Confused. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ReverendMakashi
There is this one girl thats in my class. . .she is really smart, nice, commanding evil face , and beautiful. Me and her have stared into one anothers eyes witha type of interest more than once. But there is another girl who is a complete b!tch but there is alot of sexual tension between us. To all the female members here please, tell me what women really like and want. . .

Veneficus
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
There is this one girl thats in my class. . .she is really smart, nice, commanding evil face , and beautiful. Me and her have stared into one anothers eyes witha type of interest more than once. But there is another girl who is a complete b!tch but there is alot of sexual tension between us. To all the female members here please, tell me what women really like and want. . .

Prepare to get a differnt answer for every woman that posts here...

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Veneficus
Prepare to get a differnt answer for every woman that posts here...

Yes I know but from the smart ones I will be able to figure out something. . .thx for the sig V. . .

Veneficus
Yes I know but from the smart ones I will be able to figure out something. . .thx for the sig V. . .

Np...although I am sure I could have done better...

ReverendMakashi
It's cool. My new career as a Reverend will be fun. . .until my next name change. evil face rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin' eek! raver whistle

Spelljammer
If I were you I'd go with option A,how far can natural urge really go? You'll be alot happier and more fufilled probably with the more petit, sensible girl.

But then, I'm not one to deal with attitude..

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Spelljammer
If I were you I'd go with option A,how far can natural urge really go? You'll be alot happier and more fufilled probably with the more petit, sensible girl.

But then, I'm not one to deal with attitude..

The only problem is that she has a boyfriend so it kinda stomps on my day, but I think I could make things work with her. We have almost everything in comon except gender. . .the other girl I used to like but her image is starting to fade in my mind. The LittleGilraen girl ain't so bad either. . .lol.

Spelljammer
The LittleGilraen girl ain't so bad either. . .lol.
She's mine don't make me get full metal mashochist on you! mad stick out tongue

ReverendMakashi
She's mine don't make me get full metal mashochist on you! mad stick out tongue

Holy crap! You wouldn't dare hurt a man of the cloth! Hey Gilraen, I gotta wildside evil face evil face evil face Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Spelljammer
She's also 12 you realize..

Sometimes victory is not always desirable ~sith code

Alpha Centauri
She has a boyfriend? Then what's wrong with you?

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
More sanctimony from the ignorant!

As a lady myself, I would say go for the bee-atch. She's probably a lot more fun in bed; I know I am...

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

As a lady myself, I would say go for the bee-atch. She's probably a lot more fun in bed; I know I am...
How lady-like of you to acknowledge how good she is in bed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ReverendMakashi
She's also 12 you realize..

Sometimes victory is not always desirable ~sith code

What? I thought she was 15 I swear. . .

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
She has a boyfriend? Then what's wrong with you?

-AC

So? I like her. I think I can break them up somehow. . .

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

Yeah but those sweet innocent types always turn out to be "experimental"...

EsteemedLeader

I've been trying to get answers to this question for a while now...

Syren
Girls definitely don't like boys who have a lack of respect, and by saying you'd happily trample all over her current relationship just to have a stab at her yourself you're displaying not only no respect but no common sense. Not attractive. Go for the biatch, she probably loves @ssholes wink

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Syren
Go for the biatch, she probably loves @ssholes wink
This is true, like a magnetic jolt, people attract thier own kind..

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Syren
Girls definitely don't like boys who have a lack of respect, and by saying you'd happily trample all over her current relationship just to have a stab at her yourself you're displaying not only no respect but no common sense. Not attractive. Go for the biatch, she probably loves @ssholes wink

She herself told me she liked me. But I don't know if maybe I should tell her that I like her. I tossed the other girl she is a pain.

ReverendMakashi
Hey Syren, I got a pic for you. big grin big grin big grin N00B.

mysterio69
break up the one with the b/f. you'll really feel like you've accomplished something afterwards...and she sounds cooler. the one w/ the sexual tension, will last about as long as..well, however long it takes you to...ummm...finish.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by mysterio69
break up the one with the b/f. you'll really feel like you've accomplished something afterwards...and she sounds cooler. the one w/ the sexual tension, will last about as long as..well, however long it takes you to...ummm...finish.

eek! eek! eek! Very funny. I don't know, if I tell the nice girl I like her I might put her in a wierd position. Although I do like her and her boyfriend is an emo ***, I don't wanna ruin anything for her...

mysterio69
an emo ***!? break them up now. she doesn't know what she's doing. those emo kids are half girls anyway. he probably won't even care. he'll just put on some heavy eyeshadow and mope around like an idiot...so not much will change.

Whirlysplatt
wrong thread embarrasment

leana marie
yes take the girl you like!!! if you dont she will be lost to the evil that is emo!!!

mysterio69
Originally posted by leana marie
yes take the girl you like!!! if you dont she will be lost to the evil that is emo!!!
i like the way you think. wink

ReverendMakashi

Yay!! My Gaurdian Angel!!

leana marie
yes i am back!!! to give you good advice..

mysterio69
dude, seriously, become friends with the girl, and eventually she'll comlain about her b/f to you about something or other, then talk yourself up and say that she deserves better and all that crap. soon, she will be yours. i give you the mysterio guarantee on that one.
just don't wait to long, then she'll think of you as "one of the girls." that'd suck.

Vathu

they want you to do what they want when they want... but I just tell them I will do anything that makes her happy.... works for me... no expression But I really do want to do whatever makes her happy.. because I'm not an arsehole roll eyes (sarcastic)

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Vathu
they want you to do what they want when they want... but I just tell them I will do anything that makes her happy.... works for me... no expression But I really do want to do whatever makes her happy.. because I'm not an arsehole roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats the thing I don't know if I'd ruin her life by telling her I like her. She says I am cute and stuff but I don't know if she is toying with me or really speaking her mind...

leana marie
ok, well, go for the one you like . then if that doesnt work out, you can always go back to the b**ch later.

just tell her how you feel... write it in a letter that she might just "happen to find"

ReverendMakashi
ok, well, go for the one you like . then if that doesnt work out, you can always go back to the b**ch later.

just tell her how you feel... write it in a letter that she might just "happen to find"

No way!!! I was gonna do something like that!!

bardock
go with the girl you have stuff in common with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.