Greatest DC story arc ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Which one gets your vote

Pointinel
ok

when it comes down to importance and the "classic" value it goes hands down to the original crisis

but if it's based on excellence and the way the writers handled it kingdom come then IC, distant second

LOL @ infinite crisis. why the hell is it in there?

manjaro
identity crisis anyone?

willRules
I liked Batman hush myself. it wasnt a big storyline line, It didn't have a well known villain but it had a great storyline and greater art........

SnakeEyes
I second that motion ^

I really liked Hush and thought it was really good. Keep in mind, however, that I'm more of a Marvel guy and have only read a few DC arcs, (GL: Rebirth, Death of Superman, Hush, Batman and Superman).

eleveninches
Originally posted by Pointinel
ok

when it comes down to importance and the "classic" value it goes hands down to the original crisis

but if it's based on excellence and the way the writers handled it kingdom come then IC, distant second

LOL @ infinite crisis. why the hell is it in there? give it a chance, it might be good.

willRules
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I second that motion ^

I really liked Hush and thought it was really good. Keep in mind, however, that I'm more of a Marvel guy and have only read a few DC arcs, (GL: Rebirth, Death of Superman, Hush, Batman and Superman).

i am the same I dont read many DC stuff.....

eleveninches
i used to only read marvel, and only x-men. but over the last 18 months, i have been reading DC almost exclusively

willRules
cool

olympian
I enjoyed Emerald Twilight mostly.

The one i enjoyed less was DC 1 Million full of hype and confusion storyarcs.

And i mean - confusion -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.