Rutger Hauer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I just wanted to know if there are any Rutger Hauer fans out there like myself. I think Mr Hauer is a great actor and usually is not in the hollywood spotlight like other "actors". I think he is great especially when he is playing Villians. For those who dont know here are some of his films that were great in my eyes.

The Hitcher(His potrayal of the pyschotic hitchiker would make anybody think twice before offering someone a ride.

Bladerunner(Again he was fantastaic as Roy Batty the leader of the androids or Replicants.

There are ofcourse other films like Surviving The Game, Split Second,Blind Fury and Nighthawks with Stallone.

Just wondering is anyone a fan of him like myself?

Morning_Glory
who?

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
who?

OMG You have never seen Blade Runner starring Harrison Ford?

Clavis
he's dutch

botankus
I love that movie, Wanted Dead or Alive.

Lord Shadow Z
Loved him in Nighthawks and Blind Fury and was deeply scared of his Hitcher performance. Haven't seen Blade Runner though...not really that keen to see it.

Britrogue
He was amazing in Bladerunner. But then EVERYTHING about Bladerunner was amazing.

Jedi Priestess
Loved him in Ladyhawke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.