Man on Fire sucked!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Were any of you as upset as I was at the way they butchered what was a really good book, in order to make it fit with some moralistic pretentious Walt Disney bullsh!t?

Stop reading NOW if you don't want it spoiled, I don't know how to do those spoiler things.

But I think Creasy is one of the toughest, meanest, baddest mothers around, and if you've read any of AJ Quinnell's books, you'll know what I'm talking about. However, in the movie they TOTALLY changed it, for a reason that I can only imagine has something to do with syphilis rapidly destroying the director, or possibly the producer's brain.

In the book, the girl gets raped and killed, in one of the most horrible ways possible, and Creasy goes all-out to war. And when I say war, it is not the crap they dreamed up for the movie.

He is not a nice guy. He doesn't walk around with a little pistol and goes without back-up into the bad guy's backyard. He is a trained, merciless, vicious killer, who has more experience of war, death and killing than any other four people put together. And he gets his old mercenary buddies together, and they are the scariest mothers that have EVER walked this planet Earth. And they absolutely DESTROY the Mafia. No mercy, no weakness. Just complete and utter annihilation.

And you can explain it to me until the day I die, and I will still not understand why they took what was the beginning of an AWESOME series, and totally #$!#$%^ it up.

Comments?

shoe-freak
Walt Disney?? they sucked making it anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.