Girl's scream irratates me..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
Seriously they do, I had a party with girls and guys. We were watching TNA wrestling and Jeff Hardy came. The girls screamed so loud I swear it caused the house to vibrate! Its either that or Fat bastard from Austin Power snucked into my kitchen and slipped. I found out that in trouble womans/girls do noting but stay in one spot and scream. It SERIOUSLY IRRATATES ME! no expression

Sir Mist
Ahhh...I hate going on rides and stuff that arent in the least bit scary, yet for some reason the girls always have to try and burst everyones eardrums.....why?

Leo.M
your are so going to piss off so many girls.... not very smart no

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Leo.M
your are so going to piss off so many girls.... not very smart no
I agree its like setting a death trap for himself

JToTheP
He can set him up for any death trap he wants, since it's the internet. As long as he doesn't say a word TO.THEM.IN.PERSON. he's fine completely. Yes though, girls do get ridiculous over people like Jeff Hardy, & celebs.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Family_guy725
I agree its like setting a death trap for himself

They can't hurt me! All they throw at me will be like a kid poking me with a stick!

Spelljammer
What are you talking about? Girls don't scream enough. laughing out loud

Ronny
I'm loud but i usally just project, rarely scream

Veneficus
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Ahhh...I hate going on rides and stuff that arent in the least bit scary, yet for some reason the girls always have to try and burst everyones eardrums.....why? I was talking to friend about that just today...

*random girl imitation*

Oh look its Brad Pit! I LOVE BRAD PIT!

*guys cover their ears and run for the hills...*

Wickerman
The highschool i went to and where i currently teach is like 90% girls, 10% guys. During breaks you SERIOUSLY need to cover your ears no

~wickerman~

Kosta
Screaming can substitute a lot of emotions; fear, excitement, pleasure wink, pain, anger etc. So yeah, there is a lot of screaming going on when it comes to females... if not screaming then shrieking stick out tongue.

Myth
Its a known fact that girls scream with stupidity. But what I'm really wondering is what type of girl watches pro wrestling?

Kosta
A lot of guys would say "The perfect girl" stick out tongue. Not me though, I dont like wrestling.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Myth
Its a known fact that girls scream with stupidity. But what I'm really wondering is what type of girl watches pro wrestling?

You should talk miss Ho laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Corran
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Seriously they do, I had a party with girls and guys. We were watching TNA wrestling and Jeff Hardy came. The girls screamed so loud I swear it caused the house to vibrate! Its either that or Fat bastard from Austin Power snucked into my kitchen and slipped. I found out that in trouble womans/girls do noting but stay in one spot and scream. It SERIOUSLY IRRATATES ME! no expression Stop trying to kiss them all then Georgie Porgy.

WickedTexasMomA
The only time I remember screaming I was in an accident and broke over 20 bones and they went to set my broken leg.....I screamed loud enough they stoped and looked at me and knocked me out with pain killers. XD

nitro-swicked
Originally posted by Wickerman
The highschool i went to and where i currently teach is like 90% girls, 10% guys. During breaks you SERIOUSLY need to cover your ears no

~wickerman~

im definatly gonna have to go to your highschool yes

stick out tongue

Red Superfly
What's worse than screaming?

Girls that shout "Whoooooooooooooo!" for no f*cking reason, at concerts, gigs, or just standing completely still in the middle of normal situations.

My ears are.....BLEEDING! Stop it! You horrible mutant!

If God wanted us to pierce each others ear drums with our vocal chords, we would have been born with megaphones attached to our mouths.

nitro-swicked
laughing true

Kosta
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
The only time I remember screaming I was in an accident and broke over 20 bones and they went to set my broken leg.....I screamed loud enough they stoped and looked at me and knocked me out with pain killers. XD

Christ, 20 bones! The most Ive ever done was fractured a bone in my foot, and that didnt hurt more than a sprained ankle. erm. I'm lucky. *knocks on wood*

nitro-swicked
oh harsh

CherryTopper
anykind of scream irritates me

I even scream but it don't irritate me big grin

maybe some other people

But I just don't care

Uneeklyconfused
Edit .. - no comment

Revan Ecks
Seriously they do, I had a party with girls and guys. We were watching TNA wrestling and Jeff Hardy came. The girls screamed so loud I swear it caused the house to vibrate! Its either that or Fat bastard from Austin Power snucked into my kitchen and slipped. I found out that in trouble womans/girls do noting but stay in one spot and scream. It SERIOUSLY IRRATATES ME! no expression

do you get a sick filling like that guy on the movie Frighteners?

CherryTopper
if that ever started to happen I scream right back but in words SHUT THE FU*K UP!

Revan Ecks
lol laughing out loud

JacopeX
Girls screams are annoying, they scream to try to be funy. Damn its so stupid yo.

queen_pin_head
GIRLS THAT SCREAM ONLY SCREAM BECAUSE THEY ARE PUSSY'S AND CANT FIGHT SO THEY HAVE TO HAVE SOME ONE HELP THEM AND IT GETS ON MY NERVES EVERY TIME I HEAR A GIRL SCREAM I HIT THEM. THATS WHAT THEY GET FOR SCREAMING.

JacopeX
hehehehehehehe...he....More family guy after this

((dont ask))

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by queen_pin_head
GIRLS THAT SCREAM ONLY SCREAM BECAUSE THEY ARE PUSSY'S AND CANT FIGHT SO THEY HAVE TO HAVE SOME ONE HELP THEM AND IT GETS ON MY NERVES EVERY TIME I HEAR A GIRL SCREAM I HIT THEM. THATS WHAT THEY GET FOR SCREAMING.

Like some KMC member says: Cap Lock Whore!

Sir Mist
You owe me $4 for whoring caps lock without my permissionconfused

Darth_Veav
Actually I own u eight now since I didnt look at your wallpapers.

Sir Mist
icon5

EsteemedLeader
Girls screams are so...sucky.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Sir Mist
icon5

?

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Kosta
Christ, 20 bones! The most Ive ever done was fractured a bone in my foot, and that didnt hurt more than a sprained ankle. erm. I'm lucky. *knocks on wood* I've broken over 80 bones and the one that hurt the most to this day has to be my middle toe. sad I've got arthritis pretty bad tho in my legs and hands,but man every time I stub my toe or someone stands on it,it feels like its being broken all over again.

BackFire
It turns me on.

Jackie Malfoy

Then don't make them scream!jm roll eyes (sarcastic) wink laughing

s|m
Me too erm
That's what most do, I dont understand them tho', they just make themselves look stupid.

CherryTopper
there are some good scream like you know....whip

that way but when girls back in the day saw the gay ass back street boys AGHHHHHHH I wanted to kill every chik in my mother fuking skool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.