Bounty Hunter Shootout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I'm keeping Jango/Boba out of this however. Discuss...

Darth_Glentract
IG-88 probably.

Darth Avis
^agreed it was said somewhere that he was the second best hunter

Jedi IN PiNk
Although, if he had that reputation the others could team up against him

Se7in
Assuming they're bounty hunters, I'd doubt that would happen.

Jedi IN PiNk
I think they would try it but fail, cos they are all back stabbing selfish swines

ReverendMakashi
Aren't threads like this against the rules??????

Darth Faunus
Erm. No. It's a free-for-all. So long as you don't have 'zOmG plu kooun v. obi v. wind wig girly pink ligtsber v cideus v voda v annkin v kit v plo v obi v plo v evryun lolllolololo yoda sux and windo is girly beciuz of iz pink lighstavd' you're alright, I suppose. And anyways, SnakEyes pwns.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Erm. No. It's a free-for-all. So long as you don't have 'zOmG plu kooun v. obi v. wind wig girly pink ligtsber v cideus v voda v annkin v kit v plo v obi v plo v evryun lolllolololo yoda sux and windo is girly beciuz of iz pink lighstavd' you're alright, I suppose. And anyways, SnakEyes pwns.

Mechmoggy clearly stated that it's against the rules to have more than three combatants, oh well...

Darth_Frobo
screw that it's not clearly against the rules merely a general guidline that way we don't get any yoda vs 2 billion younglings threads. As for who would win I'm definitley going with calo he's smart, fast and extremely tough, he'd probably wait until the others had fought, weakend each other and mop em up with grenades, or use a flashbang followed by a thermal detonator right in the middle of them then mop up any survivors he just seems MUCH smarter then most of the others including ig-88 as droids have almost no creativity.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
screw that it's not clearly against the rules merely a general guidline that way we don't get any yoda vs 2 billion younglings threads. As for who would win I'm definitley going with calo he's smart, fast and extremely tough, he'd probably wait until the others had fought, weakend each other and mop em up with grenades, or use a flashbang followed by a thermal detonator right in the middle of them then mop up any survivors he just seems MUCH smarter then most of the others including ig-88 as droids have almost no creativity.

Ah well, I can only preach and give an occasional exorcism. . .IG-88

overlord
IG-88 of course, he rocks every droids world back in the day's.
He sees blasters, analyzes it, then quickly runs away from the blasts, then he aims and shoots with precise aim, and as a computer he always has god-mode on. Yes.. I am now master debasor.

DarthMaul9123
MAKASHI YESS youre back ...well kinda you werent gone but still yesss haha so umm ig88 wasnt my vote but now that i have just noticed he's on the list im changing from bossk to ig88

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Faunus

That was not nessasary..

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
MAKASHI YESS youre back ...well kinda you werent gone but still yesss haha so umm ig88 wasnt my vote but now that i have just noticed he's on the list im changing from bossk to ig88

I've been here. Mainly trying to win a date with LittleGilraen, LOL. But what happened to you? You disapeared for like two weeks...

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by overlord
IG-88 of course, he rocks every droids world back in the day's.
He sees blasters, analyzes it, then quickly runs away from the blasts, then he aims and shoots with precise aim, and as a computer he always has god-mode on. Yes.. I am now master debasor.

Good, your training is now complete...Ah wait...one thing remains...janus...you must..face..janus....only then a jedi will you be.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Good, your training is now complete...Ah wait...one thing remains...janus...you must..face..janus....only then a jedi will you be.

Are you just trying to make an ass out of yourself Vengence?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Veneficus
Are you just trying to make an ass out of yourself Vengence?

Yeah pretty much. This forum annoys me.

ReverendMakashi
Yeah pretty much. This forum annoys me.

Then why are you here?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
Then why are you here?

I thought Id stop in and annoy janus a bit.

ReverendMakashi
stupid

Admiral Akbar
starwars

jollyjim311
i hate to put anyone over zuckuss (hes super dope), but either calo or ig 88.(i only give calo a chance cuz ion grenades.) it doesn't really matter to me as long as they play at least one game of "team up on the rodian"(god i'd love to see greedo get the crap blasted out of him by evryone else...... multiple times)

Darth Faunus
I thought Id stop in and annoy janus a bit.

Ah. . . boredom. But that's no excuse to come in here and give us hell.

Deus Ex

Thanks for the quote! lmao!

darthsith19
IG-88. dengar would probably be second.

Captain REX
I put my vote in for Calo Nord. Droids obviously aren't the greatest, they lack creativity. Just look at the Confederates and their flimsy battle droids who miss often.

Deus Ex
Calo Nord, eh? Hm.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
I've been here. Mainly trying to win a date with LittleGilraen, LOL. But what happened to you? You disapeared for like two weeks... well i went to baylor for their parents weekend to visit my brother and was bored of enternet also my bro got a chocolate lab puppy god i die whenever i see that dog it is cute haha

SnakeEyes
I'm leanin' towards Calo... I'm surprised IG-88 has so many votes. I always figured Bossk was second to Boba in the OT (I could be wong). Dengar is pretty underrated in general as well.
wink

overlord
It's because IG-88 looks like the killer coolest and we don't know anything about them anyway.

Thus it's time to post his picture again! #5:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.