Who has the best Healing factor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Wolverine
Deathstroke
Cyber
Sabretooth

Family_guy725
you know there more people who can heal right

King KAM
the hulk

golem370
I don't mean on that scale I mean all I hear about is these guys Healing Factor. I like to see who has the best.

armandovalles
Sabretooth > Wolverine > Cyber.

Dont know who Deathstroke is.

But overall in all of Marvel i think Mr. Sinister actually has the strongest healing factor.

manjaro
deathstroke is Slade dude.... as far as readily known characters its a tie between sinsister and deadpool cuz they can and have come back from molecules. DPs biggest healing claim to fame are coming back from a few molecules left over in snail droppings, and being reduced to a puddle and swallowed up then vomitted up by cable.

sinisters biggest cause for healing usually comes at the hand of cyclops. once he got blasted into a million pieces on a beach by cyke and his his stuff splashed all over the place, including the sand, the jungle area and the ocean it took weeks to put himself ...including his cosutume in tact(thats hot) he also blasted into another million pieces and you saw all the nones in his body break apart, and they thought he was officially dead but he came back

DarkCrawler
Hulk.

long pig
Creed>Wolverine>Cyber=Slade.

wannabe
Originally posted by long pig
Creed>Wolverine>Cyber=Slade.
Why is Creed better than Logan on your list?

My list:
1) Deadpool, Sinister, Hulk (though their healing is almost ridiculous imo...even for comic characters!!!)
2) Wolverine, X23, Sabretooth
3) Cyber, Archangel, Icarus
4) Beast, Wolfsbane, Wildchild, Marrow

GalacticStorm
Wasnt Creed only better when Wolverine had adamantium and Creed didnt.

It was stated in the comics that the adamantium was treated by wolverine immune system as a foreign body so his healing factor was constantly fighting against it, effectively halving its efficiency at dealing with actual wounds and so on. When Logan had his adamantium removed his healing factor improved significantly.The Xavier Protocols speculated that at that level of efficiency it was possible for Wolverine to regenerate from a few cells.

So i really dont think Creeds is better. Lets just put them on the same level

aton_ra
i completely agree iwth galacticstorm, sabretooth's healig factor without the adamantium has never proven to be wolverine's equal when he had no adamantium.

fo

armandovalles
VICTOR CREED, ALSO KNOWN AS "SABRETOOTH"'S HEALING FACTOR IS STRONGER THAN LOGAN'S!

HERE, ILL SHOW U: (READ THE BOTTOM)

willRules
Deadpools is probably the best, then sinisters, then Sabretooths then Logans etc etc

golem370
Wendigo has better healing then Hulk right?

long pig
Haven't Creed's healing always been better than Wolverine's? I've always thought Creed was just all around better than Wolverine in the power depo.

I put Cyber and Slade at the same level because they both got their eye poked out and it didn't grow back, but it did heal in a few days.

Something like that.

King KAM
It is the hulk, he actually isnt bulletproof, its just that his healing factor is so strong that it rebuilds the tissue as the bullet goes in making them appear to "bounce" off of him,

dominic/wolf
so sinister or hulk whos hf is stronger

Tha C-Master
Creed has better healing than James, a significant bit better.

wannabe
Actually it fluctuates from issue to issue, from writer to writer and during their fights it doesn't matter at all! That makes me say that they have pretty much the same healing potential.

Draco69
You're all wrong. LOBO.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by wannabe
Actually it fluctuates from issue to issue, from writer to writer and during their fights it doesn't matter at all! That makes me say that they have pretty much the same healing potential. which is why the healing is a bit of pis ALL the time.

But yea creed is superior to logan in healing.

Mindship
Actually, from what I've been reading in other threads, even though we don't think of this as a healing factor per se, I would have to say Doomsday wins this one. It's like, you can completely dematerialize this guy, and not only does he come back, but now you cant dematerialize him a second time! Go figure...

willRules
Deadpool wins this easily IMO.................

Thericky19
Hulk had superior fastest heal factor in Marvel Universe!

Rewmac
Impulse

Jyppe
Yeah, I've always tought Creed has better healing factor than Logan. Hell, he even had an adamantium skeleton and Logan did not, in the issue that screenshot is taken from.

IronKnight101
Iron-Man with his new Extremis upgrade is said to have a healing factor that rivals Wolverine's.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by IronKnight101
Iron-Man with his new Extremis upgrade is said to have a healing factor that rivals Wolverine's.

Where did you get that information from?

IronKnight101
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Where did you get that information from?

Powers

Formerly none, but after being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis armor grants him superspeed reactions and a healing factor able to regrow whole organs. He was able to stop Crimson Dynamo's heart and restart it.-From Iron Man's porfile on Marvel.com

Maybe his healing factor is not as good as Wolverine's, but I guess it is still pretty good.

manjaro
the extremis armor was fro, a little while ago, i odnt think its even in continuity any more

IronKnight101
Originally posted by manjaro
the extremis armor was fro, a little while ago, i odnt think its even in continuity any more

No, Iron Man still possesses his Extremis upgrade.

Darth Martin
Deathstroke

Rick/Genis
Deadpool! He got turned into a pile of goo and was thrown up by Cable and Came back!!! COME ON!!

MJOILNIR
The eternals have a pretty good healing factor. Only scattering thier atoms across a great portion of space will kill an eternal. Of the ones listed probably deadpool.

willRules
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Deadpool! He got turned into a pile of goo and was thrown up by Cable and Came back!!! COME ON!!

yes Exactly

The ones who might rival that kinda healing are Hulk or sinister. These IMO are the top three best healers yes (who aren't cosmics or Godlike of course)

Rick/Genis
are cosmics and godlikes even considered healers? Or are they just rearanging their matter?

Priest
deadpool by far, followed by sinister, and hulk

Rick/Genis
Actually... I do believe that I am the best healer, I can heal from just my eyeball and clone myself into another me... like a friggin' star fish! I swear it!!

Darth Vicious
Wolverine: He got burned to nothing, to his skeleton and came back minutes later.

Priest
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Wolverine: He got burned to nothing, to his skeleton and came back minutes later.
that was major case of PIS/CIS

Juntai
Lobo.
Doomsday.

Accel
Can the healing factors of immortal beings really count? I mean, is it that impressive when someone who's immortal doesn't die and heals from a seemingly fatal wound?

Validus
Not even a mention of the Manhunter from Mars?

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6739/regrow11ch.th.jpg http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7199/regrow28mx.th.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/449/volcano2om5qt.th.jpg

v0m12
Madcap.
Look his name up on wikipedia.

jumpmann
I'm thinking between Deadpool, Doomsday, or Lobo. All of em seem to be immortal for one so each can come back from virtually anything. They heal from death practically. I guess for best I would have to go with Lobo. He can heal himself to full from one little drop of his blood in no time while Deadpool is a huge Deathstroke rip off(irrelevant but true!).

Lobo wins.

Colossus-Big C
The Mask

Lobo
Hulk
Wolverine

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
The Mask

It's not really a hf.

Q99
Originally posted by HaSon
Not even a mention of the Manhunter from Mars?

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6739/regrow11ch.th.jpg http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7199/regrow28mx.th.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/449/volcano2om5qt.th.jpg

The thing about J'onn is his shapeshifting lets him perform major feats, but it's only when he's conscious and directing it. He could regrow from his arm because he shifting his mind to it, but if he wasn't consciously directing healing, he wouldn't regrow a lost arm or a stab to the heart, let alone an entire body.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Discounting immortality, molecular reconstitution, shapeshifting and toonforce users....I'd say Lobo.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Discounting immortality, molecular reconstitution, shapeshifting and toonforce users....I'd say Lobo. Huh?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Galan007
Huh?

Regenerating from a single drop of blood was always in Lobo's scope of power even prior to his ban from all afterlives.

vansonbee
Godzilla and Hulk, not counting Lobo and others we all know.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Regenerating from a single drop of blood was always in Lobo's scope of power even prior to his ban from all afterlives. Oh I agree his HF is well beyond most others. I just thought you worded it oddly, is all.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Galan007
Oh I agree his HF is well beyond most others. I just thought you worded it oddly, is all.

Yeah, I guess I did. Sorry. ^^;

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.