Exodus versus Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
I hope I got her name right. I haven't read an Avenger comic since the Bloodties era.

Anyways, in that series, the two of these titans went into a psionic back and forth. It stalemated, because Exodus left the scene and Black Knight held back Sersi the Eternal. But if it had been allowed to play out to its entirety, who would win, and why?

Deus Ex
Damn, way to make a dud, Janus.

Illustrious
Yeah, I love the blanks.

Deus Ex
Maybe I should have put Batman, Wolverine, Galactus, or Spiderman in the title so it would get hits.

Illustrious
Batman (with prep) vs. Galactus

That'll get plenty of hits.

Deus Ex
Lemme go do that.

GalacticStorm
Id go for Sersi because she's a lot more powerful and durable plus while she's far from a high level telepath she has enough ability to provide sufficient resistance against psionic assault from Exodus for as long as she needs to take him out with her numerous other abilities. J.M.O

Deus Ex
Thank you for the imput.

I'm learning towards her too.

O.D Geist
cant agree with that man Exodus feeds off psi attacks and make his attacks stronger going with Exodus

the Darkone
Sersi will increase her other abilities her strength, spedd, invulnerability, and rearrange his molecules and turning him into sh**.

Solidus Snake
sersi could fight forever

exodus would get tired eventually

Wonderman
Isn't Exodus like will powered. He would prob. will her against herself and she would turn into the eternals court jester.

Adam Warlock
Her main power isn't psionics, it's matter manipulation. She'll turn Exodus into a rock or a dog.

Lucid Lui
Sersi is immortal right, so unless Exodus shut down her mind she'd eventually win. But as we saw in Bloodties, it certainly wouldn't be easy.

Wonderman
oh i didn't mean Will power in or not in the sense of psi. I meant doesn't he just will it and it happens.

cherry cola
exodus is very powerful I have that issue where they fight Sersi could have won going all out. in a rematch she would probably win but exodus would severly exhaust her power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.