10,000 Omega Reds & 10,000 Cybers vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Will Justice League win or is it a numbers game.A ground Fight.

Superman
WonderWoman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Steel
Captain Marvel
Atom Smasher
Batman

Cyber- Cyber was a mutant with superhuman strength and the ability to psionically track individual brain patterns within his immediate vicinity. Exposure to a massive dose of hallucinogen enhanced this range to a radius of several miles. Cyber also possessed a healing factor that enabled him to quickly recover from injury and greatly slowed his aging.
Adamantium-laced skin, retractable claws on each hand, cybernetic left eye

Omega Red-Other distinguishing features: Omega Red has chalk-white skin. Implanted within his arms are long coils made of carbonadium, an alloy that resembles adamantium but is more malleable and considerably less resistant to damage. Omega Red can cause the coils to shoot forward from openings in the undersides of his wrists in order to ensnare his victims. He can also use the coils as a conduit for his lethal pheromones.

Strength level: Superhuman Class 10

Fighting skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, with extensive training in unarmed combat by the KGB

Known superhuman powers: Omega Red has the ability to secrete pheromones from his body that will kill people in his immediate vicinity. He can also drain the life forces from these victims in order to sustain his own.

Theisos
Quote:

As far as i'm concerned, I don't care if gladiator were more powerful indeed than Superman. I don't care if there's 20 million beings more powerful than Superman. What some people fail to understand is that Superman is an idol. He's the guy that's never going to give up fighting for us. He's the adamant soldier that won't back down even if it costs him his life. Spiderman can do the same, but he has nowhere near the responsibility Superman has. Supes fights for a planet that isn't his own, for what they gave to him in the form of a home. And you can always rely on him. Always.

At least that's how i see Superman.

~wickerman~

King KAM
stop it nobody likes these anymore god dammit

roughrider
Originally posted by Theisos
Quote:

As far as i'm concerned, I don't care if gladiator were more powerful indeed than Superman. I don't care if there's 20 million beings more powerful than Superman. What some people fail to understand is that Superman is an idol. He's the guy that's never going to give up fighting for us. He's the adamant soldier that won't back down even if it costs him his life. Spiderman can do the same, but he has nowhere near the responsibility Superman has. Supes fights for a planet that isn't his own, for what they gave to him in the form of a home. And you can always rely on him. Always.

~wickerman~

You have anything to say yourself, Theisos?
Such poetry for the alien; maybe he should be treated better...
Or not...! stick out tongue

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Theisos
Quote:

~wickerman~

Damn. Stirs this old black heart o' mine...

But I was always partial to this guy.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by golem370
Will Justice League win or is it a numbers game.A ground Fight.

Superman
WonderWoman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Steel
Captain Marvel
Atom Smasher
Batman

Cyber- Cyber was a mutant with superhuman strength and the ability to psionically track individual brain patterns within his immediate vicinity. Exposure to a massive dose of hallucinogen enhanced this range to a radius of several miles. Cyber also possessed a healing factor that enabled him to quickly recover from injury and greatly slowed his aging.
Adamantium-laced skin, retractable claws on each hand, cybernetic left eye

Omega Red-Other distinguishing features: Omega Red has chalk-white skin. Implanted within his arms are long coils made of carbonadium, an alloy that resembles adamantium but is more malleable and considerably less resistant to damage. Omega Red can cause the coils to shoot forward from openings in the undersides of his wrists in order to ensnare his victims. He can also use the coils as a conduit for his lethal pheromones.

Strength level: Superhuman Class 10

Fighting skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, with extensive training in unarmed combat by the KGB

Known superhuman powers: Omega Red has the ability to secrete pheromones from his body that will kill people in his immediate vicinity. He can also drain the life forces from these victims in order to sustain his own.

The Justice League is going down. No doubt about it.

jplatinum

I couldn't have said it better myself....this battle will cost him his life.

Its no damn way for him to make it through this battle.

Hes basically fighting thousands of low-budget wolverines and thousands of low-budget creeds at once.

Manhunter won't be much help in this fight.

Lantern would have to use all the power of his ring and still their are too many opponents with powers that would allow them to heal.
All they need is for a few of them to get pass that forcefield he keeps on himself which shouldn't be hard since I'm sure omega red can wrap some tentacles around him and drain enough power to weaken him.

Depending on the version, wonderwoman would put up a good fight, but even diana would succome to these enemies in a few minutes/hours.

Batman won't be much of a problem for 2 omega red without prep-time so it would only take 2-3 of him to ensure batman meets a quick and painful demise.

Marvel is about the only one here besides superman that I see putting up a decent fight and actually killing at least a quarter of the opponents.

Marvel can have the powers of gods so its hope for him.
He also put up a good fight with superman("he is magical, superman, has problems with magic."wink So, blah blah blha.
He would have put up a good fight even if superman were immune to magic.
I'm not saying he'd win, just put up a damn good fight.
Marvel has been around for a long time, he has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Atom smasher, I don't know too much about him.

As I see this fight so far, The league looses.

jplatinum
Oh and steel is a joke.

xmarksthespot
Why would it take 2 Omega Red's to take out Batman...? A single OR should be able to kill Batman.

jplatinum
One batman is so highly trained and skilled.

It would take one omega red to fight him stright up while the other focused on grabbing him and draining his punkass dry.

The writers would probably find some way to make him single-handled win the fight, but in a "sensible" world.

Batman dies fihting only 2 omega reds.

It would take 2 though.

xmarksthespot
OR has what's essentially a death-aura his very presence kills Batman. Add the prehensile carbonadium coils, super strength etc.

It wouldn't take two.

jplatinum
Forgot about that.
Goog point.

Solidus Snake
u do know that nothing cyber or omega red can do can hurt supes, diana, manhunter, GL with shields up, or captain marvel

those 20,000 guys will be murdered in very gruesome ways

Juntai
LOL how are these guys even going to hurt Superman?
Adamantium won't cut it. The adamantium equivelent in DC bounces off of him, also the adamantium cutting laser bounced off of him in old crossover.
How do they stop Supe's Speedblitz, as he keeps snatching one and orbit launching them faster than they can even realise?

He doesn't even need the rest of the team!

K3VIL
JLA Roster:

Superman
WonderWoman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Steel
Captain Marvel
Atom Smasher
Batman

The good guys are going to win.
Cyber was Class 7 or something around that, how he's gonna even hurt one of the guys on the list except Batman?Same for OR.
JLA don't even jeed physical fight.
GL creates a giant force field, capture the enemies, Superman and MM blast the lot of them with full power Heat Vision and Martian Vision, GL reduce in size the ff to that the melted metal stuck the suckers one with the other and drop this christmas present into space.

doctorstrongbad
You have to go with the numbers here. Who do you fight 20,000 of anybody at one time?

DarkCrawler
Superman will just repeat what Hyperion did in Supreme Power #18:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1782/hyperion12zp.th.gif
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4329/hyperion25kw.th.gif
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8724/hyperion37lh.th.gif

jplatinum
Supes won't speed blitz too much.
He can only constantly fight at up to several times mach speed, he can't hold a fight at light speed(not post-crisis supes).

Whoever tells you that is full of balony.

Remember, even if he speed blizt a few times, which all take a good portion of his energy, he has to fight 20,000 opponents.

Omega red has the poison effect, imagine 10,000 of that at once.
League dies.

K3VIL
Originally posted by jplatinum
He can only constantly fight at up to several times mach speed, he can't hold a fight at light speed(not post-crisis supes).

Remember, even if he speed blizt a few times, which all take a good portion of his energy, he has to fight 20,000 opponents.

League dies.
League dies?
You've become such a dumb.
Martian Manhunter make himself invisible.
What is Omega in Agent Smith mode gonna do?
MM can mindwipe all of them while he's invisible and intangible.
MM and Supes can just fly up to 5'000 feet of height, and blast them with heat vision and martian vision.
GL himself can just fly up high and create an energy blast so powerful he'll kill all of them.

DarkCrawler

League dies.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler

xmarksthespot
Batman would die...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Batman would die...

Well, you can't make a omelet without breaking an egg.

Or Green Lantern could shield him. big grin

xmarksthespot
I'm thinking the GL might die too if he doesn't get a shield up around himself quick enough let alone Batman. Just the high concentration of "death" in the atmosphere when you have 10,000 OR's in one place seems pretty lethal imo to those with normal durability.

Solidus Snake
no germs can get through GLS shield

and even if the shield fell, the ring wouldnt let him die

xmarksthespot
I didn't say they could get through the shield, but unless things are on all the time they don't start on. The death aura if I recall correctly is always on, that at x10,000 concentration in a particular location would be pretty instantaneously lethal.

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I didn't say they could get through the shield, but unless things are on all the time they don't start on. The death aura if I recall correctly is always on, that at x10,000 concentration in a particular location would be pretty instantaneously lethal. The ring is sentient and would automatically protect against these attacks and also warn GL that this was happening.

Besides an intangible permeating death that seems easily enough overcome by the most powerful weapon in the universe, this team has absolutely no way of harming the Justice League outside of perhaps Batman. The 32904823905235 men fall hard.

doctorstrongbad
Maybe you guys should do some research on omega red. The guy can beat the x-men by himself. He is not a light weight, now multiply that be 10,000.

Juntai
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Maybe you guys should do some research on omega red. The guy can beat the x-men by himself. He is not a light weight, now multiply that be 10,000. Maybe you should realise that without featuring their random God powers, e,g, Pheonix and friends, the X Men are small time pussies compared to the big leaguers.

What weapon do any of these guys in this thread have that could damage WW, Superman, MM? What protects them from MM mindraping them to death? What protects them from Superman from Launching the entire side of the planet they are in halfway across the galaxy?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Even better = What if Captain Marvel does the same trick on the same time?

Batman can die, I don't care.

hoorayforpeepee
one omega red has a death field that cancels out wolverine's healing factor.

10,000 would kill all of the justice league just by being in the vicinity...durability doesn't really affect the death field, just regeneration.

golem370
I seen a pic the other day of Cyber crushing or riping one of Wolverines Claws.

King_Mungi
Those were Wolverine's bone claws.

supremthor

League dies.

Here's Superman actually escaping a double black hole, this proves his strength, speed, and durability.

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/...led128qt1rc.jpg

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/...led138wy8ro.jpg

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/...led140kt7su.jpg

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/...led152oe3hg.jpg

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/...led166ov6bf.jpg

supremthor
superman moving faster then light

King_Mungi
You mistyped your links, half of it is missing.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
one omega red has a death field that cancels out wolverine's healing factor.

10,000 would kill all of the justice league just by being in the vicinity...durability doesn't really affect the death field, just regeneration.

Superman has some kind of regeneration. Manhunter too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.