Solid Snake vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jargon343
I did this one awhile back on in the comics vs. forum, but at the time it wasn't well recieved since alot of people seemed to think that pitting a game character against a comics character wasn't allowed. So I'm posting it here again.

Who wins?

TwisterGameX
done 50 times and a half

Jargon343
then you should know who wins

bardock
snake pwns that noob 1337

Hit_and_Miss
bats wins.... snake is out classed by a simple batarang.... theres no virtual training to fight against batarangs.... plus no technique exists to stop the bat kick...

TwisterGameX
Rightttt

Jargon343
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
bats wins.... snake is out classed by a simple batarang.... theres no virtual training to fight against batarangs.... plus no technique exists to stop the bat kick...

He dodges knifes and shit pretty well.

Hoshi
batman wouldnt win if he fight snakes just with his standart gear.They would probaly stalemate,but depending of the arena and tools which one have

SaTsuJiN
definately very tool-dependant matchup

Mako Victim
If it was a hand to hand fight I'd say Snake would probably win, but if it came to gadgets and shit it's batman all the way

SaTsuJiN
unless snake OD's on diazepam and goes on a sniping spree o_o

Mako Victim
Oh, well in that case even Thanos would be in for a hell of a fight big grin

Dizzle
And I thought voting Batman would be contrary to the popular belief...

Because Batman is Batman... he wins. Lord of the Multimoniverse... Wielder of pure destruction, the Batkick. How DO you beat Batman?

In all seriousness, he'd probly lose if it starts with range, and beats up some kids if it comes to h2h. Do NOT underestimate the 3rd best martial artist in DC comics... (btw, Batman's peak human as well)

Hoshi
who is the first dcs martial artist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.