Agen Kolar vs. Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Who would win?

DiamondBullets
Master Tiin. Agen would stand there with his back to Saesee in a wierd kung fu pose.

Se7in
Agen easily. He was a legendary Shien master, capable of defeating the likes of Quinlan Vos and Sora Bulq. Saesee was known more for his piloting skills, than his lightsaber skills.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Se7in
Agen easily. He was a legendary Shien master, capable of defeating the likes of Quinlan Vos and Sora Bulq. Saesee was known more for his piloting skills, than his lightsaber skills.

Where did you get that from? Agen was only considered a martial Jedi, there was never any details on his saber form. Saesee Tiin on the other hand was an ace pilot(better than the skywalkers imo), a good saberman in his own stead, and a was a negotiator. Saesee Tiin takes this...

Council#13
Honestly I think that Saesee would win, not only because he is a better rounded Jedi (he is a good pilot, pretty strong in the force, a good fighter and a pretty good diplomat) but also because he is telepathic. He can read Agen's thoughts about his next move and distract Agen with mental messages. Agen is also considered a good fighter also

Se7in
Almost ever Jedi can read thoughts. Plus, mind tricks only work on the weak minded, and Agen is nothing of that sort. And what do diplomacy skills have to do with a duel? I'm not saying Saesee isn't good, he is. He captured an entire Seperatist ship with a squad of troopers. But Agen is easily just a better swordsman.

ReverendMakashi
Saesee Tiin is an Iktochi. Saesee Tiin is obviosly a force sensitive but the Iktochi much like the Kel-Dor have natural Telepathic abilities, which further enhance his force powers....

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Council#13
Honestly I think that Saesee would win, not only because he is a better rounded Jedi (he is a good pilot, pretty strong in the force, a good fighter and a pretty good diplomat) but also because he is telepathic. He can read Agen's thoughts about his next move and distract Agen with mental messages. Agen is also considered a good fighter also

read thoughts huh? that worked well on sids.. dident it? wink

masterkit
no

Se7in
Yet Plo koon couldn't sense 100's of Jedi getting slaughtered and every Clone near him before he got shot down. Race doesn't have that much of a dramatic effect on skill, lots of it is training and discipline. Just becausea race may have the potential to give boosts, often it has to be yielded correctly. And reading thoughts? So while having Agen destroying your defense and parrying your swings, getting Force-pushed, you're going to read thoughts to see one incoming swing? Yeah, good luck with that.

Admiral Akbar
Yeh, but in the clone wars yoda sensed in the last second that coruscant was being attacked, and the dude has 900 years of wisdom, so your point is not valid..

And with the thought reading. That is not useful during the fight. Why?
You focus to much on predicting his moves you are not concentrating on the duel itself.

Oh btw if you watch closely ROTS.. you can see plo koon sense something is wrong and try to make out a manuever before they started to fire on him, you dont have to believe me, but watch VERY closely..

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Yeh, but in the clone wars yoda sensed in the last second that coruscant was being attacked, and the dude has 900 years of wisdom, so your point is not valid..

You focus to much on predicting his moves you are not concentrating on the duel itself.

Oh btw if you watch closely ROTS.. you can see plo koon sense something is wrong and try to make out a manuever before they started to fire on him, you dont have to believe me, but watch VERY closely..

cool, i knew plo was a smart dude.
i realy dont know who would win this fight, i don't have an answer probably because im not bias twords either. all your points seem to be valid

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar

Well said.

darthsith19
Agen. He is said to be a great swordsman. Also, had Sidious gone for Saesee first Agen may have reacted quickly enough to kill Sidious before Sidious could stab him. Maybe. Saesee had more than enough time to stab Sidious, or at least defend himself, yet somehow he was still to slow to do so so i'm gonna say Agen.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Well said.

TY thats the first compliment i have ever recieved..

Deus Ex
Really? Huh. Well, this isn't exactly a support group here at KMC. It's the virtual clash of opinions on every other thread. And no one seems to get the idea that I am always right. Imagine that, if you will.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Really? Huh. Well, this isn't exactly a support group here at KMC. It's the virtual clash of opinions on every other thread. And no one seems to get the idea that I am always right. Imagine that, if you will.

LOL

Admiral Akbar
.. oh well

Koolwoo92
hmmm i think saesee kicks ass. Honestly, i think GL made it so that Sids went from weakest to strongest Jedi to kill

Koolwoo92
btw aayla's hot

Deus Ex
Yeah, if you're hard up.

Council#13
I bet he is wink

jollyjim311
I have come to my decision, I say Agen, I did some research and found out he kicks some serious butt. As far as overall, they are about equal, maybe with Saesee a little better, I think, but Agen is more martial while Saesee is a good pilot, diplomatist and very well rounded.

Council#13
I still think Saesee

Ki-Adi
the novel says that agen is one of the two best lightsaber duelists of order with mace so i say agen

Council#13
I still say saesee. Agen is a lousy Jedi

darthsith19
Originally posted by Ki-Adi
the novel says that agen is one of the two best lightsaber duelists of order with mace so i say agen
I saw this in the novel when I was skimming through it a few days ago, too. And it's clearly false cause there's no way Agen (whihc the novel says is the best Jedi swordfighter after Mace and Yoda) is clearly weaker than ROTS Anakin, Obi-Wan, Kit, Cin, Quinlin, Plo, Ki-Adi and Luminara.

Council#13
Exactly. Besides the Star Wars official website says that Saesee is a "formidable fighter" while Agen is a "tough combatant". I'd honestly rather be a formidable fighter than a though combatant.

Deus Ex
Yeah. And Especially since Saessee was commander over other jedi including Yaddle and whatnot in Cloak of Deception.

Council#13
Plus, in the clone wars, Saesee managed to seize a sepratist cruzer with only like 4 clones who didnt do anything while INSIDE the ship. All agen did (that was show) was get trapped in a big purple bubble like aayla

masterkit
like aayla?

Council#13
Did u see the clone wars volume 2???

masterkit
yes

Council#13
Yeah she got caught in a bubble along with Agen and some other Jedi and anakin freed them. Oh and u got ur sig from Jedi Nights right?

Master Saesee
Tiin definatley Heck im Master Saesee how du u chnage your username

darthsith19
omg, way to bump an old thread. And Saesee definately wouldn't definately, either way it'd be close. Fanboy. You probably think Tiin could beat Yoda. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.