Battle of the Elements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wannabe
Mother Nature summons her priests and priestesses and lets them have a fight.
Battlefield is Siberia, far away from any civilisation.

Storm vs Magma vs Iceman(current) vs Black Tom(current)

olympian
Ill go with Storm.

GalacticStorm
I love Storm but id have to go with Iceman. I mean Black Tom short of being disintegrated down to a molecular level is virtually indestructible now. Storms powers wouldnt do much to him now. Storms powers may limit Icemans but they couldnt cancel them out. Icemans powers work on all three of the opposition and none of their powers can take him out.

I give this to Iceman.

Maestro
Current Iceman would take them all on his own.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Maestro
Current Iceman would take them all on his own.

I wouldnt go that far. He's only just began to delve into his full capabilities but he certainly wins this match up.

wannabe
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I love Storm but id have to go with Iceman. I mean Black Tom short of being disintegrated down to a molecular level is virtually indestructible now. Storms powers wouldnt do much to him now. Storms powers may limit Icemans but they couldnt cancel them out. Icemans powers work on all three of the opposition and none of their powers can take him out.

I give this to Iceman.
But couldn't Magma just keep him superheated until one of them passes out? She draws upon the power of a planet's core and in her form as a sentient extension of earth she is virtually immune to lightnings, not to mention her burning effect on Black Tom.
She is certainly a force to be kept in mind here!magma

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by wannabe
But couldn't Magma just keep him superheated until one of them passes out? She draws upon the power of a planet's core and in her form as a sentient extension of earth she is virtually immune to lightnings, not to mention her burning effect on Black Tom. She is certainly a force to be kept in mind here!

Iceman can still use his powers in vapour form. So she couldnt take him out but the others powers could take her out. Iceman just seems the best suited to win this match. He cant be physically harmed by any of the combatants. Its just a case of him sitting back and making the most of any oppurtunities that arise.

pr1983
I agree with GS... iceman to win it... just too much raw power...

wannabe
Iceman can still use his powers in vapour form.
Can he??? Never saw him do it, he always had to become solid again before using them.
And though he might be able to survive shattering or vaporization, it's not his natural state and so tires him.

Perhaps i should have posted the conditions of the fight more precisely:
It's not a fight to the death (mother nature would be foolish wink )!
A character who passes out is done!
Last man/woman standing wins!

GalacticStorm
Can he??? Never saw him do it, he always had to become solid again before using them.
And though he might be able to survive shattering or vaporization, it's not his natural state and so tires him.

Perhaps i should have posted the conditions of the fight more precisely:
It'not a fight to the death (mother nature would be foolish wink )!
A character that passes out is done!
Last man/woman standing wins!

laughing out loud You want Magma to win dont you? lol

Theres been no limit placed on the amount of time Iceman can exist in vapour form. He can also exist as puddles of water and can be spread all over the battlefield and still use his powers. He wont tire in that state anymore than Jennifer Walters will tire from too long in her She Hulk form. The others wont be able to dispose of him physically so he'll sit back and let them take each other out.

Iceman definitely wins.

wannabe
laughing out loud You want Magma to win dont you? lol
laughing YES...have a heart for the young and unspent Xies!!! big grin

Theres been no limit placed on the amount of time Iceman can exist in vapour form. He can also exist as puddles of water and can be spread all over the battlefield and still use his powers. He wont tire in that state anymore than Jennifer Walters will tire from too long in her She Hulk form. I can neither prove this right or wrong, so i let it be! wink

GalacticStorm
laughing YES...have a heart for the young and unspent Xies!!! big grin

I can neither prove this right or wrong, so i let it be! wink

big grin

Metalmanx
Sorry, buddy. But Iceman totally wins.

And probably thirty seconds, too.

Magma would prove the most challenging, but not challenging enough, unfortunately.

Maestro
I wouldnt go that far. He's only just began to delve into his full capabilities but he certainly wins this match up.

To be honest, what would magma and storm do to him he can't die, only way to beat him is on the atomic level and i don't see them doing that. And he already beat black tom when he was in plant form by freezing all the water in his roots, and that was when he wasn't godly iceman.

jffxex1980
Storm has this in the bag. This lady is more resourceful and creative with her powers more that you think. And that wide range of weather patterns at her disposal. All she needs to do is create a nitric acid fog and static field around the arena and shrink as she pelts her opponents with barrage of lightning bolts and hailstorm and hurricane force wind, eventually eletrocuting them with her static field.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jffxex1980
Storm has this in the bag. This lady is more resourceful and creative with her powers more that you think. And that wide range of weather patterns at her disposal. All she needs to do is create a nitric acid fog and static field around the arena and shrink as she pelts her opponents with barrage of lightning bolts and hailstorm and hurricane force wind, eventually eletrocuting them with her static field.

Too bad Iceman would've already frozen the blood in her veins and frozen her heart to a complete stop.

Too bad, really. Cuz that is a good scenario you made there.

Ya know, if Iceman doesn't kill her immediatley like he can.

jffxex1980
Storm has a natural resistance to weather patterns. Dropping the temp around her would only slow her down whereas it would kill a normal person or mutant. She is far too resourceful.

LGodamus
jffxex , I hate to break it to you but she is not withstanding 0kelvin...weather controlling or not...

jffxex1980
It takes quiet some time to actually FREEZE the human tissue. There's a difference between freezing and flash freeze. Freezing occurs when the water in your body SLOWS drastically to the point where they stop moving. As it progresses, eventually all of your cells and water in your body stops moving. U are still conscious when you are frozen for a certain amount of time until hypothermia sets in. You don't die from freezing but from the affects of it. The first organs to be affected are the two most vitals.....the brain and heart. The brain gives off so much heat more so than any other organs due to the fact that it's constantly active. Your heart monitors your temp by contsricting your blood vessels if it gets too cold to preserve heat or contracting them if it gets too hot. Flash freezing is when temp drops from 98.6 to 0 in secs. One example would be nitrous oxide; expose to this and your flesh turns cyanic. Expose to it much longer and your skin becomes comepletely numb and falls off. The oxygen in your body freezes until you're nothing more that a walking ice cube. Storm is extremely resilient to sub zero temps; I hardly doubt Iceman can project intense flash freeze in a sec. Storm's metabolism enures that her homeostasis adjusts to any weather patterns she manifests. If that wasn't the case, everytime she manifests a blizzard, she'd be frozen or charred by ozone from her lighting bolt. Freezing the moisture around is very impressive but Storm can counter that.

EsteemedLeader
But they're in Siberia. It's cold, Iceman eats them.

jffxex1980
and you think storm is bothered by the cold?

stormfront13
couldn't either magma or storm melt iceman then storm could perform electrolysis. she's done it in the ocean, so she should be able to do it to the little puddle iceman would be right? though I agree, unless thus stunt could work iceman more than likely wins, but it probably wouldn't be easy.

Blair Wind
It takes quiet some time to actually FREEZE the human tissue. There's a difference between freezing and flash freeze. Freezing occurs when the water in your body SLOWS drastically to the point where they stop moving. As it progresses, eventually all of your cells and water in your body stops moving. U are still conscious when you are frozen for a certain amount of time until hypothermia sets in. You don't die from freezing but from the affects of it. The first organs to be affected are the two most vitals.....the brain and heart. The brain gives off so much heat more so than any other organs due to the fact that it's constantly active. Your heart monitors your temp by contsricting your blood vessels if it gets too cold to preserve heat or contracting them if it gets too hot. Flash freezing is when temp drops from 98.6 to 0 in secs. One example would be nitrous oxide; expose to this and your flesh turns cyanic. Expose to it much longer and your skin becomes comepletely numb and falls off. The oxygen in your body freezes until you're nothing more that a walking ice cube. Storm is extremely resilient to sub zero temps; I hardly doubt Iceman can project intense flash freeze in a sec. Storm's metabolism enures that her homeostasis adjusts to any weather patterns she manifests. If that wasn't the case, everytime she manifests a blizzard, she'd be frozen or charred by ozone from her lighting bolt. Freezing the moisture around is very impressive but Storm can counter that.

thats great...only one insy bitsy tiny little problem....iceman CAN flash freeze (did so with legion i believe) and about the moisture....he doesnt actually freeze the moisture cuz that would cause the world to go through what happened in the day after tomorrow....he stops the motion of molecules thus giving the impression on ice....thats the only way i can scientifically expalin it....(if you want i can present a scientific thingy that explains how his powers work....ive done it before i can do it again). So he does all this completely that its not just the lowering of temperatures, but the complete halt of all motion. Drake doesnt just lower temps, he actually controls molecule motion which is what creates his ice (which is frozen carbon by the way) AND he can do all of this while in vapor form, storm goes down at the same time that Tom does, magma proves the most difficult but iceman still wins. You might be thinking that iceman is all about an element and he is...but he is soo much more. How can u really stop someone (with these peoples powers at least) who can just stop all moleculer motion freezing you in place not through the aid of ice but the fact that your molecules no longer have any spin to them?? answer? you cant. end of story.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Maestro
To be honest, what would magma and storm do to him he can't die, only way to beat him is on the atomic level and i don't see them doing that. And he already beat black tom when he was in plant form by freezing all the water in his roots, and that was when he wasn't godly iceman. How come he didn't do that against Black Tom when Exodus, Creed, Avalanche and Black Tom recently invaded X-Mansion? It looked like everybody including Iceman was being overwhelmed because Black Tom spread everywhere and was everywhere. I'll scan some pages this weekend maybe.

BTW, when did Iceman ever utilize his powers when he wasn't corporeal? Doesn't it take him a while to get back together? That was always my impression. Another thought also, I've seen Iceman freeze water molecules in other people's bodies, like Legion... but didn't he have to concentrate and image it out in his head? I think in that issue, he explains it like seeing it as a chain and just flicking it with his conscience. If that's the case, if Storm sends down a torrential rainpour, wouldn't it be harder for Iceman to freeze Storm directly since there would be an almost incomprehensible amount of water molecules around him? Granting that theory, he'd kind of have to resort to shooting his ice beams everywhere like he usually does.

Added to that, can't Magma control her temperature and those of others? I mean, Iceman tries to freeze her water molecules, but she, by right can fight against that and just heat herself up too, right? I think it would cause an incredible strain on her but it would leave Iceman open to everybody else if he couldn't freeze her right away.

Iceman is certainly capable of amazing stuff, he was identified by Apocalypse as one of the most powerful mutants in the world, but I don't think he handles it quite as neatly or as easily as everyone thinks he can. Just my opinion.

I think Black Tom takes it.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Blair Wind
thats great...only one insy bitsy tiny little problem....iceman CAN flash freeze (did so with legion i believe) and about the moisture....he doesnt actually freeze the moisture cuz that would cause the world to go through what happened in the day after tomorrow....he stops the motion of molecules thus giving the impression on ice....thats the only way i can scientifically expalin it....(if you want i can present a scientific thingy that explains how his powers work....ive done it before i can do it again). So he does all this completely that its not just the lowering of temperatures, but the complete halt of all motion. Drake doesnt just lower temps, he actually controls molecule motion which is what creates his ice (which is frozen carbon by the way) AND he can do all of this while in vapor form, storm goes down at the same time that Tom does, magma proves the most difficult but iceman still wins. You might be thinking that iceman is all about an element and he is...but he is soo much more. How can u really stop someone (with these peoples powers at least) who can just stop all moleculer motion freezing you in place not through the aid of ice but the fact that your molecules no longer have any spin to them?? answer? you cant. end of story. When was this explained? I mean, if you stop all motion of a molecule, you're firstly, at absolute zero and you've sucked all inertia and energy. Where does that inertia and energy go? It can't just be stopped without an equal and opposite reaction. I don't even think MU science has presumed this much and given Iceman these kind of powers. You're explanation makes him capable of killing the Silver Surfer.

Blair Wind

OneDumbG0
I agree with a lot of what you say, but I think you go too far and ignore simple physics. I agree with:
1) He is an Omega class mutant, no doubt. He probably is one of theoretically most 5 powerful mutants on the planet.
2) His abilities do involve the manipulation of heat. He takes the heat away and that is how he freezes. His 'ice' beams are most likely something along the lines of what you are theorizing, a line of freezing molecules directed at a target, rather than an actual beam of cold. There is no such thing as 'cold' in physics.
3) He can exist as a pure water base form. The fact that he cannot switch back to his normal body and is literally an ice being proves this. What this also proves is that his consciousness doesn't require a brain.
4) AoA Iceman can use moisture inversion. Which means he can transfer his consciousness and travel via moisture and not have to maintain a corporeal semblance of a body as some sort of 'psychic anchor.'

But I don't agree with a lot of what you said. I'll focus on that in my next post.

OneDumbG0
What I dont agree with:

1) He's never frozen anything else other than water. It states in a caption in the comic itself, that Iceman freezes every single molecule of water in Legions body. Since the human body is 90% water, the freezing would most likely effect any other molecules that weren't frozen and bring them close to their respective freezing temperatures. "But molecules like Oxygen freeze at well below zero degrees Celsius!" Yes, well, we don't know how much heat he sucked away from the water molecules. So the effect of lowering the temperature of the water to -100 degrees Celsius, as a byproduct, can help to freeze other molecules other than water, like the non-water molecules in Legion's shirt. I also think the caption speaks for itself in that Iceman can only command the freezing of water molecules. The hypotheses I set forth also point to this.

2) I don't believe the absence of enough water molecules in the air is evidence either that he freezes anything other than molecules. In Marvel 1602, he states himself, he needs water molecules. Look at the post below. You could argue this is a young inexperienced Iceman, but that is a moot point. Since an inexperienced Iceman was able to create the ice-slides very early on in regular MU continuity as well. But how do you explain the vast amounts of ice he can create? After all, we don't want to broach physics! One, water vapor is more condensed. Water expands where there is less heat and contracts where there is more heat. A day of 99% humidity in the immediate atmosphere and sky doesn't feel like you're wading through a pool of water, and you don't intuit that it can equal a monstrous amount of ice. But when you're walking around in 100% humidity there is more than enough water to create ice slides and the like. You just don't intuit that there is actually that much water in the atmosphere and that is understandable. When you think of it like that, 20% humidity is more than enough to create ice structures.

Stupid message length limit. How do I get past this? I have to continue on the next post...

OneDumbG0
Here is the scan I reference, I forgot to add it:

OneDumbG0
More of what I don't agree with:

3) He cannot control the expansion of water molecules. Your contrast of his feat with Legion and the coke example are misapplications. A coke bottle explodes because the water expands past the limitations of an actual physical restraint that cannot resist the pressure of the water's expansion. There is no physical boundary surrounding Legion's body. Although, I am sure on a cell level, he must have sustained massive cellular damage. Legion was powerful in his own right to fix any side-effect damage the expansion of water molecules may have caused. Therefore, I don't think you giving Iceman the power to stop water molecular expansion is necessary nor even feasible. Even comics try to hold onto physics.

4) I don't think the application of his powers involves the 'stopping' of molecules in the first place. First, you don't explain where the energy from the movement goes after he stops it. Second, you're a bit confused as to the scientific principles that renders the above energy problem moot. Kinetic energy does not equal heat in the first place. Kinetic energy is a measure of energy that an object has as a result of its movement or speed. Look up in en.wikipedia.org. The movement can cause heat, but it isn't heat itself. Heat itself is a measure of thermal energy. Your theory is very similar to ripping all the kinetic energy away from molecules and the by-product is ice. Kind of like a reverse of Gambit's abilities. That could work. But I think its much more simple than that and just involves a displacement of heat. Where does the heat go? After all, we can't create physics now! I think it gets transferred where all heat goes,... up. It probably dissipates in the atmosphere as a byproduct of Iceman cryokinetically pulling the heat away from it. It is a lot less complicated than stopping molecular movement, which theoretically would cause massive energy havoc due to the inhibiting of atomic movement and not just destroy heat as you may have theorized.

OneDumbG0
Lastly, I don't agree that Iceman could perform all the feats you mentioned without a massive amount of training or pure flashes of intuition. Meaning, he couldn't regularly rely on those techniques in a fight. In Amazing X-Men #1, AoA Iceman can use moisture inversion transport but even he admits its flawed and AoA Banshee makes specific objection to allowing himself to be transported that way. AoA Banshee also comments on how AoA Iceman will eventually reconfigure himself, but it will take time and he also makes a comment like, "He'll pull himself together again. As close to human as he can get, poor soul..." AoA Iceman doesn't have as much control as you have stated.

This in the end, is kind of a moot point since MU Iceman never exhibits any powers like these anyway. The most impressive feats he has done are freeze Legion's water molecules by thinking it and becoming an Ice-being himself. The first was a result of looking at his powers a different way and intuiting it, via the chain illustration. He hasn't repeated this feat very many times, although lord knows he's been in enough crises to warrant such drastic measures. This points in the direction that, while not impossible, its very hard to do and thus unreliable for a throwdown like this matchup. The second feat of being a literal Ice-Man is something I like to theorize is a sort of psychic backlash that is forcing him into this form as a result of trauma. The fact that he can't change back is very telling.

He doesn't have as much control as you'd like to think he does and I think this is a result of his lack of cryokinetic intuition and insight. This explains why Frost is able to perform feats Iceman can't and why it took Mikhail's interference for Iceman to start doing anything more than cover himself in a layer of ice and make snowballs. These 'regular' abilities involve far less imaginative intuition or physics recognition. He does have the potential to perform these insane feats, just by virtue of being a cryokinetic. But just as Polaris will probably never be able to match Magneto's high end feats, Iceman will probably be always limited to lower end feats as a result of his 'ignorance,' if anything. And in a fight like this matchup, to have Iceman rely on these feats is fallacious.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
... A day of 99% humidity in the immediate atmosphere and sky doesn't feel like you're wading through a pool of water, and you don't intuit that it can equal a monstrous amount of ice. But when you're walking around in 100% humidity there is more than enough water to create ice slides and the like. You just don't intuit that there is actually that much water in the atmosphere and that is understandable. When you think of it like that, 20% humidity is more than enough to create ice structures... I think I was a little bit unclear on this point. What I mean to say is that, when it rains, it is 100% humidity. We see that there is in fact a hell of a lot of water in the atmosphere. More than enough to create ice structures. But what about 50% humidity, or normal 20-30% humidity? Well, take 20% or 30% humidity and take that volume of water and compare that to the volume of water that you can visibly see pouring in 100% humidity. When you intuit it like that, sure, there's more than enough water to create what he creates. It's just not easy to picture because we don't usually think of water moisture in the air and immediate atmosphere like that.

Phew. I'm done with Iceman. In the end, I still give it to Black Tom. His powers allow him to be strong enough to hold Juggernaut, fast enough to take Northstar out of the fight and durable and omnipresent enough to render physical attacks nearly harmless and virtually pointless since his consciousness inhabits every form of plantlife. He does it easily and effortlessly. This is what Iceman "wishes" he could do with his own powers of projecting his conciousness into water molecules.

Metalmanx

You clearly don't know about Iceman very well.

Well, in your defense, this is all still kinda new.

Iceman can literally drop the temperature around her in about two seconds.

I can't believe you actually don't believe ICEMAN capable of flash-freezing. It's what he does.

Storm probably goes out the fastest in this fight actually. She has normal human durability.

Iceman freezes her to the point where she breaks apart and dies. I'm sorry, guys. Storm is just not winning this one.

There is a reason that this new Iceman has been pitted up against Superman on this forum.

I have yet to see a Storm vs. Superman thread myself.

Black Tom would be next, and I wager Magma would take the most effort (though still not a tremendous amount) to take her down.

OneDumbG0
Storm's metabolism enures that her homeostasis adjusts to any weather patterns she manifests. If that wasn't the case, everytime she manifests a blizzard, she'd be frozen or charred by ozone from her lighting bolt. Freezing the moisture around is very impressive but Storm can counter that. Actually, in X-Men Unlimited #1, Storm and Xavier are up by the Savage Land Artic Circle area and they confront Sienna Blaze. Somewhere during the plot, Storm has heated her body up to keep up homeostasis with the massive blizzards she was manipulating but she overdid it and was burning herself up into a ridiculously high fever. Her body lost control of the homeostatic mechanisms her mutant ability allowed her and she was going to die. So, she can in fact be effected by very cold temperatures. Xavier psionically helped Storm regain control of her body functions to bring her back to normal body temperature.

The stupid part was, Xavier apparently was also in danger for some dumb plot device reason because if Storm died while he was doing this, Xavier would die also because of the feedback. Kind of dumb considering he's been in a lot of minds at the time they die. Destruction of Genosha being the most recent and obvious example.

That being said, actually flash freezing Storm herself isn't what Iceman does to fight, as I explained in my previous posts. Everyone is confusing potential feats with actual when they talk about Iceman. Sure, he has exhibited signs of being able to such astounding feats but its still an unreliable ability and Iceman's deficiencies as a cryokinetic, are the root of it. The idiot accidentally turned himself into ice! What the hell kind of control are you guys assuming he has?

jffxex1980
Fine there are valids in your proof but Iceman isn't as powerful as some people make him to be. He is an omegal level mutant but he is still inexperience with his power. Powerful and creative; yes but he lacks the skill and finesse. Storm is far too experience to be taken by Iceman. For instance she can create a static field around her evaporating the water molecules around them; rendering iceman powerless or she can generate dry heat around them; either way iceman is screwed.

Blair Wind
ok...damn...there was a thread here a while back that showed a scan of a fight i wanted to post to show that iceman can reconstruct himself very quickly nowadays (turned to water then pops up outa the water and turns to a gaint after surprising the monk by grabbing him with only an arm that came outa the water)....if anyone has it, its the fight with him and those eight monk type people with havoks team (its fairly new)...i really wish demi gawd or GS or illadelph were here right now....they could explain all that im saying so much better than me...marvel 1602 isnt cannon though is it? its a story of the past and its a little drake...not as old as he is now or as experianced. but thats all im gonna touch on right now...im tired so ima go...

OneDumbG0
ok...damn...there was a thread here a while back that showed a scan of a fight i wanted to post to show that iceman can reconstruct himself very quickly nowadays (turned to water then pops up outa the water and turns to a gaint after surprising the monk by grabbing him with only an arm that came outa the water)....if anyone has it, its the fight with him and those eight monk type people with havoks team (its fairly new)...i really wish demi gawd or GS or illadelph were here right now....they could explain all that im saying so much better than me...marvel 1602 isnt cannon though is it? its a story of the past and its a little drake...not as old as he is now or as experianced. but thats all im gonna touch on right now...im tired so ima go... I actually have that comic. I don't mind posting scans this weekend. He doesn't reconstruct himself out of water. He grows bigger using the water from the lake. Not much imagination involved in that and he could do that back in X-Men #300 where he's fighting the Acolytes and starts beatin on a mutant who makes fun of his powers. He says, "Mikhail taught me there was more to my ice powers" and grows to a monstrous size. Marvel 1602 may not be MU Iceman, but I have yet to see a single instance where he freezes anything other than water. And let me remind you, being able to manipulate water on the molecular level is no small feat dammit. On earth, there is hella lot of water so I'm not trying to make Iceman into a total wuss here. I completely agree with you that he is a straightup Omega class mutant. But in a fight, the high end feats people keep referring to as proof he could end the fight in 2 seconds and beat people like Superman are not easy. Magneto doesn't flip the earth's poles or create EMP's or uproot mountains everytime he gets into a fight. Same concept.

Blair Wind
thing is on these forums we assume the best of a fighter...thats why supes almost always wins, cuz of speed blitz, why the flash gets creamed in comics but here he always seems to win no matter what....iceman can do these things, and we assume thats what he is gonna do since he is going all out....question how do u explain that the ice that he creates doesnt seem to "melt" and cause a flood everytime...also thats not my scientific explaination i found it somewhere, however ur the only one thats ever disagreed with it and i give you props for defending your case....but thats really all i can say right now cuz i really need to get goin....

MuffinmanMike
and you think storm is bothered by the cold?

You're thinking too small, man.

Iceman is ICEman for a reason. He doesn't make it really cold. He forms, blasts, slides on, and for all intents and purposes, IS THE CONTROLLER of ice. The guy can simply freeze Storms breath on a molecular level to the point where she's out cold, then quickly undo it(As I don't see Bobby TRYING to kill Ororo.)

OneDumbG0
....iceman can do these things, and we assume thats what he is gonna do since he is going all out....question how do u explain that the ice that he creates doesnt seem to "melt" and cause a flood everytime... Check out this link. I think its a funny explanation but it was the first thing to come to mind:

http://homepage.mac.com/dmcduffie/site/DamageControl.html

Yes. The short-lived MU series, Damage Control. FF's monsters leave droppings the size of trucks all over Midtown? Call Damage Control. Hawkeye left 60 arrows strewn over playground in Central Park? Call Damage Control. Spider-Man webbing stuck to your door and you can't wait for it to dissolve? Call Damage Control. Filthy muties freeze sewer systems for a 3 mile radius? Call Damage Control and pick up the special Filthy Mutie Discount! 10% off! laughing

Honestly, I think it just melts naturally causing a pain for normal citizens. But then again, how many bullet ridden corpses have Punisher left all over town? How many buildings have been wrecked by the Wrecking Crew? Super-humans leave a mess behind em. Just MU reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.