III pics of Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthvader_fan
This is the thread where you can talk about Darth Vader and insert pics of him, im trying to get excellent ones but it aint working so you will just have to wait

Canadadude
Darth Vader was the best character in Star Wars. I thought Vader in Empire Strikes Back was the best

JenR1215
like..... the best off ALL the characters or the best out of ALL the Vaders?

adamrubin

SS_181st_Snow
Vader is the most recognized name of all time, as his trademark Cuuuu Kaaaa breathing. I mean, if you walk up to someone, say Darth Vader, and they look at you puzzled, there just somethin' ain't right.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Canadadude
Darth Vader was the best character in Star Wars. I thought Vader in Empire Strikes Back was the best Fight the Cause my fellow Canadian Brotha!

Ast
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Vader is the most recognized name of all time, as his trademark Cuuuu Kaaaa breathing. I mean, if you walk up to someone, say Darth Vader, and they look at you puzzled, there just somethin' ain't right.

Actually if you just randomly walk up to people and say Darth Vader, they will probably look at you funny. laughing out loud

Sir Mist
LOL, Im gonna try that tonight when I go to work...Ill just walk up to someone and whisper in their ear 'Darth Vader' and see how they react laughing

SS_181st_Snow
Yess! I've created a new fad.

darthvader_fan
vader is a pimp

darthvader_fan
does anyon egot a picture of Darth Vader on Mustafar as he is being burned

Lord J
yeah

Lord J
another one

Lord J
sorry there a bit big

darthvader_fan
not really i thought they were perfect awesome pics LORD J

Lord J
wink

Lord J
their screenshots smile

darthvader_fan
i know im loosing it

Lord J
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
i know im loosing it y

darthvader_fan
its another one of those days

*hangover*

darthvader_fan
anyone got a pic of Vader behind Fire

darthvader_fan
or behind lava

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
vader is a pimp lmfao a pimp.

darthvader_fan
ok?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.