Buy ROTS at Walmart and get a BONUS disk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/rotsbonnus.jpg

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith ( Walmart Exclusive With Bonus DVD) (Widescreen)

List Price: $29.98
Our Price: $25.48
You Save: $4.50 (15%)

Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Christopher Lee, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Hayden Christensen, Ian McDiarmid
Director: George Lucas
Edition: Widescreen
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 140 minutes
Release Date: 11/1/2005
Studio: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Description
"Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith" - The Star Wars saga is now complete on DVD with "Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith." Torn between loyalty to his mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the seductive powers of the Sith, Anakin Skywalker ultimately turns his back on the Jedi, thus completing his journey to the dark side and his transformation into Darth Vader. Experience the breathtaking scope of the final chapter in spectacular clarity and relive all the epic battles including the final climactic lightsaber duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Walmart Exclusive Bonus Disc. Includes R2-D2 & C-3PO's Chronicles Of Luke And Anakin Skywalker. Almost 60 minutes of additional content.

this is the bonus disc stuff

Two New Featurettes:, Explore The Prophecy Of Anakin Skywalker As The Chosen One. An in-depth look at the film's eye-popping stunts. A 15-part Collection of Lucasfilm's groundbreaking "Web Documentaries.", Documentary, Includes R2-D2 & C-3PO's Chronicles Of Luke And Anakin Skywalker.

HAROLD
Happy Dance

Jedi Priestess
I am so shelling out the extra bux for this.

Darth Avis
any walmart? does that include walmart.com?

HAROLD
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I am so shelling out the extra bux for this. Me too.

eek!

JKozzy
I don't like Walmart erm

PVS
ill buy from amazon. if there is anything that must be seen in the bonus, im sure it will be all over the internet.

Jedi Priestess
or TRA at the very least wink

Ast
Good thing I buy all my movies at Walmart. big grin

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by JKozzy
I don't like Walmart erm

well screw you if you dont like all the low prices

PVS
$15.98 at amazon wink

but no bonus disk...oh well

yeah i'm a penny pincher stick out tongue

PVS
Originally posted by Ast

laughing out loud i swear it looks like your gonna greak into a commercial laughing out loud

"Good thing I buy all my movies at Walmart. Their low low prices cant be beat! visit http://www.walmart.com to see all the great savings!"

stick out tongue

darthvader_fan
lol

chinabing
The bonus disk sound suspiciously like the free "The Making of Star Wars" VHS you got from Kelloggs a while back... which in turn was a rehash of previously released material.

Jedi StunRun
Originally posted by Ast

Bad thing i live in the UK erm

Lord J
Originally posted by Jedi StunRun
Bad thing i live in the UK erm me too

jedi-kev
this featurette looks good, to the thread starter what anymore details can you give me about it please

Dresta
surely they are going to release a DVD collection of all six episodes and tons of extras

JKozzy
Originally posted by chinabing
The bonus disk sound suspiciously like the free "The Making of Star Wars" VHS you got from Kelloggs a while back... which in turn was a rehash of previously released material. I wouldn't doubt it at all -- special 'bonus' things like that really never turn out to be worth it. For The Matrix Reloaded, a bonus DVD was at Best Buy. I got it, it had no menus, and it had trailers, and a couple of featurettes. And they weren't even mastered properly, the trailers....

Jedi Priestess
DO you guys read? It specifically says whats on the bonus disc. Sheesh.

DeVi| D0do
Walmart Exclusive Bonus Disc. Includes R2-D2 & C-3PO's Chronicles Of Luke And Anakin Skywalker.

*yawn*

Sounds stupid to me. Isn't this what was on the AOTC VHS? Or was it TPM? Probably just a continuation of that...

Two New Featurettes:, Explore The Prophecy Of Anakin Skywalker As The Chosen One. An in-depth look at the film's eye-popping stunts. A 15-part Collection of Lucasfilm's groundbreaking "Web Documentaries."

If I'm not mistaken, that is the stuff on the ACTUAL bonus disc... not the Walmart one.

JediStang
Already done, I reserved my copy, I can't wait to see this footage. Let's hope this is worth the extra 10 bucks I coughed out.

JediStang
No, what you're thinking of is "R2D2 - Beneath the Dome" about the life of Artoo between the trilogies. It was pretty funny" I hope that its new stuff.

jedi-kev
DO you guys read? It specifically says whats on the bonus disc. Sheesh.

i'm sorry!

sheesh confused

darthvader_fan
Walmart- low prices always low prices

and they cheat you out of money

OB1-adobe
I am so shelling out the extra bux for this.

Isn't that extras that come with it anyway?

nate100
fear not my fellow english top of line, high specification geeks, Asda is part of the wal mart group so hopefully they will have it!

they probably wont knowing england, but hey, we can dream.

Jedi StunRun
Asda lol - lets hope they deliverwink

Hayden'sgurl
my mommy just said that our walmart has days where gangs have initiations and kill people there sick laughing lol creepy weirdos are always at our walmarts too (i.e, i can't ever go in wearing skirts or shorts, cause they creep me out)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.