Shatterstar versus Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
who takes it?

Deus Ex
Shatterstar.

King KAM
^agreed

Nataku8188
Too close to call.

wannabe
Agreed!

King KAM
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Too close to call.
What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
man lemme hip you guys to some game, imma tell you guys a little bit about shatterstar.

Shatterstar is one of the most underrated h2h fighter in marvel, his acrobatic feats and h2h skills are unparralleled in xforce, not even cable who is 6foot8 350( HOW IF CABLE SO DAMN BIG?!?!?!?) dares cross him, he is from a world where he was an undefeated champion who was forced into life and death situations every day, he strives under pressure and is Phenomenal in combat, Elektra is a great fighter, but shatterstar is tooo battle tested and to damn good.

long pig
I've been adequately hipped to Shatterstar's game !

Shatterstar wins.

Wonderman
Shatterstar could just use his power.

Nataku8188
I've read almost all of X-force V1

Elektra is VERY nasty. She's punked Wolverine, something Shatterstar has NOT done. Shatterstar got his ass handed to him by Deadpool, whereas Wolverine puts up a good fight, but still doesn't come out on top.

Elektra and Shatterstar are far too close to call.

King KAM
I've read almost all of X-force V1

Elektra is VERY nasty. She's punked Wolverine, something Shatterstar has NOT done. Shatterstar got his ass handed to him by Deadpool, whereas Wolverine puts up a good fight, but still doesn't come out on top.

Elektra and Shatterstar are far too close to call.
she punked a weakened, too feral to remember any of his high level combat moves wolverine, it was BS, wolverine has since beat her 3 times.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by King KAM
she punked a weakened, too feral to remember any of his high level combat moves wolverine, it was BS, wolverine has since beat her 3 times.

So how does that make Shatterstar any better than her? He's failed to do anything except get completely schooled by Wolverine in both encounters.

I hate Wolverine.

King KAM
So how does that make Shatterstar any better than her? He's failed to do anything except get completely schooled by Wolverine in both encounters.

I hate Wolverine.

stop sippin the haterade

Nataku8188
But it's soooo sweet.

King KAM
But it's soooo sweet.
*smacks him across the face* Get a hold of yer'self man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.