Marvel's Upcoming "What Ifs?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
Tell me these don't look awesome..

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/WhatIf05/DecemberWhatIf.htm

I'm interesting in the Captain America and Daredevil ones mainly. The Thor Herald one looks good too..Logan as a mobster?

pr1983
the namor, f4 and thor ones look cool... dd too...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by pr1983

So basically all of them yeah? laughing out loud I agree.

Pointinel
no love for logan's?

i cant wait for that

xmarksthespot
the namor, f4 and thor ones look cool... dd too... Ditto, except the art for the FF one is kinda weird.

8bitChris
So I guess they made "What Ifs" an annual thing. I don't mind as long as they are using cool concepts like this.

It's better than how they used to do it. (e.g. "What if Reed Richards was in the bathroom when Onslaught killed everyone?"wink

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Ditto, except the art for the FF one is kinda weird.

a tad... and that weird colossus doesnt seem the best...

Marvelgeek
Well I'm interested in the Namor and the FF one. The namor is cover very pretty. yes The art on FF though... confused
Also colossus has a moustache! And seems to be more like the Thing later.
Reed is just plain weird. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's like someone mixed some take apart toy action figure with I dunno stuff that Spot did.
Who's the Romanoff chick? Does she already exist in 616? confused Doesn't Thor look a bit disproportionate (sp)?
Anyway could be interesting. smile

willRules
Originally posted by Marvelgeek

Who's the Romanoff chick? Does she already exist in 616? confused

Natasha Romanoff is the first Black Widow in mainstream Marvel universe...........

Mainstream
Originally posted by willRules
Natasha Romanoff is the first Black Widow in mainstream Marvel universe...........

yeah

DarkCrawler

Namor?

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/WhatIf05/fullWHATSUB_COV.jpg

droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.