Chrono Crusades!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chibiruto
didnt see another for this manga either so....has anyone seen or read chrono crusades? my friend led me on to it and its an awesome manga..havent seen the anime yet...so tell me about it plaease...!

Zen2nd

chibiruto
heck yes, right on, thats what i think too..
do u know when the last vol. comes out of the anime?

Zatch
Originally posted by chibiruto
didnt see another for this manga either so....has anyone seen or read chrono crusades? my friend led me on to it and its an awesome manga..havent seen the anime yet...so tell me about it plaease...! I dont think there is an anime out for it yet other wise I have heard of it.

chibiruto
uh yeah there is but sorry that was a missprint, i meant manga

Zatch
uh yeah there is but sorry that was a missprint, i meant manga oh so whats it about I mite have to check it out the manga I mean.

chibiruto
you dont know? hold on till later, 'm pressed for time rite now , ill tell later

Zatch
you dont know? hold on till later, 'm pressed for time rite now , ill tell later k thanks no haven't even heard of it till now.

Zen2nd
Well your in the US and I'm in Ireland and vol.5 of 7 is coming out November so I'm guessing that actually the US has all of them already.

radioboy121
Great anime. I haven't seen all the volumes though. I've never seen nuns like these! United States have all the volumes up to Hellfire (Vol. 7), which I'm assuming is the last.

chibiruto
nuns...right crazy nuns more like, showering together nuns....double d nuns..... What the f**k? What the f**k? embarrasment

ChibiElric
Yes!! I've seen Chrono Crusade..Also read it..Great anime..I've got Vol. 1-Vol.6 in the manga...I've only rented a few of the episodes on Dvd...And beileve me...This anime is great to watch...Cause it ties directly into the book, not like all those other crappy ones that start off with the book, and go in a totally different direction..Anywho, Let's just say if you like hot nuns, killing demons with guns...Then Chrono Crusade is the way to go..(By the way...Brandon...It's Kc.)

chibiruto
helll yeh..oops..nun..hehe

chibiruto
yes.....

Prince Nataku
Its a really good anime.I just finished watching the last episode.

Prince Nataku
Sad though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.