Hercules vs. Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Shatterstar has the power to kill a god. He can strike about three time too with lessining effect each time he uses it.
Would he kill Hercules?
shaun

olympian
Who did he killed that was a god?

King KAM
Originally posted by olympian
Who did he killed that was a god?
None of your buisness

olympian
Such bitterness.

Thats what you get when you dont take a good coffe in the morning.

wolverine8888
um shatterstar would lose

King KAM
Such bitterness.

Thats what you get when you dont take a good coffe in the morning.
ILL KILL YOU!!!!!! *wolverine8888 holds him back* lemme at him....LEMMEATHIM!!!!

Wonderman
I was around when they introduced Shatterstar. When you read comics you have to listen to what the "Marvel" says of the character.
Shatterstar's mutant power is prob. the equivalent of Gladiator ripping apart a star; which I saw a pic of too, by Marvel.
That's his first strike only though.

King KAM
finally someone backs me up on shatterstar, if you read my early posts i have been talking about him since day 1, he is a beast and technically is capable of killing herc, so hell i say why not shatterstar 6/10

long pig
I've never once heard of any of this shit. ....dammit....mad

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
I've never once heard of any of this shit. ....dammit....mad
never heard of what?

olympian
"ILL KILL YOU!!!!!! *wolverine8888 holds him back* lemme at him....LEMMEATHIM!!!!"

- slaps -

Get a hold on yourself man.

"Shatterstar's mutant power is prob. the equivalent of Gladiator ripping apart a star; which I saw a pic of too, by Marvel"

Can you get a scan where it states that equivalence? Or his biggest feats? I dont recall him doing stuff at high levels.

long pig
Originally posted by King KAM
never heard of what?
Never heard of Shatterstar ever being anything other than a really quick really good swordsman. High streetlevel at the MOST.

Definitely not in Herc's league.

King KAM
"ILL KILL YOU!!!!!! *wolverine8888 holds him back* lemme at him....LEMMEATHIM!!!!"

- slaps -

Get a hold on yourself man.

"Shatterstar's mutant power is prob. the equivalent of Gladiator ripping apart a star; which I saw a pic of too, by Marvel"

Can you get a scan where it states that equivalence? Or his biggest feats? I dont recall him doing stuff at high levels.
*slaps his punkass back*

Go read Bs Comics King KAM#1, im the new anti life equation sum, i have the power to kill any being even the great jp prime.

olympian
"*slaps his punkass back*

Go read Bs Comics King KAM#1, im the new anti life equation sum, i have the power to kill any being even the great jp prime."

Man, i got owned eek!

Oh wait. . .

- uppercup -

Now shaddup your BS and answer me. Who did he killed. Who!

wolverine8888
lol kingkam

newjak86
Originally posted by King KAM
*slaps his punkass back*

Go read Bs Comics King KAM#1, im the new anti life equation sum, i have the power to kill any being even the great jp prime. Yet you are still below me hahahahahaha.
HAsn't shatterstar cut Juggernaut but Juggernaut if so then I think Shatterstar might take it since I don't think Hercs has a healing factor and even though it was the magical abilities of the sword that cut Juggs i don't think Herc could take it. Latough Herc is also very skilled and could probably dodge any attack of Shatterstars for awhile and he has his Mace as well.

Sentry
Shatterstar could cut him. He sends vibrations and sonic charges through his blades that could pierce Herc's skin. He also said his blades were forged in a dimension of science and magic in that very issue that he cut Juggs. His blades are not normal. But he would get owned by Hercules. He might impale Herc, then Herc will grab him and rip him in half. I like Shatterstar, but I would go with Herc 9 times out of 10. I left one win to Shatterstar because he could catch Herc when he's hammered.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Sentry
Shatterstar could cut him. He sends vibrations and sonic charges through his blades that could pierce Herc's skin. He also said his blades were forged in a dimension of science and magic in that very issue that he cut Juggs. His blades are not normal. But he would get owned by Hercules. He might impale Herc, then Herc will grab him and rip him in half. I like Shatterstar, but I would go with Herc 9 times out of 10. I left one win to Shatterstar because he could catch Herc when he's hammered.

His swords aren't mythical, they just have different properties because of the way they were made, such as why they are effective vs Juggs, because they aren't normal swords.

It's a technical point, nothing against what was said here, it's all true, just clarifying; Shatterstar's swords are NOT mystical, they have properties that aren't shared by any on normal earth.

olympian
"I don't think Hercs has a healing factor and even though it was the magical abilities of the sword that cut Juggs i don't think Herc could take it"

He does have yes. Slower than Hulk and Wolverine but still.

King KAM
"*slaps his punkass back*

Go read Bs Comics King KAM#1, im the new anti life equation sum, i have the power to kill any being even the great jp prime."

Man, i got owned eek!

Oh wait. . .

- uppercup -

Now shaddup your BS and answer me. Who did he killed. Who!
*doesnt get affected by the uppercut, and laughs some*
you just dont get it.....Originally posted by newjak86
Yet you are still below me hahahahahaha.
HAsn't shatterstar cut Juggernaut but Juggernaut if so then I think Shatterstar might take it since I don't think Hercs has a healing factor and even though it was the magical abilities of the sword that cut Juggs i don't think Herc could take it. Latough Herc is also very skilled and could probably dodge any attack of Shatterstars for awhile and he has his Mace as well.
under you yet above.....

olympian
"*doesnt get affected by the uppercut, and laughs some*
you just dont get it....."

So you dont know who killed who.

Blast it, ill have to uppercup someone else then.

Wonderman
long pig i could be wayyy wrong. The comparison to Gladiator who can rip a star apart is my own. That is the pic I saw of Gladiator.
Anyhow i heard that Shatterstar's power could kill anyone with his first strike. After that it gets less powerful and his body gets weaker when he uses it.
I'm just guessing as to how strong it must be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.