gulped.

feralboy
~yes.she can~

blood_ninja
"yea. i does sond unfair" he said
((um... what can sora do like any magic? i havent played the game so im new))

TheQuincy
(well sora's power comes from the Keyblade. He can use magic. The keyblade appears whenever he needs it. With it, he can cast the same spells as Donald. This includes: Thunder (which is actually lightning) Firebolt, Heal (including friends), Gravity (a purple ball forms above the enemy and flattens them), Blizzard, Protective wind (shield kinda thing), and I'm pretty sure thats it. He can also Summon certain friends :Tinker bell, Genie, Mushu, Simba, Bambi, Dumbo)

blood_ninja
((kool!))

feralboy
~so all i can do is heal people.thats it?~

Phantom Chaos
can i join and be Marluxia

TheQuincy
(sure. and who are u again feral? Tinker-bell? Tinker-bell can heal, revive magic ability, and can help people fly.)

feralboy
~not the warrior type but that will do~

CaptainBen
tarzan throws his spear at the head of one of the heart less and the pulls it out and starts useing it like bo staff

Phantom Chaos
Marluxiamessedora thinks he got rid of me huh well guess again

CaptainBen
" I kill them all" yells tarzan

blood_ninja
((where am i again?))
-sora keeps walking with goofy and donald-

Darth Extecute
(you are with Goofy and Timon... you seem to forget about timon, Blood_Ninja smile )

Timon looks at all the heartless. This is no time for cowardism, he thought to himself and charged them waving with his sword and shield, screaming. His scream maybe spread some fear. Atleast he could hope so. He ran up to an heartless screaming and looked at him. The heartless looked back without fear. Timon took a deep breath. Then he turned around and ran screaming in the other direction.

Goofy grabbed his sword and prepared to fight the crowd. Everything to serve his kingdom.

TheQuincy
(Goofy is goofy man. He's brave and all, but acts like he always does. And he fights with a shield. and we are all in traverse town)

TheQuincy
This is the kind of heartless we are facing now:

TheQuincy
I'm a bout to post alot of pics: Riku

TheQuincy
heres a pics of the main heroes

TheQuincy
and

TheQuincy
here u go:

TheQuincy
Kairi:

TheQuincy
King Mickey (not with group. he's with Riku somewhere unknown)

Darth Extecute
[I have seen Goofy in the game.. He is braver than you think yes so.. where should Timon, Goofy be then?

blood_ninja
((am i fighting the heartless?))

Chaosbark
The back alleyway of Traverse Town..Cloud slumped leaning on a large crate buster sword sheathed across his back. He was staring at the forming pool off a group of heartless no doubt. Travel and battle worn cloak dropped across him lazily revealed bits of armor underneath. The spikey hair blonde was reflecting on some of his worse memories the image of the flower girl striking across his eyes. Erisu..Just as he opened his eyes he watched the group of five heartless make themselves known. Squiggly ears and dark forms twisting now and then. He almost wanted to give into them..No..He still seeked forgiveness and rumors of Sephiroth rang in his skull. Placing a laxed hand across the handle of his buster sword he quietly drew it. The following sounds of a large sword connecting with concrete would be heard if someone were close enough.

TheQuincy
( we are all fighting the heartless. In traverse town. and I have also seen Goofy in kingdom hearts dude. He is still goofy, and I know his first thought wouldn't be he'd do anything to serve his kingdom, and I was just informing you he uses a shield instead of a sword)

Darth Extecute
(Oh.. He dont have a sword? messed sorry.. Dont know much of kingdom hearts. Just saw parts of it for a while ago.. Maybe a year.)

CaptainBen
all bloody and bruised tarzan jumps off a barrel onto a roof were he sits and rest

feralboy
tinker bell comes by him and heals him

CaptainBen
"thanks Tinker" says tarzan. he jumps off the roof onto some heartless.

blood_ninja
-sora gets ready to fight the heartless-

feralboy
"your welcome"

TheQuincy
Donald looked around. He gave his squeal of anger and ran into the heartless. He started shooting off magic. "Well dont just stand there all day!" he squeaked.

blood_ninja
-ok sora uses the gravily ball thing to flatten some heartless-

CaptainBen
Tarzan hits sora"get to fightin"

blood_ninja
"what was that for!" he said as he shot out lightning

CaptainBen
"you just now start fight"

Chaosbark
Cloud watched the last heartless disappear in a weird squealing noise as he sheathed his buster sword. Hallow Bastion..He shook his head blonde locks shifting slightly. Where was Aerith..He had lost her in that dark void thing. He walked off the crate proceeding down the alleyway to another door leading to the next section of town. More heartless..Eyeing the helmet clad ones he just waited for the attack to commence. He would find Aerith if he had to kill every last one of these things..Another sound of Cloud's sword connecting with the heartless sounded as he waited for the other two. (Could I be Leon instead of Aladdin?)

TheQuincy
(be whoever)

clouds_babygirl
(is there made ups allowed?)

moonrays
Sepiroth watched Cloud! (just watchin) teheee!

TheQuincy
(made ups later on in the game)

clouds_babygirl
(oh please may i be a made up?)

Dark_chan
((u need to go in the kingdom hearts sign up thread))
-sora went on walking-

CaptainBen
Tarzan had taken half of them out by himself. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he yelled

feralboy
tinker bell flew above tarzan.healing him

TheQuincy
Donald squeeked angrily as he used thunder to destroy 3 heartless. "Take that!"

Dark_chan
-Saora used that gravity ball thing to flatten some of the heartless-

Vidina
~So can I join?~

CaptainBen
~sure go to sign up~

Vidina
~I did~

CaptainBen
then find some way to get in

Dean Tetsaruga
ooc-when do i come in?

Orochimaru
Ansem appered in front of them "hello sora" he said as more heartless apperred

Dean Tetsaruga
Squall appearrs behind Ansem runnning from the Heartless.He then finally turns around bound to fight them hoping that sora and the others will follow.

moonrays
Sepiroth watched the Squall and the others fight the heartless!
but Sepiroth got mad about it and slashes the heartless fastly!
(Sepiroth turned good (now thats unbelievable!) )

Legend Of Chibi
Peter Pan lands in the middle of a group of heartless, "what's going on here then?" he starts jabbing them with his sword.

Dean Tetsaruga
Squall slicesat the heartless quickly using his gun blade specail ability for more effect on the heartless.

clouds_babygirl
(may i join ive been to sighn up page and havent got a reply yet...i trying to play as aerith.)

Chaosbark
After finishing the group of heartless that had remained near the back alley Cloud slowly sighed sheathing his buster sword. "Heartless..they swarm here.." Everywhere Cloud traveled they seemed inches behind him but something was almost nulling them at the moment. Thoughts drifting to Aerith and his old friends he closed his eyes opening them slowly. He kind of wondered where Squall would be at the moment as well. He seemed the only decent partner to have. There was also the threat of Sephiroth constantly looming. Moving back to the large crate he had found himself at before he leaned quietly. Yellow hair wavering some in mid air it came to a stop. He felt eyes on him for a brief second then nothing. Only one word crossed his lips in responce. "...Sephiroth." He had found it to this place wherever it was. That only seemed to weigh down Cloud's spirit as he noticed a seemingly large peice of armor fall from the sky. It looked like a new form of the heartless but it was huge. Pushing himself from the leaning position he squared off with the floating armor menace. Black..just like what was left of his soul. He couldn't help anyone but he wouldn't let himself be defeated by such a thing. Quietly redrawing his buster sword he heard a challenging clank from the battle armor. As the noise of the battle between the two drifted a signifying boom resounded. The large crate had been shattered to peices as wooden boards flew left and right.

Orochimaru
"you cant win" more heartless appeared with the big one and ansems gaurdien

feralboy
"peter."tinker bell fling next to him

CaptainBen
"ill kill them all" tarzan says

Dean Tetsaruga
"bring it"squall says as he gets into a fight position about to use his overdrive.

TheQuincy
Originally posted by clouds_babygirl
(may i join ive been to sighn up page and havent got a reply yet...i trying to play as aerith.)

(Yeah u can be Aerith)

Orochimaru
"hahahahaha" obsorbs giant hartless to become pure black "come get me" laughing

TheQuincy
Donald sqeaked a giant squeak. "Your no match for us!" and he threw a freeze blizzard at...whoever u are.

Vidina
Tidus was walking alone, "Where am I?" he asked, "Um, guys?" and realised he was alone "GUYS"

Orochimaru
"mmm ill kill you all" takes a big breath and lets it out "come on and get me"

clouds_babygirl
aerith walked along wondering where she might be. as she walked further a group of heartless surrounded her...she pulled out her staff a struck the first few as more kept coming. she kept stricking wondering if they'll ever leave her alone.

Sir Nauj
*I want to join but what do I have to do?

Sir Nauj
Ok I already signed up stick out tongue

*cheshire cat appears ontop of a building looking down at aerith, oh this looks intresting.....

Chaosbark
Staring at the large armor Cloud turned his head quickly sighting Aerith. He basically forgot about the large armor as he was knocked against the ground. Quickly rising he tore off in the direction of her. Seeing her sorruounded by Heartless he quickly swung his buster sword destroying the group. Taking up position in front of her he quickly looked around watching the advancing heartless.

Sir Nauj
* I wonder what those things are? I better go down their and find out myself.

Dean Tetsaruga
Squall uses his specail ability to kill 3 heartless creaturs..

Sir Nauj
goes up to squall and cloud... um what are those things you are fighting? they seem harmless

Chaosbark
Seeing the feline character approach him and Aeris Cloud didn't sheath his buster sword. He stayed in front of Aerith sheilding her as a few questions ran through his head. He was almost happy to have Aerith with him at the moment. Staring at the cat he spoke only two words. "Don't no.." The large battle armor seemed to have disappeared as well. He shook his head lightly turning to Aerith. "Are you alright..?"

Dean Tetsaruga
HE runs to cloud and says"hey there whats going on?where are we?What are those things?who are you?"His questions come quite slow as the hearltless dissapear.

Sir Nauj
hearing his answer, *dont know* the cat realizes he has seen those in his home at wonderland. he snaps back from his backflash. do you need any of assitance?!

Chaosbark
Listening to his back get drilled with questions he turned his head slightly. Answering Squall's questions first. "I don't know much about this situation. You would be better off to ask someone who could give you a proper answer." Now answering the cat's question he remained almost quiet. "I don't need help. Maybe you should help some of the occupants of this town instead of the fighters?" He shifted his head back to Aerith remaining quiet again.

Dean Tetsaruga
He stands there with his sword in his hand then he says"i saw a man in a black coat and white hair he might have answeres"(descibing sepheroth)He walks next to Cloud and says"can you and the girl come and fight with me till we reach him"he says pointing the way that sephy went.

TheQuincy
Donald saw out of the corner of his eye Leon, Cloud and Aerith. He also saw the cheshire cat he and sora and goofy saw in Wonderland. He ran over there hastily. Squeaking "Hey yous guys! It might be better for u to hide in ur houses!" Donald spun his Winged Hammer. "Me and sora and gooofy can take this one!" he squeaked.

Dean Tetsaruga
"are you saying i can't handle this on my own!"squall yelled as he jumped in the air and 3 heartless follow him and he slash at the three as they die.

CaptainBen
~uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Dark_chan
((i just got kingdom hearts for my b-day!!!!^^ im happy))

TheQuincy
(happy birthday! And its an AWESOME game!)

Dark_chan
((at the begining when you need to choose a wepon which one should i choose?))

Dean Tetsaruga
(happy B-day and your lucky)

Dark_chan
((lol thanx it was yesterday but which one should i choose?!))

TheQuincy
what are the choices?

Dean Tetsaruga
(quincy am i in troube for walking into the rpg soon as i profiled?)

TheQuincy
(nah)

Dark_chan
((the sword, the shield or the magic wand thing))

TheQuincy
well would u like strength at first, defense, or magic?

Dark_chan
((which one is the best))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>