Has anyone else ever felt like this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
icon5 Like you cant even tell a close friend who knows nothing about the person about how you feel about the guy just because the room may be bugged or the person you are talking to may be the guy in diguise... Paraniod much

Like i cant really talk to someone in real life about guys, i just get afraid the guy with find out

Sir Mist
icon5

Nopeicon5

Veneficus
Originally posted by Ronny
icon5 Like you cant even tell a close friend who knows nothing about the person about how you feel about the guy just because the room may be bugged or the person you are talking to may be the guy in diguise... Paraniod much

Like i cant really talk to someone in real life about guys, i just get afraid the guy with find out
no expression

Alpha Centauri
I know the feeling of wanting to burst with the info and tell someone, but it's not worth the risk really.

-AC

Kosta
Yeah, if I like someone, I REALLY want to tell someone, but you cant trust even your best friend on many occasions, the informationn is jusst too good add getting its self around REALLY quickly stick out tongue.

Alpha Centauri
The classic betrayal line is when you tell someone, they tell someone, that some tells you and then when you have a go at the original person...they go and shout at the person they told for telling you that they told.

Most hypocritical thing ever I think.

-AC

nitro-swicked
no

shifty

kmcdude
ya i have whats up rionny!!

DarkC

Sure, probably 'cause the entire school(excluding bathrooms) are put under the bloody survelliance camera. yes

BakaXero

depends. is it something bad about the guy or something more to do with the heart?
Honestly, if its to do with the heart then why not let the guy find out?
otherwise whats the point of liking him if you choose not to let him know?
Honestly. i dont get it.

silver_tears
I tell no one really important secrets happy

gp christ loves
i have felt this way about girls i have liked i find the thing that helps me most is going to god and after he has comforted me of my consern i am able to talk to the person i like about it

silver_tears
If god talks to you personally, you might wanna see a doctor.......

DarkC
Originally posted by gp christ loves
i have felt this way about girls i have liked i find the thing that helps me most is going to god and after he has comforted me of my consern i am able to talk to the person i like about it
Let me guess. Some old guy dressed up like a viking gave you advice?

Fianna

Like i cant really talk to someone in real life about guys, i just get afraid the guy with find out Oh God yeah...hardly anyone knows if I like a guy or not....I just feel I'm risking too much of myself if I let people in..even though I trust them, I just can't let that much info out because people can always betray you even without meaning to..it can just come out..messed

Deathblow
I talk to my shrink happy

Commando Queen

the only person in real life i tell is my best friend rae .....also knowen as raerox..

xLiNdS x 622x
I told my best friend that i liked someone and by the next day just about everyone in my grade knew about it and at least 10 people had asked him out for me which i never told anyone to do..and then he hated me...so now i don't trust anyone erm

bardock
was he wearing girl pants??

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by bardock
was he wearing girl pants??
of course..and he had the hair..and a lip ring droolio

bardock
you can talk to him

xLiNdS x 622x
gross sick

Ronny
Originally posted by silver_tears
I tell no one really important secrets happy I dont either embarrasment to much of the risk, but sometimes like today i wanted to burst it out.. it was crazy

I can see it now standing on top of the desk screaming out my deepist secrets to the school

DarkC
I dont either embarrasment to much of the risk, but sometimes like today i wanted to burst it out.. it was crazy

I can see it now standing on top of the desk screaming out my deepist secrets to the school
If someone did that in my class, after the first one I'd jam my fingers into my ears and hum loudly.

Alpha Centauri
If someone did that in my presence I'd probably just offer everyone a nice cup of tea to calm down.

-AC

DarkC
Yeah, that'd work too.

Tired Hiker

Yeah, and he probably will find out, because people are sneaky backstabbing selfish asssholes who can't keep out of everyone else's business. That's why I've had it with everything!!!

I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Ronny
Wow TH messed damn

silver_tears
Oh ronnula, sometimes I have those urges, but I shut my mouth and go on living listening to Hedley droolio

Alpha Centauri
Irene, just say it babeh. Nearly everyone knows.

We should stop hiding it.

-AC

silver_tears
I have no clue what you're talking about eyes

You forgot your pants at mine last night btw....ninja2

Tired Hiker
Wow TH messed damn big grin

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by silver_tears
I have no clue what you're talking about eyes

You forgot your pants at mine last night btw....ninja2

Hahahaha. See, fellow KMCers? This is what we do. We pretend that we have some wild attraction to one another and in turn that creates the illusion (illusion, nothing more) that we have some kind of thing going wink.

I'll come by to pick them up. But I doubt I'll need them when I'm there wink (I could bring something up right now, but I won't because you've likely forgotten it hehe, in time.)ninja2

-AC

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha. See, fellow KMCers? This is what we do. We pretend that we have some wild attraction to one another and in turn that creates the illusion (illusion, nothing more) that we have some kind of thing going wink.

I'll come by to pick them up. But I doubt I'll need them when I'm there wink (I could bring something up right now, but I won't because you've likely forgotten it hehe, in time.)ninja2

-AC Yeah, whatever. Everyone knows you and silvs are hooking up. smile

silver_tears
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

You mean we don't have some kind of thing going? cry How dare you!

Somehow I don't think you're off the mark there. shifty

silver_tears
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, whatever. Everyone knows you and silvs are hooking up. smile

Yeap, in the Victoria Secret changing room every Saturday yes

Alpha Centauri
Excuse me?

Hiker, she means every Saturday...ALL DAY. Locations vary, as do many other things wink.

Irene, of course we have some kind of thing. You know how it is. Don't you remember what you told me that fateful evening on MSN? (I mean oops.)

-AC

silver_tears
You mean my vivid sex dream with you as the lead role? flirt1

Few things embarass me wink

Alpha Centauri
Oh I never suggested it'd embarass you, my dear. I'm just respectful to a lady such as you, Miss Irene.

You never did tell me about that dream. Just kinda IMed me (which is a rare thing anyway, might I add), told me about it in a giggly kind of way, then bailed.......what a woman.

-AC

silver_tears
Oh I don't mind, who do I have to impress here anyways? laughing out loud

I got what I wanted and left winkiss

Alpha Centauri
Interesting, apparantly you didn't get all you wanted. Hence the aforementioned regular ahem...meetings every Saturday.

You just couldn't resist me whisking you away to a condo (or swanky hotel room/wherever) and doing the do. To be fair, I couldn't either. I think it was my general James Bond-ness, wasn't it?

-AC

silver_tears
That and your shiny car droolio

Plus you do have some skill disgust

Alpha Centauri
Some? Excuse me...?! It wasn't me doing the orgasmic screaming.

-AC

silver_tears
Not the first time anyways no2

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, nice. I'll let that one go for now wink.

Later though, punishment.

-AC

silver_tears
Hehe ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.