ATTN: KMC Girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Considering I can't ask this to my friends as I call/text/e-mail/im them & it's fine, why is it such a huge deal for the girl you like/love/whatever to call you, why is e-mail/im/text not as important?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by JToTheP
Considering I can't ask this to my friends as I call/text/e-mail/im them & it's fine, why is it such a huge deal for the girl you like/love/whatever to call you, why is e-mail/im/text not as important?

because talking on the phone is just better.

JToTheP
Yeah but....what is the whole principal that makes it 'better'?

LittleGilraen
Yeah but....what is the whole principal that makes it 'better'?
hearing their voice. or the fact that they went out of their way to make a phone call when an email/text/ or whatever would be easier...

JToTheP
So that's the main void between just contacting a friend of the opposite sex, via phone/e-mail/whatever? just the physical talking?

LittleGilraen
So that's the main void between just contacting a friend of the opposite sex, via phone/e-mail/whatever? just the physical talking?
yep. yes

JToTheP
O..kay...thank you.

As you can tell I've never had someone like me & told me, so I'm not asking like a fool, I honestly do not know what to do about this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.